Prayers for tax money

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've got some land that I haven't had the money to pay the taxes on. I stand to lose it if not paid by the end of this month. We worked hard for years to buy this land and do not want it to be taken. I'm asking the Lord to provide the funds which is little compared to value, to pay these taxes.

That He will deliver us and provide or show me what to do.

It's 20 acres and was very hard to pay for. Lord be merciful and help us. I will let you know when his deliverance is done. Thank you much.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dear Lord Jesus I pray that you will continue to meet the needs of Frank, and that you will provide Frank with the money to pay his taxes and that you will continually bless him Lord Jesus. In Jesus Name Amen.

Reactions: Frank Lee and Helen

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all face the same trials tis' true. Caesar's arm is stretched out yet. Death and taxes.

Must be time for me to go a fishing! Aye, and prayers for a big fish with a large mouth.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We all face the same trials tis' true. Caesar's arm is stretched out yet. Death and taxes.

Must be time for me to go a fishing! Aye, and prayers for a big fish with a large mouth.

Still Praying ...and glad that you can still keep your sense of humour ...at least that is free! :)

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must, I must remember that I'm a steward not an owner. I pray the Lord delivers me but He has the say. I'm believing for mercy and not a chastising.

Things have been harder than I would ever say here. I see a lot of hardship all around. I know that God sets a hedge about the young so that they are hidden from many many things. We that are old soldiers He has given us the gift of being able to endure hardness as a good soldier of the Lord Jesus Christ.

If God gave Paul and Silas the strength to sing praises at midnight chained in a Roman cell then my present Small affliction He will surely see me through.

I stood by the gurney that held my 15 year old daughter killed needlessly and said the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, blessed be the name of the Lord.

I stood by the hospital bed of my mother who was afflicted with Lupus when she was twenty five yet struggled to care for her babies. She never regained consciousness.

I buried my father on a Christmas eve after he'd spent 25 years in the VA hospital. Paralyzed, speechless, afflicted over those years with illnesses, infections, a broken leg from being mishandled by uncaring caregivers. It was weeks before his broken leg was discovered.

I spent a year of my life recovering from a horribly broken leg from a horse rolling over me.

My brothers are both disabled veterans.

My sister suffers a rare form of arthritis and has had steel pins placed in her fingers and toes. A woman of faith who buried her own down syndrome daughter at 25.

I stood in the room at children's hospital when my brother told the doctor to turn off all life support systems for my 30 year old nephew who regarded me as a father to him, watching as the graphs went straight line.

Leelus Schultz, a man I worked with, had to kill his own son when he the young man, high on drugs was trying to kill Leelus. Thank God for the things I did not have to endure.

Jesus Christ is yet Lord. Who shall separate me from the love of Christ?

Jesus grew weary in His journey so I know it's no sin for me to grow weary.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Helen

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Hardships drive some away from God and others to him. I'm reminded of the refiners fire.

Look at the properties of gold, perhaps it exists as a testimony.

Reactions: Pisteuo and amadeus

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God made a way and I'll have the money by tomorrow afternoon. I've had peace all along but glad it's resolved. The land has a value of $50k - $60k.

I've always been VERY independent and never ask for help. I think the Lord wanted me to ask. I did and He delivered.

Thank you all for your prayers.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks be to God for the peace. I've had peace all along just glad it's resolved.

God gives an answer of peace.

Thanks brother!
I hear you well, brother! This walk we are walking should always be a walk of peace in the Lord. Sometimes I want to leave places like this forum which want to draw me into foolish battles. God will help in even this if we simply rest in Him and trust in Him.