Prayers Needed Please

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cardinal1990

Feb 21, 2015
So today while my sister was visiting us she got a call from her spouse, he told her that his niece hung herself. She was only 14 years old!
They are in need of prayer..
her parents, siblings, grandparents and the rest of the family.
She's been threatening to kill herself but no one took her seriously and now she's gone.
I pray to God she's in Heaven...

Please pray for them,
Thanks

God Bless You All

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keeping this need in prayer!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for this famiy in Jesus name I pray.
prayer.gif

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
Cardinal1990 said:
So today while my sister was visiting us she got a call from her spouse, he told her that his niece hung herself. She was only 14 years old!
They are in need of prayer..
her parents, siblings, grandparents and the rest of the family.
She's been threatening to kill herself but no one took her seriously and now she's gone.
I pray to God she's in Heaven...

Please pray for them,
Thanks

God Bless You All
I will certainly offer prayer for this young lady. And may God bless you too. It is most unfortunate when things like this happen yet we are seeing more and more of the suicides with young people. It is not always due to lack of attention at home but to bullying in many cases which is something that must cease. We must pray for that as well so that every child can live a normal life that they were destined to live before they took it well before their time.

This also calls attention to the fact that those who are not Saved or Born Again imperil their lives. Jesus has informed us that only those who are Born Again can enter into Heaven. Therefore, I offer the following Prayer of Salvation that no one should delay in reciting out loud as tomorrow may be too late and one may not have "yet another week" to do it in. It is just too important to one's soul and Afterlife to know that you will be with God and Jesus when you pass-on and that your name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life. The prayer takes just a few moments to recite compared to eternity and where you will spend it without having been saved.

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."