Praying For Our Brother..Behold.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying that our Brother in Christ, returns to us soon...I miss the Lord word, that he ministered often to my spirit.

We only disagreed on one teaching..

Reactions: Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying that our Brother in Christ, returns to us soon...I miss the Lord word, that he ministered often to my spirit.

We only disagreed on one teaching..
He posted in another community. Maybe he'll find his way here soon.

What teaching?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
me too,

but as I think of it. Is he safer here? I do not think anyone is safe anywhere.. I am currently waiting for a 9/11 type attack in the US. Our president has allowed it. and I believe actually encouraged it..
Whats more is what will be offered up as the solution . the solution to the problem THEY BOTH CAUSED
and ALLOWED . and BOTH SIDESwill grab hold of this lie too .
Oh no doubt the enemy has infiltrated the borders . And some terror indeedmight be seen
but JUST wait till ya hear BOTH DEMS and REPS agreeing to SIE FINAL SOLUITION .
PS , IT WONT BE LAMB FRIENDLY EITHER . conform OR DIE . cause all who wont conform to the solution
will be seen as TERRORIST and just as dangerous as them . ITS COMING MY FRIEND andBOTH SIDES
are gonna UNIFY as ONE UNDER IT . THIS LAMB WONT . I SHUN IT TO HELL . I GOT JESUS , and if it costs me all
THEN SO BE IT . I HAVE NO HOPE in man , govts or anything in this world .
MY HOPE and my TRUST IS IN THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN and SHOULD have been TRUSTED IN
GOD , JESUS CHRIST . Folks gonna hate me big time . EVEN MORE than they do now .
BUT i dont hate them , thus i am gonna keep on with the warnings and the reminders , THOUGH THE MORE
i LOVE the less i be loved . BIBLE TIME

Reactions: Marvelloustime