Premature posting . . . ignore please

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, I didn’t think you could have missed that one Nancy, back in the day when we were much younger !
I just checked, 1963 - although I remember it being played on the radio for years after that over here. It made our charts at No.14 - but reached No.2 in your charts.
Rita

Hahaha, I actually saw in the original post about the song on here just the names "Fatha, Mutha" And what i remembered from youth is the song starting out Hello "Mutha" hello fatha...so I thought it might have been a bit different in the UK :D but nope, same one! LOVED camp...best days of my life. Remember bug juice??? :D

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha, I actually saw in the original post about the song on here just the names "Fatha, Mutha" And what i remembered from youth is the song starting out Hello "Mutha" hello fatha...so I thought it might have been a bit different in the UK :D but nope, same one! LOVED camp...best days of my life. Remember bug juice??? :D
That was like my first reaction . . . "that's like that song I used to hear on Dr. Demento!" And it WAS that song!

I don't know bug juice, is that a song? Or something else?

I remember the Fish Head Song. Oh no . . . where will this lead??

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was like my first reaction . . . "that's like that song I used to hear on Dr. Demento!" And it WAS that song!

I don't know bug juice, is that a song? Or something else?

I remember the Fish Head Song. Oh no . . . where will this lead??

EWWWW! Lol...fish head soup, oh yum...not! I can see how this little ditty could get stuck in ones head! And, here is one that is NOT easy to get out...should I share? :D

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We didn’t have summer camp in the U.K. but it was a novelty song , and it’s obviously made an impression to stay in all our memories.