Preservation of the Saints

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thess 5)

The saints are being preserved blameless today in this present life, and it includes the body.

Souls are not being 'preserved' blameless in heavenly places, while their bodies are being blamed on earth for going on still in sins and trespasses.

The soul is not seen as righteous and pure in heaven, while the body is blamed for uncleanness on earth.

The hope of the saint is the resurrection of the mortal body, having lived blamelessly on earth, who are preserved for eternal salvation.

The hope of the hypocrite is waiting to live blamelessly with spirit, soul, and body after the resurrection only, having been unconditionally saved and preserved in heaven.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did JESUS say . I never knew YOU , ye who worked inquity . Many will indeed wail on the Day of the LORD .
For though they may have done some good works , they clung to sin and loved a lie , they loved another jesus
and they loved another gospel . Folks , OPEN BIBLES and LEARN that GOD and HIS CHRIST
and the doctrine of the apostels as well .
For i warn and remind us all , many are gonna say to the LORD ,
BUT LORD didnt we do many good works in your name and in your name did we not cast out devils ,and
HE will say DEPART from ME , Ye who worked .........INQUITY , I NEVER KNEW YOU .
We got a huge problem . Another jesus and another gospel is being taught in the churches . AND it cannot save
one and it has not changed one . These are scary times for many .
We got folks preaching a JESUS who IS MINISTIR of sin . Now paul knew better .
HE is not the ministir of sin . Too many are following a version of jesus and a gospel
which cannot save , it has not delivered and it has not set the captives free .
IT has led them to a delusion to FEEL FREE while IN SIN , NOT TO FREE ONE FROM SIN .
I hope folks understand this very fast . WHO we obey IS WHOSE we are .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thess 5)

The saints are being preserved blameless today in this present life, and it includes the body.

Souls are not being 'preserved' blameless in heavenly places, while their bodies are being blamed on earth for going on still in sins and trespasses.

The soul is not seen as righteous and pure in heaven, while the body is blamed for uncleanness on earth.

The hope of the saint is the resurrection of the mortal body, having lived blamelessly on earth, who are preserved for eternal salvation.

The hope of the hypocrite is waiting to live blamelessly with spirit, soul, and body after the resurrection only, having been unconditionally saved and preserved in heaven.

You are equating blameless with faultless and they are two different qualities!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually Rob, the saints will be resurrected to heaven, redeemed from the earth through the blood sacrifice of Jesus sir Rev 14:1-3. Since flesh and blood cannot inherit the heavenly Kingdom, then they will be as the angels are.