President-Elect Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is not a Republican

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This idiot isn't going to the white house, Trump won't put up with it. He's going to fight it in court. You can't have this moron in when he can't even swear himself in. I hope that this doesn't ruin our friendship btw, but I'm only saying... He's NOT going to be our president. It isn't over.

'Far From Over': Trump Refuses To Concede As AP, Others Call Election For Biden
If you mean that trump's a sore and deluded loser, then you are correct. But, you are entirely wrong if you think that monkey idiot Trump has any potency whatsoever, to somehow override the decision that has already been made. He's a lying worthless little baby, that can't handle engaging and interacting in the arena of adults.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good that means you read my other message, and to also clarify more on this issue. The fact that he has mental disabilities isn't the problem here,.. it's the fact that he has them and now he is expected to run the country. I would never try to do that because I know I'm not capable but yeah,.. definitely learned to be careful how to word things,.. this one was just in the heat of the moment because I literally just found out about it so I was upset when I wrote that. Notice though I only take my anger out on him not on you.
Trump has mental issues.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trumps count was just somehow magically stuck on 214 while Biden 's kept going up and up. Yeah right. Joe is a cheating scumbag
...and all the conspiracy theorists come out of the woodwork, to offer their trump-incited delusions.
You sound absolutely silly.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thousands of Americans protested his presidency across the country when he was elected and now thousands of Americans are celebrating his defeat to Biden. I doubt history will be kind to Trump or to the conservatives who elected him in 2016 and voted for him again this time.
Likewise, I expect him to go down in infamy in the history books, if not just for his non-reelection for a 2nd term since 1980? But, I hope that his legacy will be much more denigrating than just that.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great now we have a nice president that can’t tie his own shoes. I am so amazed that Christians are celebrating the win of the party of godlessness and abortion. That’s ok I guess, just pushing us closer to the end. The last time we had a Democrat president he was less than friendly to Israel. Remember who God will bless and who God will curse.

Reactions: friend of

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm wondering about the investigations into him and his involvement with his son that he is obviously lying about.

The FBI has it tagged under money laundering.

Two witnesses and five electronic devices are a big pile of evidence.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps it would be a good idea to stop this thread as it is causing dissension and separation and we shouldn't be doing that, specially in the light of Trump's posturing and claims of unlawful election practice. I've deleted my own contributions and hope others will do the same. It's all very divisive.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps it would be a good idea to stop this thread as it is causing dissension and separation and we shouldn't be doing that, specially in the light of Trump's posturing and claims of unlawful election practice. I've deleted my own contributions and hope others will do the same. It's all very divisive.

You're right, Pearl. I've deleted most of my posts in this thread too and I've asked for the thread to be closed.

Reactions: Pearl

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Closing thread might be good.

Unless DNB wants to talk more %#$@

Status
Not open for further replies.