Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the CHEATOCRATS do indeed continue to insist there is no evidence of fraud - they insist it blatantly!
When sie order controls the media and much of everything else , prepare for exactly what happened with hillery .
Thirty thousand deleted emails , not a hour in prison . ITS all arranged . I am so sorry for so many folks .
WE had better CLING TO JESUS . SIE ORDER means business . And it will KILL to ensure it gets its goal . MARK those words too .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... We need a constitutional amendment to keep states from gerrymandering districts. ...

We can't make things better unless we examine what's broken, but at some point in time it's probably better to "buy a new car" than continuing to patch together the old car. And it won't an easy process, but Come LORD Jesus.

:)
Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Only a liberal would see it like this . But i do not want to falsey accuse .
So let me ask you , do you support this agenda . Did you support biden . Its only right to ask . cause i would never want to falsey accuse .
WELL , if you are a liberal , you been deceived real bad . Oh i know , many conservatives are as well .
But if you REALLY THINK this unity , we are one , one world peace stuff . YOU are truly believing exactly what they want you too .
SOON this will come to full power . And many will weep and mourn and say on that day , OH DEAR what did we do .
Here is the dilemma. Peace as in nothing matters but no conflict, denies sin. Equally seeing everything as a threat is a lack of faith.

I do not support any political leader, but I desire to see truth and love through Christ to reign. Who has faith in God's ways, knowing all things work together for good and God's purposes.

Liars stoke the fire of conflict and loyalty above knowing God's ways. Jesus spoke in the middle of slavery and occupation by the Romans. He spoke of love from the heart and not getting caught up with power plays of being forced to do things, but rather give in love and service.

It makes us neither conservative or liberal, but focused on each individual. The language of the left are it's poison and failure. Sin brings consequences but tragedy needs an answer. The early church tried community living, support of widows, but sin often sprang up in women under 60.

We never leave the world of social tension, but grand schemes never work, either as grand solutions or grand fights. The election will pass, the end will not happen, things will shift.
So I hope this answers your question, because I am both sympathetic to all sides and also with none. God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What value is fraud that did not take place? Justice and truth do not result or victory over another group but rather showing the delusion of position and loyalty.

And the consequence is when the real battle arises the group is already broken. Trump has tapped into a feeling of loss and opposition so diverse groups see him as the answer.

The right love to personify their struggle into an individual who talks to the feeling of conflict and how they are the flag bearer. It explains his odd rally speeches and the focus on love or hate of him.

We do need hero's, Jesus is our hero.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
NO REASONABLE PERSON . ALways remember that .
THE Media will do its work . SIE ORDER is all over the place . Its in men of the cia , the fbi , its in lawyers , judges
and we know the media . WATCH how this all pans out . Just watch .
Sie order cometh . And if billioins have to die , They will sleep , toast , eat drink and be merry . SOme folks got no idea
who has been running the show . They know how to feed the sheeples . ENTERTAIN them , PROMISE THEM
and they WILL BELEIVE a lie .
Remember C.H.U.M.P. Criminal headquarters for the underworld's master plan.
And A.P.E. agency to prevent evil.
Lancelot Link, secret Chimp and Mata Hairi.
Baron Von Butcher and the Singing Sheikh- Ali Assa Seen.
Them were the days of projecting the real truth on TV as to what was going on.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Trump retweets Foxnews article about dead person voting.
Carlson who is the author had apologized because the mans wife had voted but used the name Mrs James Blalock which is a legal way of representing her identity. This shows why twitter is not a good source of information, and why a President of the US should know better.

It is like his picking on the debate about Detroits certification of Wayne county. There were one or two out on the local counts, and the board split. It was absurd, because the victory is 80%+ to Biden, so such issues are not significant. Trump tweeted this proved his position.
They then certified the count but with the advice it should be audited.

In the propoganda war these counts seem to support Trump, until you look at the detail. I wonder how many on the Trump side actually bother to look at the detail because they believe it is all fake news. It is this problem that erodes the belief in the integrity of peoples work and the system as a whole. If you want to paint a sinking ship of Trump's claims, these events literally sum it all up.

Sadly this is going to come down to judges weighing in to the decisions based on political bias. Whether it will make it to the supreme court is a real question, because this is making judgements on state law, that applies locally and not federally. And the vote count is so large, and obviously for Biden, you need an obvious and massive disclosure to make it work.

Like the firing of the head of the team to secure the ballot from fraud, who declared everything was fine, this is literally sacrificing people for doing their jobs. What kind of leadership is that or example? Disagree with me, your fired. And when in regard to the pillars of democracy that is corrupt behaviour. You cannot down play its significance, a true challenge to the democratic processes of state.

Another was a spokesperson defending the accusations of voter fraud as shown by a memory card not being uploaded. This was though a procedural oversight affecting 800+ votes to Trump. As a one off, no impact on who one, if repeated across all machines, a large impact.
But this was not intentional voter fraud, but failure in early voting procedures. You got to see the sinking sand of desperation that is going on.

One could argue this whole process is why people are paid to see if they can crack the system. I wonder if Trump has been paid to see if the election can be overturned, lol. A false flag exercise. I mean look at the obvious fake stuff he is claiming, not exactly a guy wrapping himself in glory......

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it the end of time? The dead are rising and they are voting for Biden! Zombies from Hell? Communists rush in to deny the dead are voting but more and more arrests are being made. Check it out for yourself, communist controlled media deny all and are coming up with dozens of false news reports on the web. Is that why they call them fake news?….I think the term fake news is too nice. The democrats and fake news play the American public for idiots! It cannot be a coincidence that all "glitches" and frauds favors Biden.

Still no word from the Postal Service about Postal management ordering workers to treat Trump ballots differently, denying access to polling places by officials that are suppose to be monitoring as well as covering the windows so no one can see what they doing. Left propaganda machine rushes in to deny all.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article245985960.html

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-official-arrested-felony-election-fraud-charges-could-face-99-year-sentence-1534183

ttps://www.wnep.com/article/news/local/luzerne-county/man-arrested-for-voter-fraud-in-luzerne-county/523-7fc4fd2f-9105-47e7-a510-2b5ff176ab2c

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/10/31/officials-stop-attempt-to-register-dead-people-in-broward-county/

https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-people-caught-voting-in-nyc-elections-records-show/

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/newjersey/hunterdon-county-makes-arrest-in-voter-fraud-authorities-say/article_455ebad2-212f-11eb-bde1-2fc0d74c0f5e.html

New
In Nevada, A Corrupt Cash-For-Votes Scheme Is Hiding In Plain Sight
In tribal areas, Native American nonprofits illegally offered gift cards, electronics, and other ‘prizes’ in an effort to get out the vote—for Joe Biden.

Last edited:

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Georgia found votes 2,600 in a memory card but not counted. 900 for Biden, 1700 for Trump, had been failed to be included in the count, but is not going to switch the result.

This shows the counting machines work, but also need the right administration procedures to collate correctly.
The count appears to confirm the first result of the count, so the conclusion is no problem with the Dominion machines.

This is what you would call a proof that there was not a miss-count due to fraud in Georgia.
I would call that good news for the integrity of the vote and its count.

God bless you
This just goes to show how deluded you are. They found more votes for Trump? Not counted? That is evidence that this can't be trusted. How many more exist that haven't been found?
No it's not enough. But what if it was? If these lawsuits challenges etc. didn't exist these votes wouldn't have been "found".

Here's your evidence and you still don't believe it. How much evidence do you need?

I wonder sometimes if it's just a liberal mindset or something else. But liberals have a very difficult time seeing a larger picture. They seem to see a piece here or a piece there, but they just can't put the pieces together.

It's like seeing a murder scene. They can see individual pieces of the scene, but they can't see that all the pieces point to a murder and a suspect.

In this case liberals can see that these voting machines have been used to corrupt elections. They see that Soros is anti Trump. They see that Soros owns a piece of these machines. They see votes showed up in the middle of the night and all of them were for Biden. They see that observers were not allowed to observe. They see that windows were covered to avoid observation. They see that ballots were counted without postage marks. They see that 1700 votes were "found". I could go on. BUT they just can't put it all together to form a larger picture. Each little piece all by itself may not mean something all alone. But putting them all together it's like a puzzle. Suddenly you have a picture. The individual puzzle piece might not show much or mean much. But put it with all the other pieces and you have something.

Reactions: mailmandan

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This just goes to show how deluded you are. They found more votes for Trump? Not counted? That is evidence that this can't be trusted. How many more exist that haven't been found?
No it's not enough. But what if it was? If these lawsuits challenges etc. didn't exist these votes wouldn't have been "found".

Here's your evidence and you still don't believe it. How much evidence do you need?

I wonder sometimes if it's just a liberal mindset or something else. But liberals have a very difficult time seeing a larger picture. They seem to see a piece here or a piece there, but they just can't put the pieces together.

It's like seeing a murder scene. They can see individual pieces of the scene, but they can't see that all the pieces point to a murder and a suspect.

In this case liberals can see that these voting machines have been used to corrupt elections. They see that Soros is anti Trump. They see that Soros owns a piece of these machines. They see votes showed up in the middle of the night and all of them were for Biden. They see that observers were not allowed to observe. They see that windows were covered to avoid observation. They see that ballots were counted without postage marks. They see that 1700 votes were "found". I could go on. BUT they just can't put it all together to form a larger picture. Each little piece all by itself may not mean something all alone. But putting them all together it's like a puzzle. Suddenly you have a picture. The individual puzzle piece might not show much or mean much. But put it with all the other pieces and you have something.

This is the point. Evidence of lost votes is not evidence of fraud and corruption.
There will always be procedural errors in such a vast vote. The reason we have professionals who over see a vote because no one individual can get the full picture.

The same principle applies to food quality, product safety, insurance etc. You have to trust the procedures and people involved. Yes there will be failure and corruption, but the system over time will catch and correct such issues. Conspiracy theorists fall for the basic lie of hidden truths which can be adapted to fill in the gaps. The more difficult the gaps the bigger the conspiracy. The problem with these concepts is they rely on letting go. It is like money. It is a human construct of labour and value. It is through trust we maintain its value, and through market forces that reflect how this value works out socially. A lot of people fail to realise money today reflects the economic success of the countries economy linked to that currency, not its innate value to gold. It is why people value bit-coin not seeing bit-coin has no value as it is not linked to anything solid or certain.

People distrust governments, which is also absurd, as governments represent the economic blocks within their jurisdiction. So the theories run riot, but are just unhinged and not worth looking at. And we need our economy and trade to work or we starve. A few centuries ago it was common for normal people to starve to death through economic or farming failures.

Now I know the kind of theories many follow here, so I do not expect a sensible exchange, but I will represent a balanced position as one can be gained. God bless you

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After Election, Facebook Will Now Ban You If You Are ‘Similar Looking’ To Someone They Banned
by National File

National File has exclusively obtained comment from Facebook representatives who say that the platform will now ban conservative groups and pages if they are look similar to other groups and pages that they have banned for violating their Community Standards.
In the days before the election, National File reported that the once-massive Facebook page, God Emperor Trump, was unceremoniously banned from the platform for the 7th time. While communicating with Facebook Politics and Government Outreach Associate Danielle Cyr, at the direction of Facebook Public Policy Director for Global Elections Katie Harbath, National File was informed of this new policy.

When asked if the God Emperor Trump Facebook page actually violated any of the platform’s Community Standards, Cyr acknowledged that the page did not, and provided a link to Facebook’s updated Community Guidelines, which state:

We’ve long prohibited people from creating new Pages that look similar to those we’ve previously removed for violating our Community Standards. In early 2019, we updated our recidivism enforcement to prevent those who have had Pages removed for violating our Community Standards from using duplicate Pages to continue the same activity.

According to our updated recidivism policy, when we remove a Page for violating our policies, we may remove other Pages and Groups even if that specific Page has not met the threshold to be unpublished on its own. This is determined by looking at a broad set of information, including whether the Page has the same people administering it or has a similar name to the one we’re removing.

Scott Atlas tells people not to put up with Whitmer orders (you’ll get the tyranny you accept) and WaPo tries to make him a terrorist — this is what happens when you quote the Founders of this country today.

Cyr then added additional context to the ban, explaining that “Your page was removed according to these policies and will not be reinstated. Additional similar looking pages and groups can also be removed,” emphasis added by National File.

When National File noted that most posts to the page were simply articles or popular pro-Trump memes, and asked whether this means all pro-Trump Facebook pages and their administrators may be banned from the platform due to this policy, we did not receive a response.

Big tech titans of industry are currently testifying before Congress to determine how they may have interfered in the 2020 election, with Zuckerberg claiming the platform’s post-election censorship of Republicans was an effort to curb political violence.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lin Wood: Trump Won A 70% Plus Landslide Election – He Probably Had 400 Electoral Votes
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFNovember 18, 2020

Attorney Lin Wood joined Mark Levin on Tuesday to discuss the theft of the 2020 election.

This was one explosive interview!

Lin Wood repeated several times during the interview, “They got caught!”

lin-wood-e1605700003721.jpg

Lin Wood: “This election was a fraud. Donald Trump won I believe a 70% plus landslide election in the nation. He probably won over 400 electoral votes.”

Source: TheGatewayPundit.com / Reference: YouTube.com

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“I Think We’ll Find He Had At Least 80 Million Votes!” Sidney Powell on The Magnitude of President Trump’s 2020 Win
By Joe Hoft
Published November 18, 2020 at 7:39am

Sidney-Powell-on-Newsmax-600x343.jpg

Sidney Powell went on Newsmax Tuesday night and discussed the efforts of the Trump team to stop the attempted steal of the US Election by the Biden Campaign.
The great attorney of General Michael Flynn and now President Trump. Sidney Powell, was on with Greg Kelly on Newsmax last night and she discussed the colossal corruption that was used in the 2020 election to steal the election for Joe Biden. She shared:

And the will of the people in this country was that Donald Trump win in a landslide. If we can get to the bottom of it, and I am determined to do that, I think we’ll find he had at least 80 million votes.

The only reason the glitches happened in the system is because he was so, had so far many more votes than they had calculated in advance. Their algorithms wouldn’t perform the functions they had originally performed that were set to perform. They couldn’t make up the vote count. He gotten so many hundreds of thousands more than they planned. So that’s when they had to stop the counting and come up with a way to back-fill votes or destroy votes for Trump while they fabricated votes for Biden.

TRENDING: WE CAUGHT THEM! Part 6: Michigan and Georgia, Like in PA and VA, Caught in SAME PATTERN! -- Once Biden Gained Lead with MASSIVE Vote Dumps, The Remainder of Votes All Possessed Same Biden to Trump Vote Ratio - THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Via Greg Kelly Reports:

Sidney Powell confirmed what we have been reporting – that large dumps of hundreds of thousands of votes were recorded early in the morning after the election in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan. After these dumps were recorded, in all of these states nearly every entry of new votes came in at an exact percent in hundreds of entries with Biden leading Trump by the same percent (i.e. 51% to 49%, Biden to Trump).

Again, we found that after Biden was finally (given) the lead, almost every single entry after that was at the same ratio of Biden to Trump votes in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan:

The Biden election steal is the boldest and most corrupt action in US history. This even far exceeds the Russia collusion scam.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Birds of a feather flock together. In the Hawthorne, California election for mayor two men with suspected ties to MS-13 Latin drug gangs are arrested for voter fraud.

Two men were hit with a 41-count criminal complaint for allegedly submitting thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications on behalf of homeless people in a bid to get one of them elected as mayor, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced Tuesday.

Defendants Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro, 53, and Marcos Raul Arevalo, 34, are expected to be arraigned this afternoon.

Montenegro is accused of submitting more than 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications from July to October. He also allegedly committed perjury by falsifying names, addresses and signatures on nomination paperwork for a mayoral run in the city of Hawthorne located in Los Angeles County, authorities said.

The pair and their co-conspirators ultimately registered 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications from July to October. He also allegedly committed perjury by falsifying names, addresses and signatures on nomination paperwork for a mayoral run in the city of Hawthorne located in Los Angeles County, authorities said.

The pair and their co-conspirators ultimately registered 8,000 voters then allegedly used Montenegro’s home address as well as three post office boxes to receive their mail-in ballots, court papers state.

The alleged plan was to “cast ballots for Carlos Montenegro for the office of Mayor for the City of Hawthorne,” the complaint says.

The defendants were each charged with one count of conspiracy to commit voter fraud, eight counts of voter fraud, four counts of procuring and offering a false or forged instrument and four misdemeanors for interference with a prompt transfer of a completed affidavit.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“I Think We’ll Find He Had At Least 80 Million Votes!” Sidney Powell on The Magnitude of President Trump’s 2020 Win
By Joe Hoft
Published November 18, 2020 at 7:39am

Sidney-Powell-on-Newsmax-600x343.jpg

Sidney Powell went on Newsmax Tuesday night and discussed the efforts of the Trump team to stop the attempted steal of the US Election by the Biden Campaign.
The great attorney of General Michael Flynn and now President Trump. Sidney Powell, was on with Greg Kelly on Newsmax last night and she discussed the colossal corruption that was used in the 2020 election to steal the election for Joe Biden. She shared:

And the will of the people in this country was that Donald Trump win in a landslide. If we can get to the bottom of it, and I am determined to do that, I think we’ll find he had at least 80 million votes.

The only reason the glitches happened in the system is because he was so, had so far many more votes than they had calculated in advance. Their algorithms wouldn’t perform the functions they had originally performed that were set to perform. They couldn’t make up the vote count. He gotten so many hundreds of thousands more than they planned. So that’s when they had to stop the counting and come up with a way to back-fill votes or destroy votes for Trump while they fabricated votes for Biden.

TRENDING: WE CAUGHT THEM! Part 6: Michigan and Georgia, Like in PA and VA, Caught in SAME PATTERN! -- Once Biden Gained Lead with MASSIVE Vote Dumps, The Remainder of Votes All Possessed Same Biden to Trump Vote Ratio - THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Via Greg Kelly Reports:

Sidney Powell confirmed what we have been reporting – that large dumps of hundreds of thousands of votes were recorded early in the morning after the election in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan. After these dumps were recorded, in all of these states nearly every entry of new votes came in at an exact percent in hundreds of entries with Biden leading Trump by the same percent (i.e. 51% to 49%, Biden to Trump).

Again, we found that after Biden was finally (given) the lead, almost every single entry after that was at the same ratio of Biden to Trump votes in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan:

The Biden election steal is the boldest and most corrupt action in US history. This even far exceeds the Russia collusion scam.

With all this election software, which fall under several names, the intent is written into the software. Legitimate and accurate software would not have the feature to change votes. The heads of these companies have already admitted that that feature is there. Ask any software programmer or analyst, do you go to the trouble and expense to include features you do not intend to us?

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sidney Powell sounds so certain, but about what?
Venezuelan military officer says they used Smartmatic software to fake election counts.

So this is just a historical background from another country.
Unfortunately any good software that does its job can be corrupted and used for illegal purposes.
The point about good software, is it does its job well, and with a small tweak it can be changed.

It is why machines are isolated and verified before being used.
A lot of companies isolate their usb sockets so no outside software can be introduced unknown to the managers.

With all this in mind, it does not make the election fraudulent or corrupt.
It is 100% more likely that those claiming corruption on a vast scale are the source of lies and slander and nothing more.
Thousands of sincere people using all this hardware and software with checks and balances to audit for mistakes etc. make it almost impossible to perform a large scale fraud. If you centralise everything, there is a possibility because you only have to hit a few targets.

The Kraken is this military officer, from a corrupt and broken regime. Really good witness there, which would probably be thrown out of court as having no standing on whether the counts are true or false. I am incredulous at how you want to believe an election can be thrown the way they are suggesting. And the animosity towards Trump is not diminishing because of this, it is growing, because with each escalation of what is going to be revealed which turns out empty, a busted flush is all that we have.

The Kraken of vengeance will be metred out to spinners of lies and falsehoods for their own gain. And you know lawyers end up walking away laughing at the time and money spent on their case, so the bigger and longer it goes on, the more their coffers fill. Or are lawyers honest sincere people with only their clients best interest at heart. Funny how the general view towards lawyers is very low. I wonder why?

God bless you

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this stage no reasonable person could continue to insist there is no evidence, no proof, of a concerted effort undertaken to corrupt a fair election.
Gathering the evidence is the first step. Taking the evidence to court to prosecute the corruption and overthrow the rotten fruit of that illegal act against a fair Democratic election is next.
These are felonies! No one should be allowed to get away with it regardless of their level of involvement all people involved in this effort should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Dear Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, how about four years in prison? Nah, lets make it eight. :)

I have to admit that I don't believe anything is going to happen. I think we are all pie I the sky on this. Look at all the stuff the Democrats have gotten away with up until now. Where are all the indictments against all the people involved in the Mueller investigations? That's just one thing. And if Trump is not certified as president any investigation into that is dead in the water.

The courts are SO hesitant to get involved in election stuff that I really don't think we will get anything done. Unless you plop down a voting machine hardrive that proves beyond any dounbt that thousands of votes were changed and it made a difference in the outcome for the state they are not going to rule in Trump's favor.

Color me jaded.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sidney Powell sounds so certain, but about what?
Venezuelan military officer says they used Smartmatic software to fake election counts.

So this is just a historical background from another country.
Unfortunately any good software that does its job can be corrupted and used for illegal purposes.
The point about good software, is it does its job well, and with a small tweak it can be changed.

It is why machines are isolated and verified before being used.
A lot of companies isolate their usb sockets so no outside software can be introduced unknown to the managers.

With all this in mind, it does not make the election fraudulent or corrupt.
It is 100% more likely that those claiming corruption on a vast scale are the source of lies and slander and nothing more.
Thousands of sincere people using all this hardware and software with checks and balances to audit for mistakes etc. make it almost impossible to perform a large scale fraud. If you centralise everything, there is a possibility because you only have to hit a few targets.

The Kraken is this military officer, from a corrupt and broken regime. Really good witness there, which would probably be thrown out of court as having no standing on whether the counts are true or false. I am incredulous at how you want to believe an election can be thrown the way they are suggesting. And the animosity towards Trump is not diminishing because of this, it is growing, because with each escalation of what is going to be revealed which turns out empty, a busted flush is all that we have.

The Kraken of vengeance will be metred out to spinners of lies and falsehoods for their own gain. And you know lawyers end up walking away laughing at the time and money spent on their case, so the bigger and longer it goes on, the more their coffers fill. Or are lawyers honest sincere people with only their clients best interest at heart. Funny how the general view towards lawyers is very low. I wonder why?

God bless you

You have to be smart enough to know that software can be changed from afar right?

I sure whomever certified these machines would be able to catch any all backdoors into these right?

I mean they are all software experts on these right?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What value is fraud that did not take place?

Brennan Center for Justice...
(Advocates Progressive Policies)

Report:
The Myth of Voter Fraud
Begins:
"Extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare." (end)

Voter Fraud; rare, very rare, moderate, mass....CHEATS the American Citizen!

England has its issues with voting fraud, but ganders little concern.
Again, there is a plethora of reasons The USA is not the U.K.

Reactions: Bobby Jo
Status
Not open for further replies.