Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont think i ever saw that movie . But i saw highlights of a movie . Where a man had these glasses
and he could read the message Behind the message . I wonder if that might be the movie . cause when i saw that commerical
I was thinking , OH man the liberals NEED those glasses and FAST .
It's a great movie. A recording you don't hear when you don't have the glasses on but that repeats throughout the city where this is happening says one word over and over, "sleep, sleep, sleep...."

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't think God gives up on us. And I don't think we're able to claim he does either.
He won't give up on you, you are right. But the nation itself is another matter. He had a purpose for the USA when it was first established...if the people He placed there aren't faithful to their calling...they don't humble themselves and pray...they don't seek His face and repent...then the land will not be healed and it will be permitted to go intoi the hands of less amicable folk, making the lot of Christians harder. Yet if those Christians in their distress and perplexity, seek God in repentance and in the integrity of their soul searching hearts, God will indeed remain faithful and strengthen them in their crisis. But prophecy will be fulfilled. The picture of Revelation 13 cannot be stopped...the US will speak like the dragon and unite the world in false worship. You are living in the den of the dragon. Trump may have offered the nation some leeway and a pause...but there is coming a time when the hammer will fall. It might be this admin., it may be the next. But it is coming and you cannot hide.

Reactions: rjs330

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What happens is that PA will nullify their election results, if in fact Trump gets the PA court to overturn the results. Then Biden with subtract the 20 Electoral points....no revote will be allowed.

So if Trump now finds a similar solution in say Nevada via a Constitutional ruling as in PA, then the Nevada points are subtracted off Biden's tally ...and so forth.....

Now if Trump does this say in at least 3 States AND literally there is now no one at 270 points, then the Constitution says the State electors must vote by Party lines (The Rep. has the advantage here) OR the Supreme court COULD step in and overturn the entire election results based on evidence of fraud found in all or most States...then Trump resumes another 4 years...
Human error, a double entry. Wait, wait it's proof of fraud, everyone can see, a conspiracy, the deep state or, wait, a mistake, nothing more.

It is easy to invent a situation. But once invented it is hard to let go because it's root is invention not facts, so how can facts destroy it. This is the problem with such invention. God bless you

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What happens is that PA will nullify their election results, if in fact Trump gets the PA court to overturn the results. Then Biden with subtract the 20 Electoral points....no revote will be allowed.

So if Trump now finds a similar solution in say Nevada via a Constitutional ruling as in PA, then the Nevada points are subtracted off Biden's tally ...and so forth.....

Now if Trump does this say in at least 3 States AND literally there is now no one at 270 points, then the Constitution says the State electors must vote by Party lines (The Rep. has the advantage here) OR the Supreme court COULD step in and overturn the entire election results based on evidence of fraud found in all or most States...then Trump resumes another 4 years...
The PA supreme court threw out the challenge to Act 77. It said it had no merit or proof. Trumps attempts to find fraudulant ballots are failing because it is not there.

There is human error, things that look suspicious, but that's all. Guys say this is a tracing problem, that is a counting issue except only if fraud occurs.

Crying wolf with no wolf is dangerous when a real wolf arises. Qanon claims a lot, slanders many with horrendous claims, yet the idea innocents are being harmed does not cross people's minds.

If I can be made as worse than a murderer, you realise for some real sin is far from their understanding, while sinning and destroying others in people's eyes. Consequences do arise, speech does get censored, the state does get teeth. Ironic. The monster arises through fear of the monster.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's a great movie. A recording you don't hear when you don't have the glasses on but that repeats throughout the city where this is happening says one word over and over, "sleep, sleep, sleep...."
David Ike claimed he was Jesus, the Messiah. He thinks 5g causes covid 19. Anything from this guy is poison, a waste of time, a man who wants sensation and lives for it. If he is the observer it must be nuts. I do not understand why anyone listens to him. As an exjournalist he knows how to present himself, but that just provides him a platform.

God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Trump tweet
"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous “80,000,000 votes” were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem!"

Conceptually this tweet is totally wrong. People enter the white house because the federal state declares the winner and gives them the right. No man can stand as president because they claim it. This is how Trump became president and every other as well.

So to me it is dumb for anyone to tweet such a statement let alone the current serving president. It is dumb because it is a lie, and it is a lie to anyone who knows how a President is elected, gains power and is given the right of office to enter the White House as president and as the current tenant of that residence.

How difficult is it to go from this obvious gaffe to the obvious gaffe of claiming fraud which cannot be found. Turning up in court with just accusations which everyone with any sense is just fluff, which could mean a problem or could mean nothing, is dumb. No wonder major law firms have withdrawn, and do not want their reputations damaged.

True the vote are being sued by one donner because they have not done what they promised, turn up in court with proof of their accusation.
They have folded, claiming
“While we stand by the voters’ testimony that was brought forth, barriers to advancing our arguments, coupled with constraints on time, made it necessary for us to pursue a different path,” the group said, announcing that it had withdrawn legal filings in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin."

So the truth is they lied and exaggerated what they had, and it could not even be put to a court to go to trial. Farce is the word here people are grasping for, complete and utter farce. It is just the same as Trump saying before the election there will be massive fraud. If you want to warn you opposition to not do fraud that is it, so why do you think you will find it? Because it is not there, or unless you needed to create the lie that there is fraud and win the argument by tantrums and noise and forcing people to cave in despite there being nothing. That is literally how dictators behave, and take over countries. It their eyes, if they succeed they will claim it is because there was fraud, not they corrupted the system.

The strength of a democracy is to tell people with this approach to simple go away, and let the process walk right over them. How is it I am speaking the truth? Because the truth has power that no one can stop, we just have to testify to it, even though we are weak, He is eternally strong. Amen.

God bless you

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: WaterSong

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: rjs330 -- Pg. 160, Post #3196:
...if you can show me where scripture predicts Trump winning an American election then I'm afraid I will just have to consider it a personal belief of yours. ...

Are you perchance a Democrat, where you say one thing one day, and the opposite a different day?

But don't worry, I don't have to prove you WRONG, -- I expect HISTORY to make that CLEAR in some 2 or 3 months.
Bobby Jo

Oh I see what your getting at. If I don't happen to see your interpretation of scriptural prophecy as correct I am discounting scripture. Got it.

Problem is I am not discounting scripture. I am DISAGREEING with your INTERPRETATION of scriptural PROPHECY. Not the scripture itself.

At this point I give up. You refuse to share the scriptures and history to support your prophetic announcement. I am left with only one conclusion.

Who knows, if you really shared the scriptures and history to support you claim I may surprise you. I might just decide that your argument is compelling.

My statement was based upon my current understanding of biblical prophecy. And I have not seen anything, anywhere in my reading of scripture to indicate where Trump is indicated to be the winner of this election.

Change my view.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wisconsin Supreme Court Petitioned to Declare All Drop-Box Ballots Illegal, Block Certification
by National File
With the vote certification process engaged, a new lawsuit is threatening to throw a wrench into the process; seeking to block certification, claiming that all ballots cast through drop boxes – an accommodation enacted to safeguard against COVID – are illegally cast ballots.

A newly filed lawsuit in the Wisconsin Supreme Court is seeking to block the State of Wisconsin from certifying the November 3, 2020, General Election results. The lawsuit argues that all ballots cast via drop boxes are illegal because the establishment of the boxes themselves was illegal, thus creating a dilution of legal votes cast.

The lawsuit asks the Wisconsin Supreme Court to discard the illegal drop-box ballots, and, if said ballots cannot be identified for rejection, that the state legislature should take charge of the seating process for presidential electors to the Electoral College.

The lawsuit, filed on November 27, 2020, was done so on behalf of Wisconsin voter Dean Mueller. It argues that the Plaintiff’s right to a “safe, free, secure and transparent presidential election” was violated “in that his vote has been diluted by the counting of thousands of illegal votes placed in illegal ballot drop boxes across the State of Wisconsin.”

The lawsuit states that over 500 ballot drop boxes were illegally installed in 72 counties throughout the state in violation of the law. The complaint goes on to state that the Wisconsin Elections Commission did not have the authority, under Wisconsin election law, to establish or approve their use.

The commission’s establishment, approval of, and endorsement of the drop boxes use, the lawsuit states, amounted to unilaterally enacting a new elections law. The US Constitution – along with a reiteration of the provision in the 2000 Bush v. Gore decision – accords such power exclusively to Congress or state legislatures.

.....................encouraging and hopeful...................

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump tweet
"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous “80,000,000 votes” were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem!"

Conceptually this tweet is totally wrong. People enter the white house because the federal state declares the winner and gives them the right. No man can stand as president because they claim it. This is how Trump became president and every other as well.

So to me it is dumb for anyone to tweet such a statement let alone the current serving president. It is dumb because it is a lie, and it is a lie to anyone who knows how a President is elected, gains power and is given the right of office to enter the White House as president and as the current tenant of that residence.

How difficult is it to go from this obvious gaffe to the obvious gaffe of claiming fraud which cannot be found. Turning up in court with just accusations which everyone with any sense is just fluff, which could mean a problem or could mean nothing, is dumb. No wonder major law firms have withdrawn, and do not want their reputations damaged.

True the vote are being sued by one donner because they have not done what they promised, turn up in court with proof of their accusation.
They have folded, claiming
“While we stand by the voters’ testimony that was brought forth, barriers to advancing our arguments, coupled with constraints on time, made it necessary for us to pursue a different path,” the group said, announcing that it had withdrawn legal filings in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin."

So the truth is they lied and exaggerated what they had, and it could not even be put to a court to go to trial. Farce is the word here people are grasping for, complete and utter farce. It is just the same as Trump saying before the election there will be massive fraud. If you want to warn you opposition to not do fraud that is it, so why do you think you will find it? Because it is not there, or unless you needed to create the lie that there is fraud and win the argument by tantrums and noise and forcing people to cave in despite there being nothing. That is literally how dictators behave, and take over countries. It their eyes, if they succeed they will claim it is because there was fraud, not they corrupted the system.

The strength of a democracy is to tell people with this approach to simple go away, and let the process walk right over them. How is it I am speaking the truth? Because the truth has power that no one can stop, we just have to testify to it, even though we are weak, He is eternally strong. Amen.

God bless you

Here's the thing.
He's not talking to you.
If the Democrats were smart they would just ignore and move along. But they don't.
They come back with some new vitriolic venom and get caught in more lies.. lol

You need to understand the communication is way higher than what we see.
They having a war in heaven and we're on the ground watching it all unfold.

Get yer popcorn.. :)

hahaha
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's the thing.
He's not talking to you.
If the Democrats were smart they would just ignore and move along. But they don't.
They come back with some new vitriolic venom and get caught in more lies.. lol

You need to understand the communication is way higher than what we see.
They having a war in heaven and we're on the ground watching it all unfold.

Get yer popcorn.. :)

hahaha
Hugs
I think rather,
We are on top watching this unfold in the pits of hell.
Remember, God has already won. And we are with Him.
Way above all principalities and powers..

Nevertheless..

Get yer popcorn!!
hahaha
Hugs

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sort of see why they might have been blocked with that man carrying a weapon, but that one guy had a point. One of the reasons that they were out there marching is because they support the police, so that's rather ironic that they had to interrupt a peaceful protest since the guy wasn't actually firing the gun or anything and it was just that one person. The rest of them didn't even have weapons.

Also why didn't they just check to see if he had a permit if that was their excuse?

Reactions: WaterSong and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also why didn't they just check to see if he had a permit if that was their excuse?
That's right, they was supposed to be meeting somewhere today at 1pm.. I forget what time zone.

It wasn't about the guns. They were there to ummm, keep the peace.
First they have to have it in order to keep it.
Amen?
Hugs

thanks for the reminder. I'll see if I can find it. I gave up watching "religously" since I came here.
After 120 nights of peaceful protesters burning stuff down and looting businesses..
God told me I needed a break.
And boy am I ever glad he did.. :)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I don't happen to see your interpretation of scriptural prophecy as correct I am discounting scripture. ..

QUOTE: rjs330 -- Pg. 160, Post #3196:
...if you can show me where scripture predicts Trump winning an American election then I'm afraid I will just have to consider it a personal belief of yours. ...

Your words!
Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I am not making excuses for anyone, I am just asking for proof that stands up in court, which means a person is guilty of fraud because here is the proof. Proof is not I think something took place, or totals changed on a TV screen while reporting the election. Totals changes through error, through corrections, through computer failures, through audit so to call each change as evidence of fraud is absurd.

It is like taking a spread sheet and adding up the columns. When they do not match you hunt for a mistake. When found you correct the figures. Only at the end, when the figures are audited and correct can you say if there is fraud or not. The trouble I have is I know how easily errors occur and how you can be certain everything is right, and then you discover a fault, and then you know it is actually wrong. Double entry systems as accountants use catch such errors. Only at the end do you know reasonably what is true.

What is called fraud is just supposition and guessing, not reality. I literally stand amazed at those who do not see fishing for evidence is just fishing not proof. If people where honest and saying they are fishing, fine. Stating one has the Krakan but have just fishing is lying. Liars are not patriots or sensible. There is a grace period, when accusations become slander and are liable to being sued. Things are getting close to this point already.

Georgia recount showed no problems. Other recounts are showing no problems. Georgias hand recount means the machines were not wrong. The point of the law is you are innocent until proven guilty. If you have legal evidence that proves guilt if true, then the courts will show this. To date no evidence has shown guilt. Courts are built on this principle, nothing less. If I say a computer program failed, yet it produced results correctly I have no evidence, I am lying. If I can show the computer program failing, the test data, it running and not producing the correct result, that is proof. There has been no Dominion machine shown to switch votes, only accurate counting. Case closed.

God bless you

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, just to be fair..
Jesus's name wasn't in the OT either,
they looked for the one who fit the description.
I see prophecy witten all over the Presidential elections.
How some miss the signs... I don't know.
But remember, they was looking for an earthy king..
are we?
I'm not.
I rather be looking for Michael... like Flynn.. to come whoop some butt.
Trump??
He's just A door. He isn't THE door.
But when the Lord opens one, we should be checking who is standing at the gate with that sword, keeping the way of life open for those that Love God. And keeping it closed from them that don't.

Just how I see it.
Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.