Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I sort of had a feeling that Trump called it last night. Nearly all the states are red and he was right on the money when he said that he was winning everything. He probably already won but the democrats aren't calling it.
Trump declaring himself the winner prematurely was predicted by everyone.

It was the only prediction that held true.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I sort of had a feeling that Trump called it last night. Nearly all the states are red and he was right on the money when he said that he was winning everything. He probably already won but the democrats aren't calling it.

What they most probably rigged over night, and planned many weeks ago was to add sufficient ballots or delete some of Trumps's to WI, MI and AZ..possibly Nevada for Biden's gain, to ensure his victory and ensure a Trump loss.

So to conceal, or not to make the rig too obvious, they also included GA, PA, Alaska...in the list of paused vote counting States. These are the States he will win anyway..they will give him these States most probably by this evening.

They can do all the stealing they want with these 'secure' mail-in ballots.....such a deal

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read your post, April Rose, and I respect your opinion of Trump, even though I obviously don't agree with you. God bless.

God bless you too I'm just saying that Trump has done a whole lot more for America in forty-seven months than Biden has done in forty-seven years so for that reason I think he deserves to be re-elected.

Reactions: rjs330

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Two r's in my name, otherwise I don't get notification. I don't want to watch, but it is close and if it turns out he loses I'll be very angry. Not against the democrats, or republicans, or the media, or anyone else, but with those who prophesied his victory. And there have been many...

There is another possibility, if they prophesied correctly but were still wrong, it means the Spirit of prophecy was wrong. The testimony of Jesus Christ himself, and what knowledge is withheld from Jesus by the Father? The day and hour.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When you look at all the evidence though can you blame him?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anything, it shows half of america are not following the media. Trump won Indiana, and all Ive seen on the news is Biden can win this way, that way, or the other. Completely bias.Nothing positive to say about Trump whatsoever. Never heard of dailywire, but love it. Refreshing for conservative voters.
Of course the media is lame and very crooked....Without them they could not pull this robbery off...Now if anyone did listen to any news over the last few weeks one might of heard that Pelosi GUARANTEED a Biden victory REGARDLESS of the counts....as late as last Friday.....makes you wonder then....well I knew of course what was in store...it just was another signal by her, to the ruling class that the plan of stealth was in place....ready to go...and Trump knew it already...

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, she's an American and entitled to her own opinion too. Learning to agree to disagree is one of the greatest lessons one could ever learn.

We are absolutely entitled to our opinion and expressing it. However when one castigates one group of people while doing the same thing you accuse them of doing, I believe that is hypocrisy. I think the Bible says something about that.

I am NOT going to challenge ones christianity for voting for Clinton or Biden. Cause I recognize you are not voting for them because they are a person of virtue or morality, cause they are not. You are voting based upon policy.

Now I WILL challenge you on the policy, but I will not chall nge your morality or christianity for voting for immoral Clinton or immoral Biden.

Reactions: Mayflower

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I predicted he would because that’s just his nature. I also predict that if he loses the election that he’ll refuse to leave the White House on January 20th. If that’s the case, then he will have to be forcibly removed from the White House premises. I wouldn’t be surprised if he calls his militia supporters to come defend him.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like Trump just received another vote, he's 214 now. :D

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I predicted he would because that’s just his nature. I also predict that if he loses the election that he’ll refuse to leave the White House on January 20th. If that’s the case, then he will have to be forcibly removed from the White House premises. I wouldn’t be surprised if he calls his militia supporters to come defend him.

He won't need to be forcibly removed.

You really don't understand who the guy is...and I can understand that because of his offensive behavior. Many people simply don't bother figuring it out.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "Proud Boys" are not white supremacists.
ROFL....that's Russian propaganda.

They are a drinking club...aka a drunk's club.

AKA alcoholics.... drinking buddies. Not sober enough to do anything except be drunk's.

Reactions: rjs330

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You really don't understand who the guy is...and I can understand that because of his offensive behavior. Many people simply don't bother figuring it out.

Exactly, it's like I previously stated that I myself was hating him for all the wrong reasons,.. but since this election my respect for him has grown immensely. :D

Reactions: Mayflower

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I respect your opinion, but I don’t agree. I concede that I could be mistaken, but we’ll have to wait and see.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The one thing positive that could come out of this if Biden wins is that all the Trump haters can cease their tyranny on the innocent public and antifa can quit rioting and destroying businesses.

Reactions: Waiting on him
Status
Not open for further replies.