Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what America is about or what it stands for,.. hence why we as a country haven't given up the fight for it to stay that way.
It will always be a fight. Because party identification and core values presume to make the objectives that are truth and lies, subjective/subject to those values and identities.
Look on YouTube, not that it is a bastion of truth of course. Search, Republican party lies. Democratic party lies.
Then look for Republican party truths. Democratic party truths. Very enlightening stuff.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope! What are you talking about it's not even close lol
LOL As I said. ;) However, it does afford an opportunity to observe what I said. ([sic]"...party identification and core values presume to make the objectives that are truth and lies, subjective/subject to those values and identities.")

Reactions: Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL As I said. ;) However, it does afford an opportunity to observe what I said. ([sic]"...party identification and core values presume to make the objectives that are truth and lies, subjective/subject to those values and identities.")

Huh??

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think election corruption in Georgia was bad? Evil only begets evil.And Georgia's House Speaker is actually a Rino. (Republican in name only)
After Biden's win in Georgia, the state's GOP House Speaker wants to strip voters from choosing the Secretary of State
marvel not if they dont try and quick one on january fifth . They bold now . OH but OUR LORD is in control . HE is with the lambs
no matter what comes our way . PRAISE THE WONDEROUS GLORIOUS and MAGNIFICENT KING .

Reactions: WaterSong

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I lived and worked in the States for many years (went to graduate school at the University of Nebraska), and had I not had family living in Canada at the time I moved here, I would have now been an American citizen. Ironically, I now have family members living in Oregon and Arizona while I live in Alberta.
Do you live anywhere near a lil town called barhead .

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEY - the ENEMY - think that just by SAYING

"there is no proof of voter fraud"

often enough and loud enough

that it will be believed

it will not be believed - it will not be listened to

the phrases "baseless accusations of fraud" and "no proof of fraud"

are to me like the braying of horns in the Peanuts cartoons -- the meaningless blah blah blah of Charlie Brown's teachers -- not to be listened to or paid attention to

The Kraken may yet speak

Hunter Biden's laptop may still come into play

Remember - Watergate HAPPENNED - Nixon was inaugurated, was already in his second term - but the truth came out - truth about a breakin that was NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS CURRENT VOTER FRAUD

ya hear me? WATERGATE WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS FRAUDULENT ELECTION. NOTHING.

Biden is just a dupe in this - the forces behind the stealing of this election - the defrauders...
they will be dealt with - in this world or the next

Reactions: WaterSong and Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does when you presume to think America, with our 200+ year history, will be destroyed by the machinations of a Satanic machine like the Demoncratic party and its demented racist puppet. He whom that machine sought to seat into the highest seat of power in the world and in so doing rob over 300 million American's of our Constitutional right to a fair and free election.
You've stated we're done.

I'm telling you you're wrong.
God Blesses America! And last I heard he hasn't turned his back on us yet. :)
Watersong , my friend , what days do you think we are living in right now .
I got a hunch you already know .
The last of days . I want to remind us all of something . Let nothing take us by suprise and have no fear .
But let us begin with romans chapter one .
Remember when paul was writing , HE said and SO GOD gave them over to a reprobate mind to do such things
LIke man with man , women with women , transgender stuff and etc . cause they did not no longer want HIM in their conscious ,
You know like schools , prayers and all that . Now look at this generation . IT LOOKS like this world for sure been turned over
to a reprobate mind .
Now let me remind us of something else . This was RIGHT before GOD judged the jews .
HE told them , YE are as sodom , You no longer even hide your sins , You celebrate your sins right in the streets .
Okay , NOW look at america and the world . SEE any sin getting celebrated RIGHT In the streets . and white houses getting lit
up in a rainbow . And the TOWER getting lit up pink to honor the death of even babies that are born .
Now . Lets go to second thessalonians .
WHAT Did paul warn was coming . A STRONG DELUSION . TO those who rejected the love of the truth and pleasure in unrighteousness .
AND what would they end up believing A LIE .
Okay now lets go look at revelation seventeen . REMEMBER GOD has already purposed what will come .
AND THEY WILL AGREE and give their kingdoms unto the beast .
I tried to warn us , SIE ORDER CANNOT BE STOPPED . WE truly are racing right to the end days big time .
THE SIGNS are all around . the mockers grow bold against truth . And the secular and false religoins are now even uniting
under a banner of beleif that all paths are valid , gay marraige is love . TALK ABOUT A DELUSION .
My friend , let us fear nothing coming . BUT SIE ORDER cannotbe stopped .
What is and what will soon come against us , GROWS BY THE HOUR . OH , but STAND UP and PRAISE THE KING
FOR whether we suffer , whether we live or die , HE IS WITH US . HE ALONE is all we need . PRAISE HIS GLORIOUS NAME ,
SING IT WATERSONG . They dont scare us . TO LIVE IS CHRIST , TO DIE IS ONLY GAIN .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus forgave Judas. When from the cross he said just before he gave up the spirit, Father forgive them for they know not what they do.
Judas didn't know the temple would insist Jesus be crucified. But too, Jesus his master told him to go and betray him, do what you must do.

Dearest WS,

Matt. 26:21 and as they were eating, he said, “Truly, I say to you, one of you will betray me.” 22 And they were very sorrowful, and began to say to him one after another, “Is it I, Lord?” 23 He answered, “He who has dipped his hand in the dish with me, will betray me. 24 The Son of man goes as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! It would have been better for that man if he had not been born.” 25 Judas, who betrayed him, said, “Is it I, Master?” He said to him, “You have said so.”

I'm certainly not going to judge Judas', except that Jesus warned him of that consequence. And so too, it seems, the Jews and Christians who "murder the prophets".

And where some assert a GOD so "loving" that HE would never subject a soul to eternal darkness, -- at the same time, there are those who make that choice, and GOD will not deny them their own free will no matter how ill advised. :(

With VERY Best Regards.
Bobby Jo :oops:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to hand that one to bobby joe . JESUS flat out said that about judas .
We better be on gaurd about something .
We must remember to behold both the goodness and the Severity of GOD .
WE cannot turn GOD into a love that will not punish the wicked . Nor can we say there is no way out . THE WAY OUT OF WRATH , IS JESUS .
But i do warn us all , many are going under a wrong kind of version of the LOVE of GOD .
We need to watch out and be on gaurd .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... - the forces behind the stealing of this election - the defrauders...

Hey DWG,
I think that's what Kennedy thought, and BOTH paid that price; and Trump & Pence will ALSO pay their price (Rev. 11). And having satan come up from his pit will think he's FINALLY WON the Victory over the INSURMOUNTABLE TRUMP; -- but some 3 1/2 days later he'll see what he didn't anticipate!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEY - the ENEMY - think that just by SAYING

"there is no proof of voter fraud"

often enough and loud enough

that it will be believed

it will not be believed - it will not be listened to

the phrases "baseless accusations of fraud" and "no proof of fraud"

are to me like the braying of horns in the Peanuts cartoons -- the meaningless blah blah blah of Charlie Brown's teachers -- not to be listened to or paid attention to

The Kraken may yet speak

Hunter Biden's laptop may still come into play

Remember - Watergate HAPPENNED - Nixon was inaugurated, was already in his second term - but the truth came out - truth about a breakin that was NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS CURRENT VOTER FRAUD

ya hear me? WATERGATE WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS FRAUDULENT ELECTION. NOTHING.

Biden is just a dupe in this - the forces behind the stealing of this election - the defrauders...
Whether or not the kraken will speak i know not . But this i do know , the only way Hunter bidens lap top
will come into play , IS IF in the end he becomes president , then his own supporters will use it against him
to get HARRIS in . Or something to that effect .
Whether or not the kraken speaks , i suppose we will just have to wait and see . But this i do know
REAL betrayal and betrayals , real persecutions , WILL BE COMING against the true lambs that refused to conform to sie great reset .
MARK those words well . THEY building a utopian world , fit for a king and kings . ONLY THING IS , ITS GONNA be the beast
and his kings that rule over it . THEY BUILDING IT and yet they think the do gods work . NOPE . ITS COMING my friend ,
even now IT IS HERE and grows daily . OH , but let us have not one dot of fear . THE LORD is with the lambs ,
no matter what we suffer , no matter if we are rounded up and killed , HE IS WITH US . TO LIVE IS CHRIST to DIE IS GAIN .
NO FEAR OF MAN OR ANYTHING they can do . WE dont fear man whose breath is in his nostrils
FEAR YE HE who gave man that breath . GOD ALONE is in control , and for those who have JESUS , THEY GOT ALL HOPE . PEROID .

R

Rita

I thought it was just me that noticed that. :) Thanks.

You know why that is? They don't know ANYTHING about the current situation in our country and believe in the lying media because that's all they got to go from.
April you came from a forum that didn’t agree with your views, an American one. This one is mainly pro Trump, do you remember how you felt because you couldn’t say anything without being ridiculed. I am British, I don’t believe or rely on the media, I just happen to have different views. Yet it is increasingly difficult to convey anything. In another post Waterstones states that The USA is a beacon for the world, which means other countries are watching. I see the USA through the lens of what many are conveying on here, and through conversations my son has on the phone with his friends in the USA. I listen to what Trump says in his speeches , and what he tweets. I am not anti Trump, I just don’t believe everything he says.
There are many on here that don’t share the same views, and many from other countries who do. We see things from different prospectives. Many of you add comments about the UK, you do exactly the same, and sometimes you are so off base , like watersong presuming that the young people hate the USA for rejecting the crown, if she lived here she would know that there is no angst about the USA being a separate country. It’s no longer seen through the lense of it breaking away, even my generation isn’t bothered by that. If there is hate, then it’s down to other factors.
Rita

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

So?

I have no problem recognizing a hosts of TICS poised to suck the life from a person and a person Exalting God above a TICS efforts.

A man-made court is not measure of the Whole Truth.

Highest Power "IN" the World IS Christ.
Highest Power "OF" the World IS satan.

Some believe one will TRUMP the other.
I'm standing (without shame) with those "IN" the World Against those "OF" the World.

Your sidelining confusion is of no consequence to me.

Sure thing. If someone is sane, has all the resources in the world to define the truth yet claims everyone is deceived and lying, they are just nuts.

It is becoming clearer a political coup is hoped for. By NAR believers too, who hold they have the authority to rule.

The RCC ruled for centuries, Lutheran Calvanist groups also, but they all failed. The key was to separate church and state.

In my area some churches attempted close shepherding but it fell apart. The apostles think they are ushering in Jesus, but it is just setting themselves up for a fall big time.

If you want to destroy a movement, make the weak believe they are politically strong and push them against real soldiers.such foolishness ends in wasted lives and broken communities.

Kenneth Copland, blew covid away, stopped hurricans, laughed at Trumps defeat. Insane folk who will be broken. Justice will prevail, the anvile and the hammer, with the arrogant between.

God bless you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.