Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Justice works at two levels. It brings light to an unjust situation and removes the ability of people to exploit the situation.

But not bringing justice and owning the criminal behaviour you justify the exploitation of the situation by other parties.
If you then attack the other parties, you lose your legitimacy by appearing to be guilty of the crime they are concerned about.

And the more one does not resolve this cycle the worse it becomes.
But if one is blind to this issue, because in all honesty these folk do not deserve justice while being scum, the truth of racism appears. Of course to the racist there is nothing wrong with what they are doing, they are just repeating facts of the superiority of one race over the other. How dare these people question their status or desire justice, they deserve worse than they are getting.

I remember hearing a similar logic from a South African christian talking about his african fellow citizens. It is because emotions dictate our thinking processes and often are embedded from childhood, and group experiences. But these folk need to wake up because the consequences are very real and they are now being delivered to their door step.

God bless you
I wish this was a perfect world too

Reactions: historyb

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bottom line...
•Police Officers have Authority to Direct and Order Person's in the Public.
•When a Person "repeatedly" disobeys a Police Officers Direct Order...
•The Person has made their choice to put themselves in a Compromised or Potentionally dangerous situation.

That person made his own choices and suffered the consequences.
Screaming in the streets, breaking, looting, burning, destroying others property simply reveals the deviant Mind-set of a portion of society that IS corrupt....and "supporters of that corrupt mind-set and actions" is beyond disturbing.
Except for blaming George Floyd for his own murder nothing you've stated is applicable to what culminated as the crime of George Floyd's murder by officer Derek Chauvin.

It's amazing to me that you find disturbing "supporters of that corrupt mind-set and actions", after blaming George for Derek's actions that killed George Floyd. The police involved are charged with, murder!
And you're wrong!
Police DO NOT have a right to execute an illegal hold to subdue a citizen! That's why it is referred to as an illegal hold. And there are many. Choke hold is illegal, and this move by Chauvin, compressing Floyd's throat and back with Chauvin's body weight for 7:46minutes, is illegal!
Oh, and as you are unaware, George Floyd was handcuffed behind his back at the time and laying prone, on his stomach, on the roadway, at the time Chauvin executed the illegal hold. And continued to do so even when his victim was saying, I can't breathe.
Chauvin continued to compress Floyd's throat and back with his body weight well after George Floyd fell silent, which means he was unconscious. Definitely not posing a threat at that time.
That's murder! Because George Floyd presented no threat when in handcuffs and on his stomach.
And as an aside, if the move by Chauvin was legal, he wouldn't be on trial for murder.

Thou shalt not murder!

Please don't defend that egregious sin to me. And absolutely you should be ashamed in blaming the victim for being murdered. As if he deserved it.
Shame on you!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has content.. you can not see it unless you choose to click on ok to watch it.
If you don't want to see it.. don't click it.
Is that the video of George Floyd being murdered by Derek Chauvin? Proof of age required to view, which means one has to have a YT account, log on and then be allowed access. I have an account I just wish to know now as I've seen that video one too many times. :(

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except for blaming George Floyd for his own murder nothing you've stated is applicable to what culminated as the crime of George Floyd's murder by officer Derek Chauvin.

It's amazing to me that you find disturbing "supporters of that corrupt mind-set and actions", after blaming George for Derek's actions that killed George Floyd. The police involved are charged with, murder!
And you're wrong!
Police DO NOT have a right to execute an illegal hold to subdue a citizen! That's why it is referred to as an illegal hold. And there are many. Choke hold is illegal, and this move by Chauvin, compressing Floyd's throat and back with Chauvin's body weight for 7:46minutes, is illegal!
Oh, and as you are unaware, George Floyd was handcuffed behind his back at the time and laying prone, on his stomach, on the roadway, at the time Chauvin executed the illegal hold. And continued to do so even when his victim was saying, I can't breathe.
Chauvin continued to compress Floyd's throat and back with his body weight well after George Floyd fell silent, which means he was unconscious. Definitely not posing a threat at that time.
That's murder! Because George Floyd presented no threat when in handcuffs and on his stomach.
And as an aside, if the move by Chauvin was legal, he wouldn't be on trial for murder.

Thou shalt not murder!

Please don't defend that egregious sin to me. And absolutely you should be ashamed in blaming the victim for being murdered. As if he deserved it.
Shame on you!
Did you watch the video I posted?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that the video of George Floyd being murdered by Derek Chauvin? Proof of age required to view, which means one has to have a YT account, log on and then be allowed access. I have an account I just wish to know now as I've seen that video one too many times. :(
This is what led up to it. From the time the officer approached the car that Floyd was sitting in. It does not show the 8 min and 46 sec that the world was made to witness. This is prior to that

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what led up to it. From the time the officer approached the car that Floyd was sitting in. It does not show the 8 min and 46 sec that the world was made to witness. This is prior to that
Yes, I've seen that video as well. Nothing in that video warranted the hold Chauvin put on him and that took his life. Nothing!
In law enforcement there is a hold application called "hobbling". This insures the suspect is incapacitated, without threat of death, so as to be loaded into a squad car. Every police department in America has the capability to hobble a suspect.

George Floyd suffered from Claustrophobia. Proponents of these police claim he couldn't have because when pulled over he was in his car.
Big difference in being in ones own car, with the windows down, and put handcuffed in the back of a police car. A police car has the windows rolled up in the suspect side of the vehicle, which is the back seat. And there is a cage or plastic petition between the backseat and the front. The doors of course do not open unless the police open them.

Furthermore, the argument for the police action often states that in that video you've posted, George was already saying he had trouble breathing.
Perfect! This then as evidence shows that Chauvin was negligent in compressing George Floyd's airway for nearly 8 minutes when GF had already informed the police he had trouble breathing.
Also, GF was on the ground, prone, for nearly 8 minutes! He was subdued because he was already handcuffed and on his stomach.
He wasn't going anywhere.
Why didn't those police, all now charged with murder and rightly so, simply pick George Floyd up when he was first on his stomach handcuffed and on the ground and put him in the backseat of a police car?

What were they waiting for? What was Derek Chauvin's point in compressing his body weight upon George Floyd's throat and back for nearly 8 minutes? And while his fellow defendants now, officers then, did nothing but guarded the scene. And in one instance attempted to block evidentiary recording of the offense?

What were they waiting for when the suspect was incapacitated by being on his stomach on the roadway while handcuffed?
You see that is the point in question.

George Floyd was not a threat when he was under the body weight of Chauvin for nearly 8 minutes. Ergo, WHY was Chauvin compressing George's capacity to breathe?
For nearly eight minutes?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wasn't claustrophobic while he was sitting in his own car though..

This guy put a knife to his girlfriend's pregnant belly.
He had a bad rap sheet.
He was already "going down" while he was in the police car.
He knew he was O D' ing. They called an ambulance from the first time standing outside the car, he said he couldn't breathe.
He was resisting arrest.

They have this saying in live feed world..
play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The guy was not a saint.
Did he "deserve" to die. No.
Did he bring it on himself by struggling, by being on drugs. I believe he did.

This guy didn't have mercy for other people. Those cops treated him with kid gloves the best they could.
Chauvin knew him.. maybe better than we will ever know.
Maybe Floyd had something on Chauvin.. wonder where he got that counterfeit money? Something Rodeo was the name of the nightclub.. something.. people speculating money laundering and drug dealing.. lots of talk on the street.
No one talking to authorities.. but you hear stuff..

I don't know. I don't think he was worth causing a civil war over.
That's all I got to say.

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wasn't claustrophobic while he was sitting in his own car though..

This guy put a knife to his girlfriend's pregnant belly.
He had a bad rap sheet.
He was already "going down" while he was in the police car.
He knew he was O D' ing. They called an ambulance from the first time standing outside the car, he said he couldn't breathe.
He was resisting arrest.

They have this saying in live feed world..
play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The guy was not a saint.
Did he "deserve" to die. No.
Did he bring it on himself by struggling, by being on drugs. I believe he did.

This guy didn't have mercy for other people. Those cops treated him with kid gloves the best they could.
Chauvin knew him.. maybe better than we will ever know.
Maybe Floyd had something on Chauvin.. wonder where he got that counterfeit money? Something Rodeo was the name of the nightclub.. something.. people speculating money laundering and drug dealing.. lots of talk on the street.
No one talking to authorities.. but you hear stuff..

I don't know. I don't think he was worth causing a civil war over.
That's all I got to say.
Civil war? Red herring.
He deserved to die. He brought it on himself. He earned it this time in the encounter with police due to his alleged prior bad acts.
And you choose to ignore the coroner findings that say he died due to being suffocated while in custody. He got what he had coming after all those prior things he allegedly did.
By the way, in the law, alleged counterfeit money. Speculation is not evidence. And being George Floyd was murdered before any alleged counterfeit money could be investigated, that money is immaterial to the fact George Floyd died while in police custody due to asphyxiation.
You ignore the actual facts in order to blame the victim.

Yes, I think you've said quite enough.

Tips for Managing a Road Trip If You Have Claustrophobia

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... this incitement to riot and violence seems to be coming from ...

... individuals who are neither responsible nor honest. -- And what distinguishes these from the rest of society, is that they're all Anti-Trump!

Oh, I didn't mean to include YOU, -- well, actually I did! :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Civil war? Red herring.
He deserved to die. He brought it on himself. He earned it this time in the encounter with police due to his alleged prior bad acts.
And you choose to ignore the coroner findings that say he died due to being suffocated while in custody. He got what he had coming after all those prior things he allegedly did.
By the way, in the law, alleged counterfeit money. Speculation is not evidence. And being George Floyd was murdered before any alleged counterfeit money could be investigated, that money is immaterial to the fact George Floyd died while in police custody due to asphyxiation.
You ignore the actual facts in order to blame the victim.

Yes, I think you've said quite enough.

Tips for Managing a Road Trip If You Have Claustrophobia
I said enough.. except people can be paid what to say.
WaterSong, you don't have a criminal mind.
There was a bkue van parked behind Floyd's car in the beginning.
There is also footage from that car.
Who were they, Why did they leave the scene?

Yeah I would say the victim was his pregnant girlfriend that was held hostage at knifepoint while they robbed her house.
This guy is a HERO!

ok nough said

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's funny how most anti-Trump people on this board aren't even from the US. LOL

I AGREE, -- but it seems MORE IMPORTANT, that the crowds shouting "Crucify HIM, Crucify HIM" were "JEWS", just at those that hate these TWO WITNESSES (Trump & Pence) are "CHRISTIANS". But at the end of the day, the REALIZATION was too much for Judas to bear; and MAYBE so too for those who shout their curses even today:

1 Kngs 2:44 The king also said to Shim′e-i, “You know in your own heart all the evil that you did to David my father; so the Lord will bring back your evil upon your own head.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Reactions: WaterSong and Ziggy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People don't always believe the truth either. They just believe what they want to whether it's true or not.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know why that is? They don't know ANYTHING about the current situation in our country and believe in the lying media because that's all they got to go from.
That is quite possible. And it can be that they prefer to insult our nation and leadership because they prefer to ignore their own. And we can't discount the possibility that, per the prior thread about bad thoughts, that there are those who enjoy getting a rise out of the American by being critical of our president, country, government, for whatever reason or motive unique to that individual.

I always wonder about people who are foreign to this nation but focus on our government in a hyper-critical way.
I don't focus on the politic of Canada. And I use to live there as a student. I don't focus on the politic of Great Britain. Or any other nation. I don't live there.
Maybe that's what we're missing? Maybe the anti-Trumpeters are actually American's hoping to lend that impression that our president and governance looks really bad to other people in the world.
And it is actually still an assault on America, American's and of course themselves as citizens here.

Who knows why any people would obsess over another nations politics and ignore the international topic that would pertain to themselves as citizens of elsewhere.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I AGREE, -- but it seems MORE IMPORTANT, that the crowds shouting "Crucify HIM, Crucify HIM" were "JEWS", just at those that hate these TWO WITNESSES (Trump & Pence) are "CHRISTIANS". But at the end of the day, the REALIZATION was too much for Judas to bear; and MAYBE so too for those who shout their curses even today:

1 Kngs 2:44 The king also said to Shim′e-i, “You know in your own heart all the evil that you did to David my father; so the Lord will bring back your evil upon your own head.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)
Very interesting parallel. :) The Jews gathered who screamed for the crucifixion of Christ were ordered to do so by the elders of the temple who were their leaders.
And yes, there are those who hate the two witnesses to the authority of God and the salvation of Jesus Christ. You'll sometimes encounter those who invoke the name of Christ and yet insist President Donald Trump isn't a Christian. Isn't our brother in Christ. Notice though they never opine in such a way about our brother Michael Pence?

As for Judas, I would wonder, how would Jesus have fulfilled God's plan were it not for Judas betraying him to those who would insist Rome have him crucified before Passover?
And I recall also, Jesus told Judas when he was there with his brothers in the upper room, to go and do what he must do.
Judas, remember, repented of his betrayal of Jesus and as such returned the silver to the temple. And then he hanged himself. (Cursed is he who hangs on a tree.)
I believe Jesus forgave Judas. When from the cross he said just before he gave up the spirit, Father forgive them for they know not what they do.
Judas didn't know the temple would insist Jesus be crucified. But too, Jesus his master told him to go and betray him, do what you must do.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People don't always believe the truth either. They just believe what they want to whether it's true or not.
Never underestimate those who take comfort in living a lie. Because facing the truth at all times in all times takes courage. And sometimes it is painful.
Some people just don't want to see the truth because it hurts too much. :( And too, some people can't recognize truth.
I knew a pathological liar who was also a proud , as he labeled himself, contrarian. Last I knew him, he was working on his future 5th ex-wife.
I never knew someone who relished not just living a lie but weaving them in ways that others would accept them as truth.
I learned a lot.
Then I walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.