Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's disgusting looking at this thread and seeing how many are still deceiving themselves, worshiping an evil man and willing to declare war and kill brothers and sisters over an "election."
Please don’t take offense, but this is over the top. Like I done tol’ ya, we don’t worship the man. There is only one God.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's disgusting looking at this thread and seeing how many are still deceiving themselves, worshiping an evil man and willing to declare war and kill brothers and sisters over an "election."
I don't think we are worshipping a "man" so much as we are fighting for our freedoms back.
And if Trump is the one leading the charge then I'm behind him.
With or without him, people are going to stand up and fight for what this country was originally intended to be: Life, Liberty, and Justice for all.

I understand your disdain for Trump. But it is not the "man" but rather the direction we have hope he is leading us to.
Kind of like the promised land that Joshua after crossing the Jordan came to settle in.
And for awhile there was peace and safety. The kind only God can give, not man.
But it took a man named Joshua to lead them.
Some say his name is Yeshua.. I think that's so cool.

Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She also channels Eleanor Roosevelt, per hubby Bill. I wonder how many rooms HRC's foot kicked WJC's tookus around and through when they got home after this one?
That is some seriously scary stuff . ANd folks still call hillery christain . BUT HOW DOES GOD view speaking to the dead . Exactly .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Biden is a criminal, a traitor, a communist that supports the murder of over 600,000 babies a year, lawlessness, anarchy, and the murderous mobs and the destruction of our historical monuments, and teaching our children that our country is bad and only communism is smart and good. He stands with those that are against Christianity. He and his son are bold and blatant child molesters. I am happy you agree with us.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SIE ORDER could not be stopped sister . SIE ORDER cometh to divide . But it too will and does offer the false we are one solution .
See , its all about divide and conquer then offer the solution . AND ITS Gonna be one heck of a false unity . many folks are gonna buy it .
Many already do . But many more soon will . It cant be stopped sister . We need to all pull back
from any trust in these men and real fast . What will be even worse than the division , WILL BE THE UNITY solution they bring in full force .
Cause anyone that wont unify under that , well dont expect hugs . But if we unify under it , we will have unified under sie beast .
ITS BEEN the plan all along . To divide them and pit them against one another . TO wear them out and then
even those will be begging for any kind of solution for peace and unity . THEN THE BEAST WILL OFFER IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sie unfication of the false religions and Rome is moving faster in the area of unity
than politics could care to even dream about .
And it points , its main man francis , to sie one world order .
You see most of the world is religious , false as they are , but they are uniting to find common ground under a lie , real fast .
SOON this all inclusive religoin will have served its purpose . ITS GONNA LEAD THEM TO A UNIFED WORLD ORDER .
MARK those words . ITS moving too fast now . Sie order could not be stopped .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's forbidden to participate in necromancy or spirit channeling. Leviticus 19
EDWARD AGREES . MR EDWARD ZACH LEE . now say that name real fast . EXACTLY my friend .
YET most of even our churches would say , HEY DONT JUDGE her , YOU Dont know her heart . WELL yes i DO .
HER Fruits PROVE who she follows . AND IT AINT GOD , IT AINT JESUS . but many of them are like this my friend .
THEY Dooping the heck outta the churches . We gotta pull back from this fake love and dead end unity these churches
lulled us to sleep under . WE need to speak sound doctrine . And keep unity with those WHO DO SO AND TRULY LOVE OUR LORD .
NOT unity for the sake of unity . THAT has destroyed many churches and it will destroy many more .

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Patriotism isn't worship.
Sedition and Treason aren't acceptable.
This country was founded on the bodies, bones, and blood of war. We killed brothers and even sisters in order to form a more perfect union. A free and independent nation. Where life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, formerly to read as property, are guaranteed in our founding documents.
To be clear, this is not an election issue!

This is an issue of Sedition, Treason, exercised atop the four years long soft coup Demoncrats and RINO's have undertaken since prior to Donald J. Trump entering office. The groundwork of which was paved for eight years prior and under the presence of a Taqiyya traitor Xtian poser named Barak Husein Obama.

And as a patriot determined not to stand for the act of The Steal, which is far more than an election!

Because when the seat of the highest office of power on earth is stolen, the entire world is at risk by the machinations of its occupier. A commander and thief! Who is and has a record of proving himself to be, anti-Christian, pro-abortion even at birth, and devoid of character, ethics, morals, or honor.

It is the duty of every freedom loving American, be they Christian or other, to resist! By any means made necessary by the enemy who invited the fight.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This isn't patriotism. It is willful blindness. Both sides...both parties are evil and corrupt. What's wrong with standing against evil ...period? I won't be cheering Biden on and I won't be cheering Trump. They are both cut from the same cloth. And I don't regret speaking the truth. Most of the participants of this thread are blinded.

Reactions: amadeus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... resist! By any means made necessary by the enemy who invited the fight.

Dear WS,
We need to be wise as this world will be turned upside down and we're told to "endure", and not necessarily "fight". And while it's important that we defend ourselves and our family, I believe that Jesus is the one who will be taking the "offensive" with an Iron Rod. :cool:

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: WaterSong

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This isn't patriotism. It is willful blindness. Both sides...both parties are evil and corrupt. What's wrong with standing against evil ...period? I won't be cheering Biden on and I won't be cheering Trump. They are both cut from the same cloth. And I don't regret speaking the truth. Most of the participants of this thread are blinded.
What will you be cheering on? The Chinese Communist Party has infiltrated the U.S. at every level. I KNOW you won’t be cheering them on if they take over our country! At least Trump has stood up to them. Biden is bought and paid for by the CCP.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's your truth. What you don't seem to respect is others who disagree with you. And calling people names, and accusing them of worshiping Trump, when we actually are upset there is an effort to overthrow this nation through the electoral process and therein in the mark of history let it to appear as our fault, is unfair, harsh, and quite frankly hateful.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear WS,
We need to be wise as this world will be turned upside down and we're told to "endure", and not necessarily "fight". And while it's important that we defend ourselves and our family, I believe that Jesus is the one who will be taking the "offensive" with an Iron Rod. :cool:

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo
Jesus told his Disciples to buy a sword even if they had to sell something in order to obtain one. Peter was armed while they were in Gethsemane. I don't think strict pacifism is the message Jesus sent there.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's your truth. What you don't seem to respect is others who disagree with you. And calling people names, and accusing them of worshiping Trump, when we actually are upset there is an effort to overthrow this nation through the electoral process and therein in the mark of history let it to appear as our fault, is unfair, harsh, and quite frankly hateful.
It doesn't matter who gets in. They know that...and this fake "election steal" is serving its intended purpose. I haven't called you or anyone names. I just see a bunch of people who call themselves Christians debating and arguing ad nauseam over these corrupt men and hating on their brothers and sisters. That's what is so sad....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus told his Disciples to buy a sword even if they had to sell something in order to obtain one. Peter was armed while they were in Gethsemane. I don't think strict pacifism is the message Jesus sent there.
It's one thing to use a weapon for self defense, but declaring war over this mess is crazy ....evil.....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What will you be cheering on? The Chinese Communist Party has infiltrated the U.S. at every level. I KNOW you won’t be cheering them on if they take over our country! At least Trump has stood up to them. Biden is bought and paid for by the CCP.
Trump may be posing as what conservatives want, but you nor most anyone else here don't care about the atrocities he has committed against MK victims.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's one thing to use a weapon for self defense, but declaring war over this mess is crazy ....evil.....
You may wish to look into the history of America's founding. Or to the Bible. Read where God made war in order to overthrow bad leadership.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess so long as you can have you illusions a little longer, it doesn't matter how many babies are born into the MK program and raised up and victimized by THIS CURRENT LEADER....and those before...and any who comes after. No big deal ....carry on .....sisters and brothers ......wow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.