Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw that....
Got it a virtually unknown person suddenly develops a hatred for his AT&T bill and a dislike for the AT&T building itself. Not angry at the people but just the building....He warns all the people in the vicinity. Not the normal M.0. of a bomber but the FBI's explanation fits the pattern of their deceptions. Too predictable.

Don't know if he targeted AT&T, or had an issue with a bill. Another poster made an unfounded guess about that.

Over 40 buildings damaged. Waterpipes broken basements flooded. One building demolished, don't know which one.
Suspect the curiosity of WHY will be ongoing.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right, martial law as legally define has its limits, and would serve as a precursor to things to come. In this context, that we find ourselves it is not normal, the rule of law has already been ignored and the Constitution has been trampled all the way up to the Supreme Court. We are talking knocking on the door of civil war.

The left is counting on the right, Christians and Republicans, to abide by the law, bound by the law, while they are attacked from all directions illegally. There is a point that you have to cross that line and physically
eradicate the communists from the system. If Biden gets himself sworn in as president and Trump does not concede defeat, you have two presidents and the people, law enforcement, and the military has to choose who to support.

Which is not legal under norm conditions....but the conditions preset to war are not normal. The Declaration of Independence was technically treason. Whether we like it or not it is a drastic set of circumstances that we have to face. If we do not do the right thing we will lose our country to communism and the last shinning light in this world is extinguished.

Biden can't actually be sworn in as president. Fraudulent ballots, even when a corrupt illegal secretary of state of Georgia or any state, ratifying the electoral votes for Biden is still guilty of enabling fraud. Which isn't in any wise legal.
The Legislative branch, Congress, as corrupt as the Demoncrats there have shown themselves to be, along with their co-conspirator RINO's, cannot ratify fraudulent electoral votes either. Not when there is a plethora of evidence sustaining fraud, as there is.

There won't be two presidents. There will be only one. If Pence does the right thing, and I believe he will, that office shall remain with Donald Trump.
What comes after that in rebuttal by the public is a bridge to cross if it arrives.

Further, just to clear up a misnomer. The Declaration of Independence is not technically Treason. Technically, it was honorable Treason. There is a difference.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever is the fastest route to destroy america and have it submit to sie order , IS what they will do .
I wonder if a lot of this is not a set up for just that .
It's occurred to me a time or two as well. What if everyone is in on this transition? Including Trump.
That would be a very serious bummer. :(

Reactions: amigo de christo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden can't actually be sworn in as president. Fraudulent ballots, even when a corrupt illegal secretary of state of Georgia or any state, ratifying the electoral votes for Biden is still guilty of enabling fraud. Which isn't in any wise legal.
The Legislative branch, Congress, as corrupt as the Demoncrats there have shown themselves to be, along with their co-conspirator RINO's, cannot ratify fraudulent electoral votes either. Not when there is a plethora of evidence sustaining fraud, as there is.

There won't be two presidents. There will be only one. If Pence does the right thing, and I believe he will, that office shall remain with Donald Trump.
What comes after that in rebuttal by the public is a bridge to cross if it arrives.

Further, just to clear up a misnomer. The Declaration of Independence is not technically Treason. Technically, it was honorable Treason. There is a difference.
I like your version better than mine...

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know if he targeted AT&T, or had an issue with a bill. Another poster made an unfounded guess about that.

Over 40 buildings damaged. Waterpipes broken basements flooded. One building demolished, don't know which one.
Suspect the curiosity of WHY will be ongoing.
It is what it is.....suspicious.
I am still trying to confirm for sure that was the location that Dominion systems were to be looked at.
There really is not a specific MO here for a bomber type and to some degree not a crazy type.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is what it is.....suspicious.
I am still trying to confirm for sure that was the location that Dominion systems were to be looked at.
There really is not a specific MO here for a bomber type.

"Mike Adams" (NaturalNews.Com) argues that AT&T is a supporter of the Biden Candidacy, and wouldn't be selected for any Dominion Voting Machine audit. So the TARGET was simply to use an EMP type conventional weapon to erase the MAGNETIC-TAPE RECORDS of Internet Traffic from Frankfurt, Germany (and possibly other locations) to Georgia -- which is served through the Nashville internet hub.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Our Own Government Agencies.
Bobby Jo :)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey y'all, while waiting to see what's up next, an interesting article on...

bbc.com <--- source ---> title --->

Inside the White House Bible Study group

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's occurred to me a time or two as well. What if everyone is in on this transition? Including Trump.
That would be a very serious bummer. :(
The bible said exactly how it would look nigh the end . Sie order cannot and will not be stopped . America, as is the world , are fast going under
all out reprobation and confusion of faces . Ever wonder why things are as they are . We are rapidly headed right into the last hour .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone here who's singing the praises of Trump are too blind to realize we have been ushered right onto the doorsteps of communism .....UNDER the REPUBLICAN TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Everyone here who's singing the praises of Trump are too blind to realize we have been ushered right onto the doorsteps of communism .....UNDER the REPUBLICAN TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.
You have a good point. And that is because the Swamp creatures were not locked up immediately (and then later on also). They were allowed to actually retain power and control the agenda.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

It is strange how redefining language does not actually make an accusation truthful.
Something is illegal because it breaks a law. Things are not illegal because you think they should be or have been. The legality or otherwise is proven in a court or settled outside of court without the need to go to the law itself.

So obviously Biden will be president unless a legal case can be made through the power of judges and police to enforce it.

On the accusation of allowing a fraudulent voting system, you have to prove it was fraudulent and then find who is to blame, and then show how this shows guilt. As the fraudulent claim has not even been proved the rest is irrelevant.

Pence has no power to keep Trump in office, the hope is vapour ware, dreamed up be hopeless leaders. In any battle you know you need to guarantee victory by a 3 to 1 ratio of arms. Having a 1 to 1000 ratio guarantees failure. But what is keeping this hope alive? False prophets, rediculous optimism or just to believe anything else will happen is just too hard to face?

God bless you

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, AJ, recognizing Trump’s good policies doesn’t amount to singing his praises. I assure that my eyes are wide open concerning Trump and everyone else. Actually, I think I’ve said this at least a thousand times. (A little hyperbole of my own. :))

One thing to keep in mind is that Trump has not said he’ll make the vaccines mandatory. If someone can show otherwise, please post the info. I’d like to see it.

Edit: I’ll just add that I’m very concerned about Pence and his wife getting the vaccine on camera for all to see. In my opinion, this was foolish. How many will follow their example and experience serious complications?

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and WaterSong

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One thing to keep in mind is that Trump has not said he’ll make the vaccines mandatory.
That may be so, but he is the one who initiated Operation Warp Speed when there was absolutely no need for it. Once again he went along with the agenda set by the conspirators, instead of having independent input from neutral sources who could not profit from the vaccines.

In fact he should have set up an independent investigative commission in March, 2020 to get to the bottom of the COVID conspiracy (which goes all the way back to China and WHO), and also to have an authoritative body which would totally STOP all the nonsense with the lockdowns, distancing, masks, etc. (which have all been proven to be worthless but also extremely destructive to lives and livelihoods).

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That may be so, but he is the one who initiated Operation Warp Speed when there was absolutely no need for it. Once again he went along with the agenda set by the conspirators, instead of having independent input from neutral sources who could not profit from the vaccines.

In fact he should have set up an independent investigative commission in March, 2020 to get to the bottom of the COVID conspiracy (which goes all the way back to China and WHO), and also to have an authoritative body which would totally STOP all the nonsense with the lockdowns, distancing, masks, etc. (which have all been proven to be worthless but also extremely destructive to lives and livelihoods).

I believe he blindly walked into a set-up concerning the vaccines.... Like I said earlier, my eyes are wide open.

Reactions: Grailhunter

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have a good point. And that is because the Swamp creatures were not locked up immediately (and then later on also). They were allowed to actually retain power and control the agenda.

There is a problem with a social challenge. USA started with adventurers who were looking for a new life and were prepared to build new communities in a new world without an existing structure.

Today the world is full, literally full. There are not isolated areas, undiscovered, able to create your own group from scratch. Rather it is a worldwide community which is becoming more interdependent. And the problems we face are social, inter group related, and not so individualistic or proving your ability by grabbing a gun and fighting your way through.

It means conservative notions no longer are a simple formula, rather community and technical missions that have group applications. Look at the internet. The successful groups meet major group needs. Unfortunately we are small group creatures who work well with 120 or so other people. This means we need to be sociable, have emotional intelligence and work for common goals as a group.

Trump represents withdrawal and looking back, while Biden taking on global challenges and facing them as a community.

God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

"proven to be worthless"

This is quite a claim. Do you understand virus transmission through droplets? Maybe you know nothing of biological sciences and how diseases spread. Every biological scientist understands how viruses spread and how we can avoid them if we have no medical treatment. Put simply this is isolation of individuals.

Key issues are what are the surfaces the virus can survive on, for how long, and how long does it take for one individual to pass on the virus to someone else without knowing. It has been shown simply, countries that locked down, isolated patients, worked through all the places of infected people went had a controlled outbreak.

Those like the USA and the UK who let it spread, partially locked down, only slowed down its spread, have lost 70,000+ people. But the isolation has slowed the spread, and ill people staying isolated reduced the growth in infected people.

The new variant which spread 70% quicker, has taken over, and currently is not being slowed by the level of isolation steps that have been implemented. This sudden growth in infected people proves the methods work for the original variant but things now need to shift. So I would definitively say the strategy works for the first variant, but we need something better now.

God bless you

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe he blindly walked into a set-up concerning the vaccines.... Like I said earlier, my eyes are wide open.
Well, in truth it takes a great many years to develop a vaccine.
The conspiracy against President Trump is so vast that we may have already come to realize the Left planted people into his Administration for the express purpose of corrupting his term in office. He had speech writers that intended to make him look the fool as he read the teleprompter on live TV, recall the remark about troops in the Revolutionary War taking over the airports. We know that Facui is a plant. He's the director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID). Fauci's NIAID is funding Moderna Pharmaceutical companies clinical trials for a covid 19 vaccine,per the NIH website.
[sic]"...A Phase 1 clinical trial evaluating an investigational vaccine designed to protect against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has begun at Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute (KPWHRI) in Seattle. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health, is funding the trial. KPWHRI is part of NIAID’s Infectious Diseases Clinical Research Consortium." NIH Clinical Trial of Investigational Vaccine for COVID-19 Begins

Moderna on its own website refers to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as strategic collaborators. And especially in mRNA based vaccine projects. Foundations Advancing mRNA Technology and Science - Moderna

If Trump had dragged his heels in seeking out a vaccine, the Left and MSM would have attacked and claimed he was indifferent to human suffering and deaths due to this virus. And because he isn't doing all that he can do as president to put a rush on developing a vaccine.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sie order cannot be stopped . And it works through many men and women . We wrestle not with flesh and blood .
Sie order cometh of the dragon . The dragon works through the elites and many , many , many men and women .
Yeah , that poor lady passed out cold. Sie order is the one behind the covid . AND all politicians are under that influence .
It dont seem to matter if they liberal politicians , communist , conservative , THEY ALL LINING UP behind SIE COVID AGENDA .
AND IT IS AN AGENDA . This will usher us right into the entire all out system of which the beast and ten kings will rule over .
It cant be stopped . It just cannot be stopped . WE must endure faithful to JESUS no matter what comes against us .
You know this already dear sister .
But did you know , that they truly used this election also . AS a means to cause great uprisings and
when it has run it course , they gonna offer up the solution .

Reactions: TLHKAJ
Status
Not open for further replies.