Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There was 3 recounts in Georgia all proving Joe Biden won that state, and to top it off, they just have been declared the winners of the Senate there. Joe Biden was proven to have won Georgia, and if he won Georgia, that means he won the other states that he won fairly.

There has been no evidence to tip the election over to Trump's direction. Trump has been calling it fraud all the way from September, even before the election began, and many believed him, even though he has been proven to be a habitual lier..... In other countries, people are allowed to peacefully vote by mail... In the US, a few Trump protesters tried to stop and block the Georgia Senate absentee votes from getting delivered for counting...

I am not buying into the stories of massive election voter fraud. When Trump called Georgia Sec. Of State to asking him to find 11,780 more votes, that is interfering with an election.

As the song goes "you can't always get what you want."
It's not true at all, slandering is what they the Media and the Left are always satanically making out what Trump said, it's been twisted, Trump had every right to ask for that dude to get off his arse and do the right thing and come up with the facts that Trump knows that it's their to be found, just that this dude is too weak or to gutless to take on the power of the Communist, I believe that it's that because they fear the power of such thugs and the Swamp is just to powerful.
You are putting your life on the line if you stand up to the Lefty's, many political people on the right fear for their family's and own life, so they just will not stand up to them, only the ones who are true Christians will make a stand, because they do not fear death.

What we have been seen taking place over the years is Satanic Communist working full on slandering and undermining President Trump and the foundations of the USA was built on, even Putin has publicly said this is the case when Obama was in power, then we in Aus got TV shows making out that Putin was just some un educated nobody who just happened to become the leader of Russia out of the blue, like a chook raffle. not to mention on the other side of their spile, they claimed Putin was KGB and just a insane killer for the killing sake with the IQ of 80 or so, this media claimed to be the epitome of intelligence, but Putin is much more intelligent than any media person by far in fact, they were making out Slandering Putin on every call, that it was just ridiculous pandering to simpletons that they were play to. the Satanist do just the same with Trump making him out to just be some nobody a bum that never ever amounted to anything in his life.
If you were to swallow the media's spin you would believe that both Trump and Putin were just no body's, If I looked to myself do I think that I am smarter or more worthy then Trump or Putin, I could not hold a candle too them in fact, but what do I see around me people claiming to be superior to them, laughing that such are simpletons like themselves who just happened to pop up into a position like a lottery.
Look at Trumps speeches is he reading off an idiot card ? he knows all of the numbers of votes just off his head and all, peoples names you name it he has a handle on it all, not to mention had the guts to and turned the USA around economically, protecting USA business from going bankrupt or moving to China. the left do not give a toss at all about the economy, working peoples business they have a track record of destruction of all that, but they are totally obsessed with what you say and do and dictating total deranged nonsense over all.
This devil Biden is going to destroy the USA economy he is a do nothing as he always was and only dictate over the people in the USA as to total everyone's freedoms, you can not say this you can't do that, it will be like a Nazi prison camp were people live in fear of big bro the moron.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree which is why Trump is irrelevant. It has been all about sorting wheat from chaff. When was the USA ever following Jesus. Vietnam war, Afghanistan, Iraq..... Jesus calls us to face our own sin and failure and repent and ask for forgiveness. God's ways always soar above man's, he takes the weak and the poor and brings life from death.

God bless you
The UN was the problem with Vietnam war in fact. the People of the USA have no reason to be looking down on themselves in that, it's all about what was behind the games that the media hide from you all in everything, why is that you may ask, well they are owned by Satanist.

Just remember the people who you can not question rule you. look into all such and you will find that who you can not speak up to own you, all the deranged have been set to dominate over all, from Queers onward you can not question the deranged nowadays, they own you all. you have been tricked fooled into fearing to stand up to ratbags, because that is what such want, power over their victims. they are Vampires out for your life blood and they never stop.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The UN was the problem with Vietnam war in fact. the People of the USA have no reason to be looking down on themselves in that, it's all about what was behind the games that the media hide from you all in everything, why is that you may ask, well they are owned by Satanist.

Just remember the people who you can not question rule you. look into all such and you will find that who you can not speak up to own you, all the deranged have been set to dominate over all, from Queers onward you can not question the deranged nowadays, they own you all. you have been tricked fooled into fearing to stand up to ratbags, because that is what such want, power over their victims. they are Vampires out for your life blood and they never stop.
The spirit of the christ called anti , or anti christ spirit is all over the media as it is all over the place now .
Sie order of the dragon was not going to be stopped . All things must run their course unto the end .
And a kingdom fit for beast they do build and quickly . Its all tanked and will tank even faster now my friend .
And they will not silence my voice for the truth of the glorious gospel . And sin will i not embrace . Error must be exposed
for the sake of those in error , in hopes they repent . though most wont . But to agree with the dark alaphabet of the dragon
I Will not . We must continue to proclaim the glorious truth of JESUS and teach and speak sound doctrine .
Oh , you might be wondering what the dragons dark alphabet means . HERE IT IS . LGBTQ xyz etc . No , i am not PC
we must do all to speak truth , in hopes some will hear and repent .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are suggesting that evil and evildoers cannot be stopped. But that is unscriptural. Read and study the book of Esther.
OH , not quite what i meant . what i meant is , WE IN THE LAST DAYS
and GOD long ago revealed unto JOHN , and others how those days would look .
And HE said this as well , And the kings will surrender their kingdoms unto the beast and shall rule one hour with it . FOR GOD has determined .
We done passed the point of no return a while back my friend .
WHEN the churches sold out JESUS for an all inclusive gospel and embraced sin in the name of love
yeah , we done passed the point . A g reat falling away was foretold . And well .................WE IN IT .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are holding all Patriots hostage in the DC Hotels.
They are not allowed outside even for a smoke break and yet they have food delivered and hotel staff allowed outside.
But if patrons go outside they will be arrested.
They are being held hostage in DC

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe that's why Patriots are in lockdown... to keep them safe?
Antifa don't live in hotels, they live in tents
I got tickled dear sister . I think you meant to say they live in tents . wait i think you already corrected it .

Reactions: Ziggy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I request for this thread to be locked. I am pretty much over with politics at this point and this election is officially over so @Heart2Soul or @Josho, mind doing the honors for me?

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree which is why Trump is irrelevant. It has been all about sorting wheat from chaff. When was the USA ever following Jesus. Vietnam war, Afghanistan, Iraq..... Jesus calls us to face our own sin and failure and repent and ask for forgiveness. God's ways always soar above man's, he takes the weak and the poor and brings life from death.

God bless you

And I also want to say violence is the wrong way, it is not the answer, and it is not the correct way to evangelize, what these protestors did today, would turn more people away from Jesus rather than towards him.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My fellow Christians...
You need to be prepared for what is going to come next. My involvement with this is more than you would ever believe.
There is a a possibility that everyone may lay down for the communist and atheist regime of the democrats.
But then maybe not.
The founding fathers were not unfamiliar of the possibility of this very thing. A government that could turn tyrannical.
With all that has happened, it has brought to light that Washington DC has lost its way. Not only the politicians but also the various agencies of the government.
This is why the founding fathers felt that it was so important for the citizens of this country to remain armed.
Don't tread on me! Government for the people, by the people.
The Declaration of Independence ..When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Corruption as far as we can see it...it is a fact.
They knew that it was a possibility that the government would lose its way and it would be up to the people to reset the government. Know for sure that the government is not prepared for a full on slot of the people.
When it comes down to it, as we can see, Washington is full of cowards. They say they are not intimidated, know for sure and certain that they are! They are all fine with the communists showing up at Josh Hawley's house, but when the patriots show up at their house, it will be a different story.
Prayer is a wonderful thing but during the American Revolutionary War and the World Wars God called on those people that were willing to put their lives on the line for what was right....Freedom and Liberty and the American way. Just like in the Old Testament God called on His chosen to be His champions. President Trump with the exception of some Republicans and few others, stands alone against a government as God's champions and they face a government that is full of corruption and those that have communist and atheist initiatives.
We cannot support them by our votes alone anymore because they have control of the voting system and they have no regard to law or the U.S. Constitution.
So we need to prepared to fight for our country. Or be prepared to lay down for the communist and the atheist government.
It is only a fair warning, it does not end here! Be prepared! We are at the point now that Trump alone cannot continue the fight alone.
We can choose to fight for our country...or not. And let it fall to the communist atheists. That is our choice, that is our choice for our children. We should support President Trump by any and all means necessary or let it fall. It is going to go one way or the other, our choice.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When it comes down to it, as we can see, Washington is full of cowards.
Very well said Grailhunter. You are absolutely correct in what you have said. Even though I live in Canada, I have several connections to the USA (having also lived and worked there), and I have supported President Trump all along. Unfortunately, he managed to surround himself with traitors and cowards. And the only way to deal with cowards (who then become bullies) is to stand up to them. Since all legal avenues to maintain the republic have failed, this will now lead to bloodshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.