Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"I have not yet begun to fight!" This was the immortal retort of Captain John Paul Jones to a request to surrender as he and his crew engaged in a desperate battle with a British frigate off the northern coast of England during the American Revolution.

There's fighting and fighting. Don't fight unless God is with you.

Acts 5:39
But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.’

2 Corinthians 10:4
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

James 4:1
Submit yourselves to God
What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's fighting and fighting. Don't fight unless God is with you.

Acts 5:39
But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.’

2 Corinthians 10:4
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

James 4:1
Submit yourselves to God
What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you?

Luke 22:36
And He said to them, “But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his cloak and buy one.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And He said to them, “But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his cloak and buy one.

Ok so long as God has told you to fight he will be with you. If not you're on your own. It's not us who should be deciding. We are not told to fight for the things of this world.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I have not yet begun to fight!" This was the immortal retort of Captain John Paul Jones to a request to surrender as he and his crew engaged in a desperate battle with a British frigate off the northern coast of England during the American Revolution.

DIVISION was Set by God, reiterated by Christ Jesus.
It's Friend or For... and no, now that the foe has "cheated" to seat themselves to have their hand exclusively on an Honorable Pen of Lawmaking Authority...they will USE PER their PROVEN..."cheating corrupt mode of operation"....

Their "let's all come together"... IS Worthless.
No, I have no desire to "come together in agreement with Cheaters".

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok so long as God has told you to fight he will be with you. If not you're on your own. It's not us who should be deciding. We are not told to fight for the things of this world.

Deuteronomy 20:16
However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

Reactions: Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
[Statement by President Trump] The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!
Here is sworn testimony from an Italian IT expert that he manipulated the election results in order to steal the victory from Trump:

Professor Alfio D’Urso Laywer of the Italian Supreme Court reads an affidavit with the testimony of Arturo D’Elia, who testifies under oath that he is responsible for stealing the U.S. Election. Watch the video…

Transcript of video

Professor Alfio D’Urso Laywer of Via Vittorio Emanuele, Catania, 95131 Italy, do hereby provide the following affidavit of facts as convey ed in several meetings with a high level army security services official:

Arturo D’Elia, former head of the IT Department of Leonardo SpA, has been charged by the public prosecutor of Naples for technology/data manipulation and implantation of viruses in the main computers of Leonardo SpA in December 2020.

“Under distraction and direction of U.S. persons working from U.S. embassy in Rome, undertook the operation to switch data from the U.S. election from 3 Nov. 2020 from significant margin of victory from Donald Trump to Joe Biden . . . in a number of states where Joe Biden was losing the vote totals.

Defendant states that he was working in Pescara facility of Leonardo spa and utilized military grade cyber warfare encryption capabilities to transmit and switch votes via military satellite from Fucino tower to Frankfurt, Germany.

The Defendant swears that the data in some cases may have been switched to represent more than total voters registered.

The Defendant states that he is willing to testify to all individuals and entities involved in the switching of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden when he shall be in total protection for himself and his family.

I hereby declare and swear the above stated facts have been stated in my presence.

Supreme Court of Italy Reveals Who Stole the U.S. Election

This is explosive, and Trump should turn the tables on the fraudulently elected Joseph Biden.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Correct. It's about being prepared...not as some paint the picture of rushing in in Attack.

Odd how this is pointing to Trump supporters The only one "disputing, fighting"...

Really? A bunch of Trump supporters went to an invited planed rally and started fighting AGAINST each other? Ridiculous!

Even a blind man could see...the fighting broke out because the "uninvited" showed up.

The uninvited, the courts that refuse to hear Lawfully filed cases, the worms hiding in the People's Office....ha...in days gone by they would have been drug out, tarred and feathered, challenged to a duel, strung up, booted out for corruption and derelict of duty and their unwillingness to voluntarily, peaceably hightail it back to their own home.

It is more than obvious why so many democrat politicians...squat in DC under armed protection...constantly flying about the World on the People's dime...
Good grief...ya sure They have WALLED Homestead Compounds in "their districts"... but EWEE... the Slums, the sea of Homeless tents, stench of human urine and feces, garbage, drugs, crime...is all around their Home WALLED Compounds.

Disgusting hypocrites.

Yep Prepare...their devious actions spring on a man like a drive by shooter.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is sworn testimony from an Italian IT expert that he manipulated the election results in order to steal the victory from Trump:

Professor Alfio D’Urso Laywer of the Italian Supreme Court reads an affidavit with the testimony of Arturo D’Elia, who testifies under oath that he is responsible for stealing the U.S. Election. Watch the video…

Transcript of video

Professor Alfio D’Urso Laywer of Via Vittorio Emanuele, Catania, 95131 Italy, do hereby provide the following affidavit of facts as convey ed in several meetings with a high level army security services official:

Arturo D’Elia, former head of the IT Department of Leonardo SpA, has been charged by the public prosecutor of Naples for technology/data manipulation and implantation of viruses in the main computers of Leonardo SpA in December 2020.

“Under distraction and direction of U.S. persons working from U.S. embassy in Rome, undertook the operation to switch data from the U.S. election from 3 Nov. 2020 from significant margin of victory from Donald Trump to Joe Biden . . . in a number of states where Joe Biden was losing the vote totals.

Defendant states that he was working in Pescara facility of Leonardo spa and utilized military grade cyber warfare encryption capabilities to transmit and switch votes via military satellite from Fucino tower to Frankfurt, Germany.

The Defendant swears that the data in some cases may have been switched to represent more than total voters registered.

The Defendant states that he is willing to testify to all individuals and entities involved in the switching of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden when he shall be in total protection for himself and his family.

I hereby declare and swear the above stated facts have been stated in my presence.

Supreme Court of Italy Reveals Who Stole the U.S. Election

This is explosive, and Trump should turn the tables on the fraudulently elected Joseph Biden.

Thanks.

Just heard that through Parler.
The affidavit expressly brings US military into the mix...hopefully opening the door to a US military Tribunal...since the Federal Courts with Corrupt sitting Judges refused to hear Lawfully filed cases...and the SCOTUS is derelict in Duty to hear Constitutional "Original Jurisdiction" cases between states.

God Bless,
Taken

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump is my President and I will never recognize Biden as anything but a low life liar, criminal, traitor, creep, and child and woman molester.

Nicolás Maduro was also elected President of Venezuela with the Dominion Election System, and the people do not recognize him as their president.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Deuteronomy 20:16
However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

OK, so has God said that to you. It sounds like you are listening to a different voice from that 'gentle whisper' in 1 Kings 19:12

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a an appointed time for everything....

Ecclesiastes 3:8
A time to love and a time to hate;
A time for war and a time for peace.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump is my President and I will never recognize Biden as anything but a low life liar, criminal, traitor, creep, and child and woman molester.

Nicolás Maduro was also elected President of Venezuela with the Dominion Election System, and the people do not recognize him as their president.

Won't be the first time I refused to recognize a fraud as POTUS, or "my" President.

Very sad...since if this IS a Nation of Constitutional Law and Order...shouldn't matter WHO sits in the People's Office as the People's SERVANT!
The Democrats have, for years, made it very clear, the People are there to "treat THEM as entitled royalty", and the People's usefulness is to keep pouring in 80% of their worked for and earned most FOR "their" lavish entitled lifestyle.

(Hillary Clinton quote)
We (the United States) tax everything that moves and doesn't move, and that's not what we see in Pakistan, Clinton said.

Really? That is a Constitutional Unlimited Power given the US Government?
Really? People 200+ years ago...agreed that was an Awesome Power to give a Government?

Pfff

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baloney. Where was Francis when BLM and Antifa were destroying American cities and everyone just stood by? When Francis speaks of "democracy" it is called DOUBLESPEAK. What he really means is Totalitarianism. He has been promoting the New World Order, Globalism, Climate Change, and Migrant Invasion constantly and ad nauseum. But not a word about the MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD in the USA.
that man is a dragon . never think for a second i support it or its men .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pope is fixiated on "a day" A group of people gathered and were "inflitrated" by a group of people with opposing ideas...
WHEN for "years" and "years", popes sanctioned "infiltrating" groups who separated from them....and Sanctioned killing hundreds of people?

Hypocrite.

LOL- half of Americans do not Vote!

Yep, always WRONG to Force a belief on another like popes have done for centuries, even killing people who rejected their Violent Force.

Hypocrite.

In New York, for example, the Catholic Church spent $2,912,772 lobbying against the Child Victims Act. (CBS 2019)

Which "god"?

So? Are you DENSE? The concern of the Vaccine was about safety not morality!

Busy body hypocrite.
your right , the god francis thanked needs the lower case g . Its satan . i warned folks i was unafraid to speak truth .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ziggy no fear and never sell out . I am already seeing folks who were stuanch on the right getting scared .
I KNEW this was coming . I FEAR IT NOT . NEVER LET GO OF THE BIBLICAL JESUS and LEARN that bible very well .
In the end it will be men like me , whose HOPE WAS IN JESUS ALONE , that this world is gonna come for .
MANY GONNA SELLL OUT to a false love and false unity . And there is not a thing i can do to stop it . I just warn dont partake of it .

Reactions: Mayflower
Status
Not open for further replies.