Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought you were a Trump supporter though. Anyways can somebody please answer my question about what the electors are and how votes can suddenly change if Biden reaches 270?

Of course I am. I voted Trump and respect him. His demeanor is not nice though. But I can see who he is. Biden is just another "Mr. America"

Reactions: historyb and JohnDB

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's good to hear, boy they're dragging this thing on, I wish they would get it done already. I think we have to wait till tomorrow.

It won't be over for along log time. I was watching Barnes and Viva Frei (Lawyers, Viva Canada Barnes US Constitutional lawyer and such) and Steve Bannon floated the idea that Trump can invoke the 14th amendment and declare it invalid or something along that line. The 14th Amendment was for slaves states that wanted to cheat in the election.

Section 2 of the 14th:

Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.

Reactions: JohnDB

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I am. I voted Trump and respect him. His demeanor is not nice though. But I can see who he is. Biden is just another "Mr. America"

Yeah Trump's not perfect and he's not a politician, and Biden isn't even that. He's a Mr. Nobody because he doesn't do anything. Also, I do believe that you're from Indiana right? Cause Trump won your state. Anyways,.. I have a seriously bad feeling about this election now. :(

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought you were a Trump supporter though. Anyways can somebody please answer my question about what the electors are and how votes can suddenly change if Biden reaches 270?

Thr founding fathers made it so that a small group of people represent a people at large. Our elected officials get the votes from each county and cast their vote for that person. This is why the popular vote can be bigger, because some counties have more people. How I understand it. I believe there are a little over 500 electoral votes. But you have to have at least 270 to win. Like final jeapordy. Lol

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It won't be over for along log time. I was watching Barnes and Viva Frei (Lawyers, Viva Canada Barnes US Constitutional lawyer and such) and Steve Bannon floated the idea that Trump can invoke the 14th amendment and declare it invalid or something along that line. The 14th Amendment was for slaves states that wanted to cheat in the election.

Section 2 of the 14th:

Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.
You mean for BLM and Antifa?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah Trump's not perfect and he's not a politician, and Biden isn't even that. He's a Mr. Nobody because he doesn't do anything. Also, I do believe that you're from Indiana right? Cause Trump won your state. Anyways,.. I have a seriously bad feeling about this election now. :(

Don't let anyone steal your joy!
Guesswork and challenges in ethics is all we really know.
PRAY For our Nation is the ultimate comfort.

Glory to God,
Taken

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How could they catch somebody at it though?

Well they already caught some by them mysteriously finding ballots and the only thing on them was a vote for Biden, no other votes. Then there is the Black vote which went to Trump but he people were counting for Biden in Black areas

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No for election interference

Yeah ever since the start of the election I've been hearing about tampering and such, people keep getting busted tampering. I mean what the heck, just the thought of someone tampering with an election speaks of dictatorship mentality. This election gave me a sick feeling inside, now that Biden is in the lead. I didn't think it would affect me that much, but it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.