Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe God will use Biden to further the gospel. You never know. He may enter a sinner and exit a christian(yeah.yeah I know he is a "catholic"). At this point I don't care who is president. We will still abort children and praise homosexuality no matter who is in office. God will judge the wickedness of this country.
The catholic church has rejected china joe because he supports the murder of babies.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will have to excuse me but I have had enough of people that want to control free speech.
If you do not like or approve of the thread...don't push the button.
Threads like this one, with a whole lot of unnecessary name calling, reflect on the whole forum and on anyone who carries the label of Christian. This has been one of better remaining supposedly Christian forums, but lately with threads like this one it has been sliding downhill.

Reactions: aspen

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will have to excuse me but I have had enough of people that want to control free speech.
If you do not like or approve of the thread...don't push the button.
[/QUOTE

I agree. I have no hard feelings to @amadeus but free speech is important, very important.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Threads like this one, with a whole lot of unnecessary name calling, reflect on the whole forum and on anyone who carries the label of Christian. This has been one of better remaining supposedly Christian forums, but lately with threads like this one it has been sliding downhill.

So why not propose to close down the site? Suggest a better one? Utopia does not exist. These are Christians if you do not like them...where are you going to go. Maybe start a site called Utopia. A site that did not allow debate or sharing of different opinions probably would not last long. This is an international site, thoughts and opinions from around the world and it has a wide range of threads to interest those that come here. The moderators do a good job on their own...they are fair and do what they need to do.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that bugs me about this site is the in fighting. Lots of stupid bickering. But anything is better than CF dot com! That place is horrible.

Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe God will use Biden to further the gospel. You never know. He may enter a sinner and exit a christian(yeah.yeah I know he is a "catholic"). At this point I don't care who is president. We will still abort children and praise homosexuality no matter who is in office. God will judge the wickedness of this country.
No he ain't a "catholic," he's sho nuff Catholic. :D

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peer pressure is not control. No one is forced to listen to the speech of others and peer pressure is an acceptable response.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that bugs me about this site is the in fighting. Lots of stupid bickering. But anything is better than CF dot com! That place is horrible.

lol Religion and politics lol There is a reason why they say it is not polite to talk about religion and politics in mixed company. Very strong opinions and emotions either way, it is inevitable. This site is great for those that are offended by such things because there are threads and people that are as sweet as pie.

Reactions: Mantis

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol Religion and politics lol There is a reason why they say it is not polite to talk about religion and politics in mixed company. Very strong opinions and emotions either way, it is inevitable. This site is great for those that are offended by such things because there are threads and people that are as sweet as pie.

I have changed my mind about discussing religion and politics. I agree with my grandparents, now. I will not discuss either subjects with family.

Status
Not open for further replies.