Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was in tears when Mrs. Harris took the oath. I cry at baptisms, too.
I actually got goosebumps... and I cried when Mike Pence walked in... I was so touched by his loyalty and duty... while being so very disappointed and disgusted quite honestly with the lack of dignity which has been shown by a very sore loser.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well rather than spell out the truth in detail each time - that Joe is a puppet of the Chinese communist party and that harris is a prostitute who slept with numerous men (including married ones) to get her various jobs, I just shorten it to China Joe & the Ho.
That doesn’t make it an adult response , so it doesn’t change my thoughts on the matter.
That is just my opinion
Rita

Reactions: amadeus

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well rather than spell out the truth in detail each time - that Joe is a puppet of the Chinese communist party and that harris is a prostitute who slept with numerous men (including married ones) to get her various jobs, I just shorten it to China Joe & the Ho.
Wow... and I am thinking of the scene where Jesus was telling those dirty old men... He that hath no sin... cast the first stone.
Anyways.... It's over and time for things to move on... It's a new day... and a new beginning.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn’t make it an adult response , so it doesn’t change my thoughts on the matter.
That is just my opinion
Rita
You are entitled to your opinion. If it makes you any happier I will try and specify in more detail each time that Joe is a chinese communist party operative and that harris is a sexually immoral woman who slept her way into the attorney general position in california. I trust that won't offend you.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wasn’t offended, I just found it childish.
Even if you choose to use the full description, it’s still childish, or pathetic as I first described it.
Rita

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow... and I am thinking of the scene where Jesus was telling those dirty old men... He that hath no sin... cast the first stone.
Anyways.... It's over and time for things to move on... It's a new day... and a new beginning.
I guess you can ignore reality if you wish, however, it is relevant and important that people understand their commander in chief is actually working in concert with the CCP.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn’t offended, I just found it childish.
Even if you choose to use the full description, it’s still childish, or pathetic as I first described it.
Rita
You are afraid of calling out the truth. That's not good and is why the country is in this mess.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I have no proof of what you are saying, so for me it would be here say. Remember I am in the U.K., so please don’t blame me for the mess in the USA, we have enough mess of our own deal with !!
Rita

Reactions: BarneyFife

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess you can ignore reality if you wish, however, it is relevant and important that people understand their commander in chief is actually working in concert with the CCP.
Well.. what I heard was a most powerful prayer being spoken over America by Pastor Beaman.. a prayer to the very same God that serves the Republican party... a prayer for healing and restoration. So.... it really doesn't matter what anyone has to say at this point. God is still on the Throne and HE has had His way. Amen

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well.. what I heard was a most powerful prayer being spoken over America by Pastor Beaman.. a prayer to the very same God that serves the Republican party... a prayer for healing and restoration. So.... it really doesn't matter what anyone has to say at this point. God is still on the Throne and HE has had His way. Amen
It doesn't matter what people have to say? Really? Ok if you say so

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe God will use Biden to further the gospel. You never know. He may enter a sinner and exit a christian(yeah.yeah I know he is a "catholic"). At this point I don't care who is president. We will still abort children and praise homosexuality no matter who is in office. God will judge the wickedness of this country.

Reactions: Mayflower
Status
Not open for further replies.