Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He also proudly bragged about how he would walk in on half-dressed and naked young women and teenage girls backstage of beauty pageants.
Yes, he was /is a cult handler. These backstage situations is where he sexually tortured these girls and women...twisting their n*pples until they passed out from the pain and laughing at them. He's a very evil man.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eureka! I have found it! The bright side! The Conspiracy Theorists have been vindicated! The End of Time is in fact soon and the Antichrist lives! We had it all right, except we weren't expecting him to be stupid and have a fetish for sniffing hair! Do you think we will be the laughing stock of the world? Or will we be trend setters, that is how you ask little bitty girls out, come up from behind them, grab them, and sniff their hair and ask them out.

He's just a Pawn, that is moved about by his handlers.
His Veep is a dedicated foot soldier, eager to do more.
Nancy, the pro Backroom workings is in the wings.
The money bags...doling out $$$$

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
bandicam-2020-11-09-06-26-38-326.jpg

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eureka! I have found it! The bright side! The Conspiracy Theorists have been vindicated! The End of Time is in fact soon and the Antichrist lives! We had it all right, except we weren't expecting him to be stupid and have a fetish for sniffing hair! Do you think we will be the laughing stock of the world? Or will we be trend setters, that is how you ask little bitty girls out, come up from behind them, grab them, and sniff their hair and ask them out.

He's just a Pawn, that is moved about by his handlers.
His Veep is a dedicated foot soldier, eager to do more.
Nancy the pro in Backroom deals, is in the wings.
Money bags, is funneling the $$$$

Reactions: Grailhunter

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In passing if most democrates wanted to avoid voting in person and submitting a postal ballot, ofcourse the count would look like Trump was winning until the postal count started to come in. With Covid and the democrate view to be careful and the republican view was vote in person, little wonder this happened. To use this situation as proof of a real evil is just propoganda without foundation.

The problem with blind loyalty, is the emotional pain of loss is real. And the pain is not chosen it is the cost of loyalty as every supporter of a sports club knows, win or lose. But translating the pain into corruption is a different step altogether. And unfortunately it is based on the leadership of the leader themselves and their language. Yes the words are bounded with the confines of the law, but if the law was not there, one can imagine how far this would go. Kings ruled this way once, you paid with your life to cross them. Part of the reason this has stopped is because we believe the vote has priority. Do you accept the vote can be legitimate and if Biden won, he is the president elect?

Emotionally some have passed this rationality into a different time of ruling already. So I wonder which are you.

I really lost interest in your post after reading the first paragraph. Did you really think I would buy into your silly theory that you got from the corrupt MSM who is trying to help an illegal and illegitimate corrupt politician into the White House? Maybe you did. You should know me by now.

Maybe you believe in this unreal and outlandish theory that 'somehow' (make it work or stick will ya) Democrats and Republicans vote quite 'differently,' and that most Democrat voters can only be counted a day or a week after the election day. What is your basis and proof of this, the corrupt and very biased MSM? This is laughable. I know of many Republicans who used the postal/mail in ballot. In fact the elderly especially, whether Democrat or Republican have bought into this phony COVID fear and therefore many of them sent their ballots in through the postal/mail system.

Are you really parroting this MSM propaganda to try and convince me, or are you rather trying to keep re-convincing yourself that you really hate Trump who is NOT a globalist, as you most probably are one. This insane theory of yours, and its basis is primarily attached to rubbish and deliberate misinformation and propaganda that preys on poor souls as yours. And you can now give testimony it works, on yourself.

And so, you must at all costs find ways to keep discrediting Trump, the 'right,' who love their country and are non-globalists. I'm sure you do the same number on those in the UK who are generally conservatives and love their country, to be at arms length, away from the bureaucrats of Europe.

So your BLIND LOYALTY lies in the promotion of corrupt and evil systems, of this world. It seems to you, judging by your consistent accusatory tone and responses on this topic, and even in your previous posts to me on other subjects, that the media and corrupt governments can never be questioned. They have the TRUTH.

Yes, I do remember your implausible explanation of how the WTC towers on 911 were destroyed. It was of course the same explanation given as the official explanation of the US government and the MSM. And now you are doing it again, making the same mistake. You had that wrong, and now you have it all wrong here, regarding this fraud, deceit and stealing of a Presidential election.

Talk about Blind Faith, and I'm not speaking about the great rock group of the past either.

Now who are you speaking to in your second paragraph? You are referring to me I guess. So you have accused me again, as you have in the past posts of something that you fabricate for your own devices. Do you have a problem with having an open and honest conversation? Why be sly about it. I guess it comes with your personality.

So you accuse me now of having 'blind loyalty' emotion, pain I think you mean for Trump, and thus created an environment of corruption from it all toward Biden. Man you cannot stop making up stuff about people. You are unbelievable.

I suppose you mean I have blind faith in the person you call Trump. No, not at all, and never for any man or woman. He is an instrument of the people for the people. He has done right by many people in this country. As a Christian I do not dig idol worship as a non-Christian might think and do. You are not one of those of course?

And finally you have the gall to question me if I believe this overall Electoral College Vote count, biased toward Biden is LEGITIMATE, by showing me two supportive pieces of trash you just conjured up from thin air (MSM and other liars), drawn from your first two paragraphs. Do you take me for a fool? Man, give it up.

The first piece of rubbish you invented was your MSM-Deep State theory that generally Democrats voted differently than the Republicans by using mail-in ballots over walk-in booths and that accounts for Trump losing ground the day after Election Day. The second was your false claim I have blind loyalty, and whereby I somehow now exhibit pain or painful emotion and then turned this pain into a theatre of corruption toward Biden.

Of course the vote count is NOT LEGITIMATE for BIDEN. As you said, the VOTE has priority today. And not only that, we should also do everything in 'our' power to make it completely lawful, legal, legitimate and not a fraud, farce or a joke.

There is to much DOCUMENTED, RECORDED, VIDEOED evidence of a REAL stolen election from TRUMP. Where have you been, dreaming of a globalist techno-communist future again?

I enjoy responding to you because you are an easy read. I believe I do have your number.

Thanks for the opportunity to reply once again.

APAK

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, he was /is a cult handler. These backstage situations is where he sexually tortured these girls and women...twisting their n*pples until they passed out from the pain and laughing at them. He's a very evil man.

LOL

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Under Elections Commission Order

County and municipal clerks and poll workers across Wisconsin may have unlawfully altered witness statements on thousands of mail-in ballots, according to “The Dan O’Donnell Show.”

Wisconsin law states that an absentee ballot must be signed by a witness, who must also list his or her address. If an address is not listed, then the ballot is considered invalid and must be returned to the voter to be corrected.

But O’Donnell claims that sources have told him that the clerks and vote counters simply filled out the signatures themselves, potentially invalidating thousands of ballots.

Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman noted the Wisconsin Elections Commission sent a directive to clerks to fill in the witness address themselves, a clear violation of Wisconsin Statute 6.86.

“The statute is very, very clear,” said Gableman, who worked as a poll watcher in Milwaukee on Election Day. “If an absentee ballot does not have a witness address on it, it’s not valid. That ballot is not valid.”

“In defiance of and direct contradiction to the statute, the Wisconsin Elections Commission gave guidance – that is, cover – to all 72 county clerks and turned the statute on his head,” Gableman said.

“They said, ‘Gee, we know the law says an absentee ballot without the witness address is not valid, but county clerk, you have a duty to go ahead and look up on your own the witness’ address if there’s no address on the absentee ballot.”

The implications of this violation are notable given Joe Biden supposedly won the state by about 20,000 votes — a margin of less than 1%.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe the AntiChrist is a single person. More like an UNGODLY system which people ignorantly follow into hell.
Looks like we're getting close though.

In the OT God used to call an army (as a man) .. the many being one.. of one mind.

For instance:
Num 14:15 Now if thou shalt kill all this people as one man, then the nations which have heard the fame of thee will speak, saying,

Jdg 6:16 And the LORD said unto him, Surely I will be with thee, and thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man.

Jdg 20:1 Then all the children of Israel went out, and the congregation was gathered together as one man, from Dan even to Beersheba, with the land of Gilead, unto the LORD in Mizpeh.

Jdg 20:8 And all the people arose as one man, saying, We will not any of us go to his tent, neither will we any of us turn into his house.

Jdg 20:11 So all the men of Israel were gathered against the city, knit together as one man.

Ezr 3:1 And when the seventh month was come, and the children of Israel were in the cities, the people gathered themselves together as one man to Jerusalem.

Neh 8:1 And all the people gathered themselves together as one man into the street that was before the water gate; and they spake unto Ezra the scribe to bring the book of the law of Moses, which the LORD had commanded to Israel.

HUGS

Hello Ziggy...it was a joke...no scriptures required or violated.

Reactions: Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those that think there is no fraud...read and hear these two clips.....do you think this women would waste her time and resources to lie about widespread fraud, because she did not like Biden?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidney Powell Claims Discovery Of 450,000 Ballots in “Key States” With A Vote Only For Biden

by Jamie White
Attorney Sidney Powell claims her investigative team has identified 450,000 ballots in battleground states that cast a vote only for Biden, with no other candidates voted down the ticket.

Speaking to Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on “Sunday Morning Futures”, Powell explained what these ballots are and what they mean for the election.

“We’ve identified at least 450,000 ballots in the key states that miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden on them and no other candidate,” Powell said.

Powell also said the Department of Justice should investigate the so-called computer “glitches” that flipped Trump votes to Biden.

“The computer glitches could not and should not have happened at all,” Powell said. “That’s where the fraud took place, where they were flipping votes in the computer system or adding votes that did not exist.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Under Elections Commission Order

County and municipal clerks and poll workers across Wisconsin may have unlawfully altered witness statements on thousands of mail-in ballots, according to “The Dan O’Donnell Show.”

Wisconsin law states that an absentee ballot must be signed by a witness, who must also list his or her address. If an address is not listed, then the ballot is considered invalid and must be returned to the voter to be corrected.

But O’Donnell claims that sources have told him that the clerks and vote counters simply filled out the signatures themselves, potentially invalidating thousands of ballots.

Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman noted the Wisconsin Elections Commission sent a directive to clerks to fill in the witness address themselves, a clear violation of Wisconsin Statute 6.86.

“The statute is very, very clear,” said Gableman, who worked as a poll watcher in Milwaukee on Election Day. “If an absentee ballot does not have a witness address on it, it’s not valid. That ballot is not valid.”

“In defiance of and direct contradiction to the statute, the Wisconsin Elections Commission gave guidance – that is, cover – to all 72 county clerks and turned the statute on his head,” Gableman said.

“They said, ‘Gee, we know the law says an absentee ballot without the witness address is not valid, but county clerk, you have a duty to go ahead and look up on your own the witness’ address if there’s no address on the absentee ballot.”

The implications of this violation are notable given Joe Biden supposedly won the state by about 20,000 votes — a margin of less than 1%.

The extent of improprieties is outrageous.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Election Day (November 3, 2020) we have been witnessing the most blatant instance of election fraud in the history of the USA!

As we watched the election results unfold and we were going back and forth between Fox News and CNN, they all started to panic as President Trump’s numbers were looking great. By 10 pm, President Trump had a 70% chance of winning the election, according to the initial statistical calculations.

Around midnight on November 3rd, as TGP reports:

In Pennsylvania Trump was ahead by nearly 700,000 votes.
In Michigan Trump was ahead by over 300,000 votes.
In Wisconsin Trump was ahead by 120,000 votes.

After we went to bed, in the early morning hours of November 4th, the “deep state” went to work in their attempt to steal the election. Around 3:30 am, “magically” out of nowhere, Joe Biden’s Wisconsin tally jumped up almost 200,000 votes without a single vote for President Donald Trump. You don’t have to be a math genius to realize that this is mathematically impossible!

wisconsin-race.png

And we’re supposed to believe that Wisconsin had a nearly 90% turnout? A turnout that has never been seen before? We’re supposed to believe that Joe Biden, who had about 3 dozen people at his Wisconsin “rally,” got more votes than Barack Obama? And how is it possible that SEVEN Milwaukee wards received more Presidential votes than registered voters?

In Michigan, the vote “inexplicably” jumped up over 130,000 votes for Biden in the middle of the night, without a single new vote for Trump. In this Facebook video, one of the Detroit ballot counters says that they were ready to go home when suddenly a white van, a Chrysler, and a Ferrari, pulled up with over 130,000 additional ballots. In her own words, “Every single ballot, literally 100% of 130,000 ballots, were all Biden ballots that hadn’t been delivered to the precinct before the cut off time.

https://cdn.thetruthaboutcancer.com/wp-content/uploads/20201106113036/Detroit-Fraud-1.mp4?_=1

michigan-fraud.png

She indicated that GOP “poll watchers” were cursed at and intimidated by Democratic election officials, and they refused to let legal GOP counters/observers into the ballot room where the 130,000 “magical ballots” were counted. Apparently, the Michigan governor (Gretchen Whitmer) and DHHS claimed that the room was “over capacity” and that is why they weren’t allowing the proper number of Republican watchers to view the ballot count, which is actually a violation of Michigan election law.

President Trump tweeted about these statistical impossibilities, and (surprise…surprise) Jack Dorsey and his Twitter Tyrants CENSORED the President’s tweet!

Trump-tweet-Censored.jpg

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, you're in the same camp as Trump? You think that's funny, I guess...my point is well proven about Trump worshipers. They condone anything he does no matter how evil. Willingly blind....but not really blind...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....do you think this women would waste her time and resources to lie about widespread fraud, because she did not like Biden?
I think a Biden hater would, same as a Trump hater. Idk why people fall for this charade.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depends, was he running for Senator or President? :rolleyes:

:D

I'm not sure LOL

Well it sure dont look like april voted biden . LOL . Dont think i will see her wearing Biden and Harris caps and shirts .

Umm,.. have you seen my avatar? (to be honest I don't even wear Trump merchandise though because in the real world it's a lot more dangerous to be political and I don't want to make myself a target)

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a situation where Biden won rather narrowly if he legitimately won at all.
You have a situation where a big chunk of the American people feel that the Democrats CHEATED SOMEHOW and some amount of vote-flipping/vote-adding was done.
And we may never decisively know for sure.
And that is the situation under which Biden will take office, if he indeed does so.
He will never have the trust of a huge amount of Americans.
He will be the cheater and the one who stole the election.
Forever.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it fair to say that there are two distinctly different democrats?
On one side you have the millenials who are preaching socialism, globalism, minorities
On the other side there are the traditional democrats that still think their party represent the working class

Thats what its like here. Is it about the same there?
Not really...

There are three main groups and a ton of little ones.
Socialists, tree huggers, and centrists.

Socialists are like AOC, Harris, and Bernie Sanders...they want the Government to be everything to everyone...they want things like cradle to grave government care...socialized medecine...socialized post secondary educations (college and etc) and all retirement through the Government.

Tree huggers want less industry and more nature and natural stuff. They are all about things being wild and untouched...from snail darters in swamps to funny looking owls and rats. Wolves are their buddies. They really don't like anything from petroleum or fossil fuels (coal and related coal products) nuclear energy is bad... chemical plants are bad... everything man does is bad.

Centrists are those who (like the others) believe that the economy is based solely upon the consumers...(demand side economics)
Many are fine with providing government services to the indigent and actually are against abortion.
They tend to cross party lines and join Republicans moreso than the other two.

Joe is a centrist but is usually controlled by those who put him into office. Which often have opposing desires...so he doesn't do anything.
Harris is a socialist/tree hugger...very progressive is what they call that.

Reactions: APAK and Ziggy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will say at least this much,.. even though Trump doesn't always make the wisest decisions,.. he at least does something.

Status
Not open for further replies.