Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I do not know Trump. I was prepared as I am with everyone to believe they are honest people with integrity.
First it was the continual exaggerated comments about everything, often so extreme it was indecent. Hillary Clinton should be locked up for using a personal email server. It is language that is not heard from leaders unless they can carry it through because in the end it bites them.

Then when running through his speeches 60% was fabricated. And not just once but all the time.
Then there was the hurt feelings about how big his inauguration speech crowd was. It was clearly not the biggest ever, but not bad.
But to then lie about it, as if photographic evidence lies. Taking things on the chin is not his style.

Then making the press his enemy, chastising journalists for no particular reason, and complementing some.
It simply did not stop, the air of conflict and aggression. He simply could not let go the fact he was president.

On the global stage, mistake after mistake, upset people, people wanting to avoid him.
And finally the election, its all gone pear shaped. Being president is not easy or nice. Why anyone would choose it is beyond me, because a least half the people will say you failed, and ones successes will probably be undone by the next one.

Maybe the myth is to get into the driving seat for 30 seconds makes you believe you can turn the wheel a bit, but actually you can just guide it along its way and hope not to hurt anyone. The process though is actually a cultural cathartic breath of long term pressure, seeing where society is going, and what needs to be fixed. The vote is probably less important than how much anger or joy was expressed.

God bless you

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it interesting that the Dishonest Media, Politicians, Deep State, and individuals, -- all want us to shut up and stop thinking. And this includes how "Facebook" censored and shut down access by the "Steal The Vote" movement; how "Twitter" censors the TRUTH; and how the Media (FOX News) even censored the President's Spokesperson because they were presenting evidence of Election Fraud.

satan orchestrated a Fraudulent election, and his participants want the victims to roll over and accept the thievery. And worse yet, there are those that call themselves "Christians" who DEFEND and PROMOTE satan's assault on this nation and these people.

It makes a person wonder whose side these self described "Christians" are actually on ...
Bobby Jo :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave M

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... satan orchestrated a Fraudulent election ...

And just to add: -- satan orchestrated over FOUR YEARS of repeated attacks through his willing servants, but ALL HAVE FAILED. And so all that's left is for satan to come out of his pit and PERSONALLY attack and murder both this President and Vice President:

Rev. 11:7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them ...

:)
Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree, Seven of Nine. People need to realize how much the view of Trump will change in several years.

He's in a dire fiscal and legal situation. Given his finances, he'll probably lose his airplane, Trump Tower, Mar a Lago, and most of his golf courses to creditors. Perhaps he'll manage to keep one or two of his golf courses, maybe even end up living in a house on one of those golf courses. Given his ego, and identity, was wrapped up in the appearance of wealth, this will hit him very hard. He'll be angry, more prone to deception and self deception. This heady psychological mixture steeping in his head may end in him having more delusions that may further remove him from reality. He won't have that patina of friendliness that endeared him to many of his supporters. The patina was always just that, an appearance. It was an appearance that largely covered up the malice of a person who lies to others. A liar doesn't respect the persons he or she lies to. In this case, Trump lied to the American people and now more and more people resent it.

Since Trump maintained that he was above the law, his lawlessness in office and in the acquisition of his office will finally come out. This will be more of a revelation to people of who Trump is. The public anger directed at him will be even more pronounced if he pardons himself, his associates, and the Trump Organization, attempting to put himself out of the reach of the law. People will ask, is it right that some people are to be accountable to the law and others are free from it? Is Trump right in saying that he can murder someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it? Is this lawlessness to be expected by our politicians and leaders?

But let us return to the election. If I understand correctly, it's Trump 0, the courts 10. The lack of proof is telling that these allegations of fraud are largely delusional or false to their face.

The Dominion voting systems allegations are the latest to come down. Have there been any forensic tests of the Dominion machines to provide proof that they've thrown the election to Biden? The answer is no. They are only a Republican supposition to explain a result of the election. Now Biden and the Democrats could make the same identical supposition and charge that the machines failed to count all the Democratic votes. But, of course, the courts aren't interested in suppositions by either party. The courts want the facts. This means that the Dominion voting systems allegations are going to fail in court once again. Then it will be Trump 0, the courts 11. At this point, the law firms representing the Trump campaign are going to be entering into a peculiar danger. The lack of proof and the cases being offered are of such a nature, they may harm the professional reputation of the law firms involved. Why would a law firm risk its livelihood attempting to support causes that are manifestly false to their face and already lost?

If Trump cannot prove this latest series of allegations, it's time for him to concede the election, I think. At this point, if he doesn't concede, he's either being childish or patently dishonest about the outcome of the election.

Most mature people realise if you invent a false accusation, come out publicly claim you have something you do not have, you are risking being made a fool of, which is why people avoid doing this. When Trump said he could kill someone and no one would arrest him, he was living in the world of films and stupidity. The basis of his power is upon trust and he knows the best way through.

When the emperor has no clothes and is irresponsible his future is doomed. You can get away with a lot if you deliver. Failing on Covid and the environment should doom him, but only to the center and left. The sad reality is the right do not believe in covid being real or the environment matters just the economy. I suppose that is why whether the emperor is still dressed depends on your perspective.

Even here on this thread, it is clear some want to believe Trumps world exists, even when it evaporates. God bless you

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it interesting that the Dishonest Media, Politicians, Deep State, and individuals, -- all want us to shut up and stop thinking. And this includes how "Facebook" censored and shut down access by the "Steal The Vote" movement; how "Twitter" censors the TRUTH; and how the Media (FOX News) even censored the President's Spokesperson because they were presenting evidence of Election Fraud.

satan orchestrated a Fraudulent election, and his participants want the victims to roll over and accept the thievery. And worse yet, there are those that call themselves "Christians" who DEFEND and PROMOTE satan's assault on this nation and these people.

It makes a person wonder whose side these self described "Christians" are actually on ...
Bobby Jo :)

Bobby Jo, should Christians be supporting false prophecies surrounding Trump and all the lies that this anti-christ has spoken to the world? Shouldn't we be following men and women more in keeping with the Gospel?

If we have happiness and peace in the Gospel, shouldn't we be expressing this to others, seeking to bring others to Christ?

And just to add: -- satan orchestrated over FOUR YEARS of repeated attacks through his willing servants, but ALL HAVE FAILED. And so all that's left is for satan to come out of his pit and PERSONALLY attack and murder both this President and Vice President:

Rev. 11:7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them ...

:)
Bobby Jo

This is your belief but I don't think it's a correct scriptural interpretation. Trump or Pence have not given witness concerning Christ. They've only been giving witness to their lust for power and wealth. Their lives are not in keeping with the Gospel.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure he realizes that his days are numbered because the State of New York wants to talk to him about his taxes. I've compared Trump to a mob boss because he seems to think he's above the law. The feds couldn't get any criminal charges to stick on Al Capone, so he was convicted and imprisoned on tax fraud. I can't help but wonder if Donald J. Trump will face the same fate as Capone by being convicted of tax fraud too.

Well at least now I got my answer of why people keep saying that he should be arrested because I tried asking you this awhile back and you never responded. With all due respect, how do you know he's really guilty or if this is just something that the fake news is trying to poison our minds with?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and I will admit that Trump's attitude isn't the best right now, but if my election was stolen from me and nobody believed me I probably would be acting the same way.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have FB and you want to watch the Trump supporters having a great time in DC protesting the steal.
You can find the live feed at News2Share Live..
I can't share a link.. it won't work.
FB home page. on left upper see: Watch
From Watch page on upper left click on: Live
It gives you channels you can watch. You may have to type in.. like Brandon Dilley is Live now also.
But you can watch: Trump Supporters And Protesters Gather In DC Ahead Of Tomorrow’s “Million MAG
at News2Share Live.

Hugs

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo, should Christians be supporting false prophecies surrounding Trump and all the lies that this anti-christ has spoken to the world? Shouldn't we be following men and women more in keeping with the Gospel?

If we have happiness and peace in the Gospel, shouldn't we be expressing this to others, seeking to bring others to Christ?

The public image and evangelical witness of Conservative Christians has been severely damaged mainly because of Trump, but that's not the only reason. The other reason is because his conservative supporters are being publicly called out for hypocrisy by non-Christians. His supporters are being called out for compromising their moral convictions and for abandoning Christian principles in order to loyally support him and defend him.

I've posted many articles in other threads to substantiate these claims against Trump's conservative supporters. As I said, these articles don't even begin to scratch the surface to completely reveal the severe damage that's been done to their personal reputation and evangelical witness.

The public image of Conservative Christianity has been dragged through the mud by Trump for five years now. TBH, I'm not sure if this extensive damage will be irreversible in the aftermath of Trump. The adverse effects of Trumpism may linger for years to come, but I hope the Republican Party will be able to eventually recover from the damaging effects to its longstanding reputation caused by Trump and his loyal voting base.

The Hypocrisy of Trump supporters

Why hard-core Trump supporters ignore his lies

Christians have abandoned their values for Trump

Why White Evangelicals Abandoned Their Principles for Donald Trump

Michigan pastor leaves ministry over church's broad support of Trump

The Immoral Majority: Why Evangelicals Chose Political Power over Christian Values

Last edited:

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well at least now I got my answer of why people keep saying that he should be arrested because I tried asking you this awhile back and you never responded. With all due respect, how do you know he's really guilty or if this is just something that the fake news is trying to poison our minds with?

It's not my decision to determine whether Trump is guilty of tax fraud or not. That's the responsibility of New York State Attorney General, as well as the Judge who oversees the criminal trial, if there is one. It's possible there's plenty of evidence against Trump that hasn't been revealed yet.

Here come the New York State criminal charges against the Trump Organization

The People v. Donald J. Trump The criminal case against him is already in the works

New York probing whether Donald Trump and the Trump Organization manipulated asset values

New York attorney general files legal action against Trump Organization, revealing state investigation into the company’s financial dealings

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It Appears that Georgia Democrats Lied About a Water Main Leak to Stop ‘Officially’ Counting on Election Night

Apparently I local attorney, Paul Dzikowski sent a letter to the state asking for any information about the water main break to be sent to him. He had the right to request the information under the Georgia Open Records Act. In the act, it stipulates that full disclosure of records requests must be given within 3 business days.

The only records sent to Dzikowski were text messages between a state worker and Atlanta Hawks Sr. Vice President Geoffrey Stiles, who said that a slow leak was “contained quickly,” and that the entire incident was “highly exaggerated.”

Folks, this was yet another Democrat slight of hand scam. They looked for any reason to give to close down counting to the public so that they could cheat and they used a minor drip that was contained quickly to do so. Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft noted, “No repair orders or work orders or invoices from a plumber associated with this ‘burst pipe’ were provided. Nothing.”

It Appears that Georgia Democrats Lied About a Water Main Leak to Stop ‘Officially’ Counting on Election Night
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

WINNING!!
LOL

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo @Enoch111 @Taken @historyb @April_Rose @Cristo Rei @Backlit @Grailhunter @lforrest @Heart2Soul ,,and more @BreadOfLife

Got this private email from a friend, who has a very noted Constitutional lawyer friend in the US

This is not 100% full proof although it is by my estimation over 70% a most probable future event...

read below....all original text

---------------------------------------email begins----------------------------------quote...
Just got this sent to me by a friend who’s an attorney :

Sent to me by a Constitutionalist Attorney who is a professor at UM Law....

Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional

mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place. This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President I have researched all of this and it is Fact!

Another fun fact, they call Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed.

----end quote end of email ------------------------------------------

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The public image and evangelical witness of Conservative Christians has been severely damaged mainly because of Trump, but that's not the only reason. The other reason is because his conservative supporters are being publicly called out for hypocrisy by non-Christians. His supporters are being called out for compromising their moral convictions and for abandoning Christian principles in order to loyally support him and defend him.

I've posted many articles in other threads to substantiate these claims against Trump's conservative supporters. As I said, these articles don't even begin to scratch the surface to completely reveal the severe damage that's been done to their personal reputation and evangelical witness.

The public image of Conservative Christianity has been dragged through the mud by Trump for five years now. TBH, I'm not sure if this extensive damage will be irreversible in the aftermath of Trump. The adverse effects of Trumpism may linger for years to come, but I hope the Republican Party will be able to eventually recover from the damaging effects to its longstanding reputation caused by Trump and his loyal voting base.

The Hypocrisy of Trump supporters

Why hard-core Trump supporters ignore his lies

Christians have abandoned their values for Trump

Why White Evangelicals Abandoned Their Principles for Donald Trump

Michigan pastor leaves ministry over church's broad support of Trump

The Immoral Majority: Why Evangelicals Chose Political Power over Christian Values

Your first link started by acknowledging that liberals hoped the President dies from Covid. As far as I'm concerned your side has no moral or ethical high ground on which to stand in Judgement over Trump supporters.

And you claim to not be a Democrat, but can you name one of their policies you do not agree with?

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your first link started by acknowledging that liberals hoped the President dies from Covid. As far as I'm concerned your side has no moral or ethical high ground on which to stand in Judgement over Trump supporters.

My side is conservative Independents and other third party voters. My side includes a multitude of non-Christians and conservative (evangelical) Christians alike. And I don't agree with anyone who expressed their desire that Trump dies from COVID-19. I think that's morally wrong.

Trump v. Jesus: Christians can’t follow both

Minister: Trump and his supporters don't speak for Jesus

We are evangelical Christians not voting for Donald Trump this time

Christian Group Calls Out Fellow Evangelicals Who Have Embraced Trump

Evangelical couple: 'our conscience won't allow us to vote for Trump again'

Ex-evangelical pastor says supporting Trump has been 'damaging' to church

I’m an evangelical. The religious right leaders who support Trump don’t speak for me.

Ex-Reagan Adviser: Evangelical Leaders Who Back Trump Do More Harm to Christian Values Than Atheists

And you claim to not be a Democrat, but can you name one of their policies you do not agree with?

Abortion on demand.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and lforrest

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You're better than me I was praying that he would stay in good health but skip out on the election. :D

Biden actually did us a big favor by being such a poor Candidate. He has exposed the democrat's willingness to undermine the Democratic process. And also the media's willingness to cover for them in every way.

Biden should be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom for the work he has done to expose this corruption.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden actually did us a big favor by being such a poor Candidate. He has exposed the democrat's willingness to undermine the Democratic process. And also the media's willingness to cover for them in every way.

Biden should be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom for the work he has done to expose this corruption.

Good point but now he can go home now that his job is finished. ;)

Reactions: Bobby Jo
Status
Not open for further replies.