Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's Trump twittering Joe won because of fraud. This is not accepting losing, it is his way of still claiming fraud.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Trump slams dishonest Media

The media will never be honest. That's a total oxymoron right there.

You beat me to it,.. I'm going to post a whole new thread about this situation.

Children taught to sing empowerment songs
https://twitter.com/i/status/1326598819505713156

Children singing for Obama

Children sing to their savior Obama

You have to be careful what they are teaching your kids in school. Do not assume!

Sorry but I couldn't watch this. It was too cringeworthy. It doesn't matter if you follow Jesus or not. He is still our king now always and forever,.. just like Trump will always be our true leader,.. now, always, and forever.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well again that is the question isn't it? Did it happen or didn't it. We don't know yet. We have NO evidence yet that it happened and what the outcome was. We do have suspicions and we do have evidence of the machines issues. But nothing has actually be shown to be true yet.

Color me skeptical that any of this will be enough to change the current status of things. I'm beginning to believe God wants us to suffer the consequences of our actions.
If I believe the folks in the Trump Campaign, and I do, and their lawyers and their mathematicians and engineers, there is real systemic evidence alright.

Being of a math/science/engineering background there are volumes of empirical data, without having to actually have the fraudulent ballots in hand. This data has forensic signatures of fraud written all over them, across MANY State lines.

Here is one of the most easiest examples to understand and prove. If you have the number of registered voters for each party per State including the variable of the Independent voter, and there are more ballots cast for one candidate than there are those registered for that person, and accounting for the Independents, can there be no doubt there was an irregularity committed?..of course ...and that is only the 101 level of evidence they already have today ..for all States.

Then when you have written technical documentation and log data for each electronic voting machine, time stamps, events and with hand signatures of upgrades to hardware and software and repairs W/O a renewal or updated certification, that voids the warranty and reliability and even functionality of the machines,.. can there be no doubt systemic irregularities occurred in the States. Without a re-calibration and certification this would automatically lead to doubts of honesty and foul play...they won't say the mnx folks suddenly, became lazy and inept...lol they are trained folks...and they know the procedures well..

.and they have many more types of data without producing the actual ballots..I have only cited a corner of the surface......get a hill of doubt and what do you think can happen and will be called....Biden won fair and square..not a chance!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was from a tweet from Trump himself, but then later he posted another tweet stating that he wasn’t conceding x
Rita

Apparent FIRST "Tweet" -- "He won because the Election was Rigged,"
Apparent SECOND "Tweet" -- "No vote watchers or observers allowed, vote tabulated by a radical left private company".​

I didn't know any of the above until you just now pointed it out, -- but it seems clear to me that only the Dishonest Media could twist Trump's ACCUSATION into a CONCESSION, and all the while refuting his VOTER FRAUD the same way they refuted his CAMPAIGN SPYING. -- And Trump was proven CORRECT on the first, and is presently being proven CORRECT on the second.

SEE? THIS IS WHY I COME TO THIS FORUM, -- to glean the WHEAT!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte
R

Rita

Apparent FIRST "Tweet" -- "He won because the Election was Rigged,"
Apparent SECOND "Tweet" -- "No vote watchers or observers allowed, vote tabulated by a radical left private company".​

I didn't know any of the above until you just now pointed it out, -- but it seems clear to me that only the Dishonest Media could twist Trump's ACCUSATION into a CONCESSION, and all the while refuting his VOTER FRAUD the same way they refuted his CAMPAIGN SPYING. -- And Trump was proven CORRECT on the first, and is presently being proven CORRECT on the second.

SEE? THIS IS WHY I COME TO THIS FORUM, -- to glean the WHEAT!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
In all honesty Bobby I posted originally to get clarification, hence why I asked if it had hit the news in the US.
I was endeavouring to find its context because it was hitting our news feeds.

Rita

Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...you're not making sense. If he is part of what he is exposing...(draining the swamp)....isn't that exposing himself?
Y'all are only hearing what you want to hear, sis. While Trump has been in office, Epstein, Maxwell, the Bidens, etc have been exposed and thrown under the bus ....but they have not exposed all cult pedos and perverts in the WH/government (including Trump himself). He termed the phrase "fake news" for a reason, to suppress free speech or anything he doesn't approve of. The Sinclair Group owns a lot of the local media and they cater to Trump. They dictate what each local news station puts out so that there is mass media control. Trump has not exposed any of his own cult involvement.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
This is an interview of someone in cyber security who has been investigating voter systems for years. He gives an executive summary of how the system works and exposes vulnerabilities. He explains logs in 2018, and how it is evidence of tampering in that election. He explains why votes flipped live on air, and he also informs us that attempts to get this investigated by government have been ignored.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rudy Giuliani & Sidney Powell Say They Have Enough Evidence To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
by Jamie White

Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, members of President Trump’s legal team, both claimed they have enough evidence to overturn the election results in multiple states in favor of Trump.

Giuliani told “Sunday Morning Futures” host Mario Bartiromo that he accumulated enough evidence showing multiple states used corrupt election software such as Dominion and Smartmatic specifically to flip votes from Biden to Trump.

“I can prove that they did it in Michigan. I can prove it with witnesses,” Giuliani said. “We’re investigating the rest.”

“And every one of those states though, we have more than enough illegal ballots already documented to overturn the result in that state.”

Likewise, Powell echoed Giuliani’s take later on the program, noting that she has “so much evidence”, including witness testimony that the voting software stole “millions” of votes from Trump.

Rudy Giuliani & Sidney Powell Say They Have Enough Evidence To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States

“We’re fixin’ to overturn the results of the election in multiple states, and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose,” Powell said.

“We have sworn witness testimony of why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections. He was fully briefed on it. He saw it happen in other countries. It was exported internationally for profit by the people that are behind Smartmatic and Dominion.”

“They did this on purpose,” Powell added. “It was calculated and they’ve done it before. We have evidence from 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”

President Trump reminded the American people that the election was rigged and that a legal process needs to play out before the final results are certified.

Harrison Smith reacts to a powerful clip about Trumps legal strategy.

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
by Jamie White

Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, members of President Trump’s legal team, both claimed they have enough evidence to overturn the election results in multiple states in favor of Trump.

Giuliani told “Sunday Morning Futures” host Mario Bartiromo that he accumulated enough evidence showing multiple states used corrupt election software such as Dominion and Smartmatic specifically to flip votes from Biden to Trump.

“I can prove that they did it in Michigan. I can prove it with witnesses,” Giuliani said. “We’re investigating the rest.”

“And every one of those states though, we have more than enough illegal ballots already documented to overturn the result in that state.”

Likewise, Powell echoed Giuliani’s take later on the program, noting that she has “so much evidence”, including witness testimony that the voting software stole “millions” of votes from Trump.

“We’re fixin’ to overturn the results of the election in multiple states, and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose,” Powell said.

“We have sworn witness testimony of why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections. He was fully briefed on it. He saw it happen in other countries. It was exported internationally for profit by the people that are behind Smartmatic and Dominion.”

“They did this on purpose,” Powell added. “It was calculated and they’ve done it before. We have evidence from 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”

President Trump reminded the American people that the election was rigged and that a legal process needs to play out before the final results are certified.

Harrison Smith reacts to a powerful clip about Trumps legal strategy.

Trouble with all these claims the courts are not reflecting this, or the officials or any other 3rd party.

I doubt this is anything else but noise.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Y'all are only hearing what you want to hear, sis. While Trump has been in office, Epstein, Maxwell, the Bidens, etc have been exposed and thrown under the bus ....but they have not exposed all cult pedos and perverts in the WH/government (including Trump himself). He termed the phrase "fake news" for a reason, to suppress free speech or anything he doesn't approve of. The Sinclair Group owns a lot of the local media and they cater to Trump. They dictate what each local news station puts out so that there is mass media control. Trump has not exposed any of his own cult involvement.
I wish you could provide evidence to all this. I just don't see him as being on both sides of the fence.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent video! A lot of this is not only proof of voting fraud but also with the criminal elements in the FBI and CIA. We got big problems and now is the time to deal with it. A lot of the evidence that I see keeps coming back to the FBI and CIA, of course democrats are crooked as the day is long.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trouble with all these claims the courts are not reflecting this, or the officials or any other 3rd party.

Looking at your posts on this subject, you make much more noise than most. don't you think?

You said "....the courts are not reflecting this, or the officials or any other 3rd party." Are you kidding me. So how are the courts or 3rd parties meant to know the articles and evidence of prosecution before the trial even starts? Talk about ignorance mate. So you would give the defense your evidence for prosecution before the trial begins...lol Maybe you would do such a pretty dumb thing....what world do you live in mate..

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As I said before...
I don't think that that many of the lower courts are going to agree and don't think President Trump and his legal team is expecting them to agree.

By agree, they are more or less waving the flag that says, were are all scum bags in this state and completely corrupt.

The federal courts are merely a stepping stool to the Supreme Court....

The investigations....the arrests....the court battles....it could be a long time.

None of this happens at lightening speed and usually the system does not allow definitive actions while there is litigation going on. See ya in 2004...lol

But either way the last line of legal defense is the Supreme Court.

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
Looking at your posts on this subject, you make much more noise than most. don't you think?

You said "....the courts are not reflecting this, or the officials or any other 3rd party." Are you kidding me. So how are the courts or 3rd parties meant to know the articles and evidence of prosecution before the trial even starts? Talk about ignorance mate. So you would give the defense your evidence for prosecution before the trial begins...lol Maybe you would do such a pretty dumb thing....what world do you live in mate..
So far the courts dismissed pretty much every single case Trump's teams filed, because they couldn't even come up with enough evidence to even justify a trial.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far the courts dismissed pretty much every single case Trump's teams filed, because they couldn't even come up with enough evidence to even justify a trial.

You mean there was too much evidence and they didn't want to believe them or give them a justified trial.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
You mean there was too much evidence and they didn't want to believe them or give them a justified trial.
So now that his silly lawsuits keep getting dismissed, you think even the courts are in on this supposed big conspiracy against Trump?

If that’s the case Trump obviously didn’t fulfil his promise. Instead of making America great again he let it turn into a banana-republic in just four years. Oh my!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now that his silly lawsuits keep getting dismissed, you think even the courts are in on this supposed big conspiracy against Trump?

If that’s the case Trump obviously didn’t fulfil his promise. Instead of making America great again he let it turn into a banana-republic in just four years. Oh my!

It's ironic that your avatar says love one another as nothing that you're saying conveys that at all.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Really, evidence...they have not shown a case with evidence YET..those you are referring to are not case evidence decisions....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Election Results In Milwaukee Show Similar FRAUD Pattern As Pennsylvania And Michigan (Possibly 61,400 Votes Swapped)
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFNovember 15, 2020

A deep dive into the results in Milwaukee shows a similar pattern The Gateway Pundit found in Pennsylvania and Dr. Shiva found in Michigan: the more Republican the precinct the higher percentage of votes shifted from President Trump to Joe Biden.

We’ve also previously reported on the results from Milwaukee where the number of votes that went for Joe Biden made no sense using the statistical technique known as ‘Benford Analysis’:

Next we reported on a pattern identified in Michigan’s results by Dr. Shiva from Massachusetts, where Trump votes were systematically switched from President Trump to Joe Biden in consistent manner.

Election-Results-in-Milwaukee-Show-Similar-FRAUD-Pattern-as-Pennsylvania-and-Michigan-e1605456562538.jpg

This pattern is too consistent to be found in a natural set of numbers and therefore indicates ‘monkey business’ or fraud.

Today we report the results of a similar analysis of the results in Milwaukee based on Dr. Shiva’s analysis.

We analyzed precincts in Milwaukee and found again that votes were transferred from President Trump to Joe Biden in an unnatural pattern indicating fraud.

According to Dr. Shiva and others, the voting machines used in the US in the current election and in prior elections have the ability to store votes not as binomial characters but as fractions. This allows these machines to weigh votes for candidates and change elections based on this weighting.

There is NO REASON why this feature should be included on a voting machine.

There is only ONE REASON to include this feature on voting machines: to STEAL elections.

For example, if you like a candidate you count two votes for every vote he or she receives. If you don’t like a candidate, you give that candidate one-half a vote for every vote that person receives. You then set up a voting machine’s weighting such that all votes are allocated based on you weighting.

At the end of the day you count ballots and all are counted but the number of votes for the first candidate is nearly twice as much as the number of votes that candidate received and half as much of the number of votes for the second candidate.

This can be done because we’ve found that votes are stored as decimals in US voting machines providing for manipulation and voter fraud.

Dr. Shiva was on with conservative talk show host Larry Elder and he explained this process in a short interview held during the past week:

hqdefault.jpg

The longer version of Dr. Shiva’s talk regarding the 2020 steal is provided below.

In this video Dr. Shiva and two colleagues discuss the election in Michigan and how in three counties a minimum of 138,000 votes were transferred from President Trump to Joe Biden.

This is because the voting machines used in these counties are able to allocate votes.

hqdefault.jpg

This leads us to today.

A data scientist who remains anonymous performed a review of the data in precincts in Milwaukee. His conclusion is very similar to Dr. Shiva’s in Michigan in three counties. The more Republican the makeup of a precinct, the more votes that were taken away from President Trump and ‘switched’ to Joe Biden.

Also, ironically these votes move in a linear fashion which is very disturbing and highly, highly unlikely. The pattern indicates that these precincts were manipulated and votes were removed from President Trump and allocated to Joe Biden.

As Dr. Shiva would say, ‘this is too perfect’.

Our analysis of precincts in Milwaukee shows the same hockey stick pattern, which is highly, highly unlikely, and similar to what Dr. Shiva observed in Michigan:

2020-Milwaukee-Hockey-Stick-Chart.jpg

Based on the above analysis for Milwaukee, the higher a precincts percent of Republican votes for Congress, the lower the percent of Trump votes for President.

This doesn’t make sense and is highly, highly unlikely. The reasonable expectation is the more the Republican votes for Congress, the more the number of Trump votes as well.

The fact that this pattern occurred in swing state Wisconsin in the exact same pattern as was identified in swing state Michigan, provides additional information on a systemic fraud across the country in our 2020 Presidential election.

We compared the Milwaukee results to Dane County Wisconsin results and they are very different.

In Dane county the percent of Trump votes in the county is very similar to the percent of Republican votes. This is expected.

2020-Wisc-Dane-County-Hockey-Stick-Chart.jpg

In Milwaukee, when statistically eliminating the current highly unlikely and impossible results (i.e. fraud), the more likely result is 30,700 more votes for President Trump and a corresponding 30,700 votes less in Joe Biden’s column. The total being a 61,400 vote swap.

2020-Milwaukee-Hockey-Stick-Chart-w-corrected-results2.jpg

With Biden currently leading President Trump by only 21,000 votes, this analysis at a precinct level when corrected would move President Trump to the win column in Wisconsin.

The more we dig into the data, the more we identify patterns that don’t make any sense at all. The reason the numbers don’t make statistical sense is because there is something going on, and it’s more than likely fraud.

Source: TheGatewayPundit.com

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recall the words of Republican President Ronald Reagan many years ago.
"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

In the case of the MSM that are liberal corporate shills, as an OAN host labeled them, that old truism, absence of evidence is not evidence, also comes to mind.
The truth is, there is plenty of evidence this election was corrupt. And corruption of the free election process is a federal offense, a felony.

Evidence of the impossible. Fully 98,000 people voted for Joe Biden and no one else in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Election Fraud: Evidence of Keystone State Chicanery During America’s 2020 Presidential Election

American Thinker
225216_5_.png

November 14, 2020
The Unintended Consequences of Voter Fraud
By H.P. Smith
Welcome to sie order . I challenge everyone to investigate just how far this has reached .
ITs all over the world . Sie order knows only one thing , TO WIN at all costs . And if that
means billions had to die , THEN SO BE IT . They are never gonna stop .
I tried to warn folks that this year , is the year they wont stop even in america .
Sie order cometh . Man the churches should have repented of they unity hugs and all inclusive stuff .
But they didnt . And worse it will get too . Welcome to the dog and pony and pony and dog show .
Where all is but a circus .

Reactions: Grailhunter
Status
Not open for further replies.