Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have a great day now. hold tight, as I said..APAK
Rudy appeared in a Phili court and rambled on about how the restriction on how close observers could be to the counters meant fraud was taking place. The judges took the view that the law does not provide a distance requirement, just they are in the vicinity of the count, so no rules were broken. The judges threw out the case.

Now the great revelation or disclosure on the machines, on all the propoganda proof that is so convincing simply did not appear. In fact what he said in interviews appears to be exactly what he said to the judges, and they dismissed it as not worthy of considering. It is hard to believe people on this thread think there is anything more than the words spoken in public. Fluff is a true description of it all. The legal case is so weak, Judy is now Trumps lead lawyer on his case, because I think all the other lawyers are telling Trump there is nothing there, literally.

The argument seems to be because a crowd of people every morning stream from trains into offices, they must all be conspiring to bring Trump down. Now to conspiracy theorists any connected facts build towards a convincing position, except the facts are not connected.
Thieves drive cars to burglaries so all drivers are thieves. There is a connection, people use cars.

So all modern vote counts use counting machines. Counting machines can be abused. This does not mean everywhere counting machines are they are abused. You could suggest this whole logical structure works only for conspiracy theorists as the most dedicated here are all conspiracy theorists.

If you want a true conspiracy, Amazon actively avoid admitting they are a global distribution technology with a monopoly that needs to be tamed and regulated. You can get so big, no one else can get close, so their is no real competition which matters. The danger is such organisations get so big, taming the effects gets out of the grasp of any country or political structure to tame.

There is a flip side to this, which is as quickly they rose, a quick shift and another technology will replace them, as they are just a market place, as useful as the number of people currently using them. God bless you

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... when Congress decides who’ll be president, each state delegation gets only one vote no matter its size. And currently, Republicans control 26 of 50 state delegations. ....

I can only presume that a "State Delegation" Republican/Democrat determination is make per the following example using the State of Ohio:

1. Ohio has 16 Congressional Members
2. 12 of the 16 are Republican
3. 4 of the 16 are Democrat
4. And where Ohio will be given ONE Congressman to vote their choice for president
5. That a Republican Congressman will be making that vote​

I had been wondering exactly how the ONE Vote was assigned!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Reactions: WaterSong

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But the CHEATOCRATS do indeed continue to insist there is no evidence of fraud - they insist it blatantly!

The problem with delusional assumptions, is those in delusion assume something has taken place when it has not.
Without proof that is irrefutable, no fraud has taken place. That is how the law and reality work.

Yes there could have been fraud, to a degree, but until you demonstrate it, in reality, it is just vapourware.
It is like getting pregnant. After 9 months it is obvious what has happened. No baby no pregnancy.

I am prepared to accept fraud could have taken place, lots of this could have happened, but without proof, everything stands as it appears.
There are battles that are worth fighting and those which make one look a fool, because one is going to lose no matter what.

Rudy appears to be playing I will appeal to the supreme court, and they will find in our favour.
It certainly something that could happen, except without evidence, it is a fools approach.
God bless you

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why Did Over 100 Dominion Employees Delete Their LinkedIn Profiles In November?
Infowars.com

Screenshots show over 100 employees of the controversial voting machine company Dominion have deleted their LinkedIn profiles.

On November 6th, the LinkedIn page for Dominion showed 243 employees on the site and by November 16th, only 140 remained.

https://api-assets.infowars.com/2020/11/Dominion-LinkedIn-3-196x600-1.jpg

An anonymous internet user captured screenshots of employees who had yet to delete their profiles.

As seen in the screenshot below, all of the company’s software engineers are located in Serbia.

https://api-assets.infowars.com/2020/11/Em_RPKsUcAEwRiQ-829x1024.jpg

Why are Serbian software engineers in charge of a product being used in American elections?

Em_RPKsUcAEwRiQ-829x1024.jpg

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is done in the dark shall come out in the light.

Via/Gateway Pundit source of Trumpdispatch.com

Voter Fraud Training in Michigan
It is real.
By L L Broyles
November 10, 2020

We all knew the Democrats would go to any length to win, but this report will show just how far they are willing to go to hold onto power.

Reported in the Gateway Pundit:

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel sent a ‘cease and desist’ letter to Big League Politics about their exclusive content #DetroitLeaks that outlined poll worker training wherein workers were bragging about committing voter fraud in a variety of different ways.

The intrepid reporter who broke this story, Shane Trejo, was also one who was a witness for the voter fraud in Detroit. Trejo says he considers this “witness intimidation” and is fearful that it will be used as a pretext for some criminal actions.

In the shocking letter dated Oct. 28, the Michigan Attorney General cites to two or three factual errors in the bulk of Trejo’s reporting and demands on behalf of the Michigan government to take every single article related to #DetroitLeaks off the internet.

Shane received the letter today. It was marked October 28.

mi-letter-nessel--461x600.jpg
[More at link]

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*does a little dance*
iu

FEC=Federal Elections Commission
November 17th,
FEC Chair: If Sidney Powell Says There Was Rampant Voter Fraud, “I Believe Her”

"...
Powell, a former federal prosecutor, recently claimed the president’s legal team has been receiving a deluge of evidence concerning voter fraud and other irregularities, telling Fox Business that she has enough proof to launch a widespread criminal investigation and that, “we’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states.”

While she declined to detail what evidence she may have in her possession, she insisted, “I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up.” "

Reactions: Bobby Jo

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
It makes sense to have a balance of population based representation and geographic based representation. If only popular vote mattered cities that take up a relatively small amount of land could exploit the rest of the country. When the country was founded from independent states with different populations this was a major concern. It remains important today if we don't want the country to be controlled by California.
Living in a Federal Republic myself I can see the importance of regional representation. ( even though I don’t see why the size of land should matter and not the size of population???).

However, surely there are other ways to ensure regional representation than having 39,5 million Californians running the risk of being governed by a President who in effect was chosen by a handful of farmers from Ohio.

As WaterSong has so nicely pointed out the electoral college is basically a relic from times in which there still was an unease about democracy as opposed to aristocracy. So why should it be outrageous to suggest a reform? Suggesting reforms, discussing them and then either voting for them or not is normal in a democracy. Happens all the time. And from my point of view - as somebody living in a relatively modern democracy with mixed-member proportional representation that has the principle of “equality of each voter” and next to no way to gerrymandering - your electoral system could probably do with some reforms. Of course I’m just a foreign snob, but a lot of Americans also seem to see reforms as the best way forward when it comes to following God’s command of seeking justice. Maybe it’s time to listen to their grievances.

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
It isn't. You're entirely missing the point and twisting my words and taking them out of context.

Actually I was using irony to make fun of your ridiculous claim that Hillary Clinton is a Commie. My husband warned me not to use irony with Americans, because they don’t get it, but I thought he was just prejudiced.

Do you honestly believe that website? Cause that seems like a Liberal one to me and right now I've lost a lot of trust in the media.
It seems you only put trust in right-wing propaganda media, because they tell you what you want to hear, no matter what the actual facts are.

Why don't you go and educate yourself about our country before you continue criticizing it like you are right now when you don't know a thing about it and how it's supposed to work.
I wasn’t criticizing the US (even though thanks to that wonderful freedom of speech your country implemented in mine, I can whenever I feel so inclined), I was criticizing your argument. You and Trump are not America, just part of it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is true covid is a disrupter. It is true people are concerned and also see opportunity to move the climate change response along.

Belief globalists are evil, ie anyone with a world perspective, is nuts. We now live in a global village. Anyone can read this post on the internet with access, instantly.

That changes things. Going electric is one goal, except nickle and cobalt supplies are a problem. Talking is just that, most governments do nothing.

So a talking shop is dangerous? No rampant disease is, pollution is over fishing is, over production of goods, wasting world resources, unemployment, broken food distribution, damaged crop production, wild weather etc. If we do not talk we have no hope.
Only a liberal would see it like this . But i do not want to falsey accuse .
So let me ask you , do you support this agenda . Did you support biden . Its only right to ask . cause i would never want to falsey accuse .
WELL , if you are a liberal , you been deceived real bad . Oh i know , many conservatives are as well .
But if you REALLY THINK this unity , we are one , one world peace stuff . YOU are truly believing exactly what they want you too .
SOON this will come to full power . And many will weep and mourn and say on that day , OH DEAR what did we do .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Living in a Federal Republic myself I can see the importance of regional representation. ( even though I don’t see why the size of land should matter and not the size of population???).

However, surely there are other ways to ensure regional representation than having 39,5 million Californians running the risk of being governed by a President who in effect was chosen by a handful of farmers from Ohio.

As WaterSong has so nicely pointed out the electoral college is basically a relic from times in which there still was an unease about democracy as opposed to aristocracy. So why should it be outrageous to suggest a reform? Suggesting reforms, discussing them and then either voting for them or not is normal in a democracy. Happens all the time. And from my point of view - as somebody living in a relatively modern democracy with mixed-member proportional representation that has the principle of “equality of each voter” and next to no way to gerrymandering - your electoral system could probably do with some reforms. Of course I’m just a foreign snob, but a lot of Americans also seem to see reforms as the best way forward when it comes to following God’s command of seeking justice. Maybe it’s time to listen to their grievances.

Geographic distance matters a good bit, as spending in one region doesn't help everyone in the country. One need only look around washington DC and see the windfall of all the government spending upon the surrounding counties. Regional representation is necessary to prevent suppression of the people. Further, the districts all throughout the US are gerrymandered in a incongruous patchwork that undermines the intent of the framers for the house of representatives. We need a constitutional amendment to keep states from gerrymandering districts.

Nothing is stopping reform, an amendment to the constitution may be proposed by the Congress with a two-thirds majority vote. Which means nothing changes because one side always benefits from it.

Also it is the Majority in the cities suppressing the minority in the country.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This verdict was expected by this very liberal court. To say that poll watchers were not there to audit the ballot is so typical, childish and irresponsible of these clowns that call themselves judges. No, the poll watchers were there to watch if a ballot would discarded, a new one created from thin air or modified by the counter or examiner and any other potential irregularity. They avoided addressing that NO poll watchers in some places were allowed in the room..It will go beyond the State level and be overturned....eventually.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Veteran's Day - when for the first time I was ASHAMED instead of proud to be a Vet.

You should still be proud of it, thank you for your services. :)

Thank you for your service..I'm one also...stay hopeful regardless of the outcome..I love my Lord too much...he is in control of our family as you are also part of the same family of Christ...Amen

Bless you

APAK

Agreed and thank you for your services as well. :D

Actually I was using irony to make fun of your ridiculous claim that Hillary Clinton is a Commie. My husband warned me not to use irony with Americans, because they don’t get it, but I thought he was just prejudiced.

It seems you only put trust in right-wing propaganda media, because they tell you what you want to hear, no matter what the actual facts are.

I wasn’t criticizing the US (even though thanks to that wonderful freedom of speech your country implemented in mine, I can whenever I feel so inclined), I was criticizing your argument. You and Trump are not America, just part of it.

Whatever and I don't think that I said that Hillary was a communist. :rolleyes: (Although clearly she is lol)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this stage no reasonable person could continue to insist there is no evidence, no proof, of a concerted effort undertaken to corrupt a fair election.
Gathering the evidence is the first step. Taking the evidence to court to prosecute the corruption and overthrow the rotten fruit of that illegal act against a fair Democratic election is next.
These are felonies! No one should be allowed to get away with it regardless of their level of involvement all people involved in this effort should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Dear Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, how about four years in prison? Nah, lets make it eight. :)
NO REASONABLE PERSON . ALways remember that .
THE Media will do its work . SIE ORDER is all over the place . Its in men of the cia , the fbi , its in lawyers , judges
and we know the media . WATCH how this all pans out . Just watch .
Sie order cometh . And if billioins have to die , They will sleep , toast , eat drink and be merry . SOme folks got no idea
who has been running the show . They know how to feed the sheeples . ENTERTAIN them , PROMISE THEM
and they WILL BELEIVE a lie .

Status
Not open for further replies.