Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have to be smart enough to know that software can be changed from afar right?

I sure whomever certified these machines would be able to catch any all backdoors into these right?

I mean they are all software experts on these right?

People who do not understand hardware can say something like, it can be manipulated from afar.
If you connect up a machine to a network and allow access to the programming via a download, yes you can manipulate a machine from afar.

But if you isolate the machines, and block update abilities, they become 100% secure.
The problem with interconnectivity is it opens up vulnerabilities, but you stop a lot of this by adding in manual steps.
It is a simple administration function. It is also impossible on the outside to know their security procedures and to be honest, we should not be able to get access to such things.

It is true that almost all the internet aware hardware can be hacked. But equally with the right fire walls and blocks you can limit this quite easily. It is always a game of cat and mouse. Now if you think a cyber security guy does not know this basic issue, over such a sensitive thing as an election, you got to be nuts. If access was this open, so I for instance could connect in, that would be security negligence. And unfortunately such oversights are possible.

Once people reported a memory drive was not uploaded to the central count suggests to me they isolated all the machines to work in isolation with a manual transfer of totals on a memory devices so vulnerabilities were at a minimum.

God bless you

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Sidney Powell sounds so certain, but about what?
Venezuelan military officer says they used Smartmatic software to fake election counts.

So this is just a historical background from another country.
Unfortunately any good software that does its job can be corrupted and used for illegal purposes.
The point about good software, is it does its job well, and with a small tweak it can be changed.

It is why machines are isolated and verified before being used.
A lot of companies isolate their usb sockets so no outside software can be introduced unknown to the managers.

With all this in mind, it does not make the election fraudulent or corrupt.
It is 100% more likely that those claiming corruption on a vast scale are the source of lies and slander and nothing more.
Thousands of sincere people using all this hardware and software with checks and balances to audit for mistakes etc. make it almost impossible to perform a large scale fraud. If you centralise everything, there is a possibility because you only have to hit a few targets.

The Kraken is this military officer, from a corrupt and broken regime. Really good witness there, which would probably be thrown out of court as having no standing on whether the counts are true or false. I am incredulous at how you want to believe an election can be thrown the way they are suggesting. And the animosity towards Trump is not diminishing because of this, it is growing, because with each escalation of what is going to be revealed which turns out empty, a busted flush is all that we have.

The Kraken of vengeance will be metred out to spinners of lies and falsehoods for their own gain. And you know lawyers end up walking away laughing at the time and money spent on their case, so the bigger and longer it goes on, the more their coffers fill. Or are lawyers honest sincere people with only their clients best interest at heart. Funny how the general view towards lawyers is very low. I wonder why?

God bless you
You have to be smart enough to know that software can be changed from afar right?

I sure whomever certified these machines would be able to catch any all backdoors into these right?

I mean they are all software experts on these right?

These do not meet the definition of a backdoor, from what I saw it is a design feature to be able to change or delete votes. Poll workers were given training how to change votes.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as I've heard to this point, there is still no evidence that there has been massive election fraud in the 2020 election. It seems unlikely given that Biden has the advantage of +5,300,000 votes. In court it's Trump 0, the Courts 20 when it comes to results.

If Trump has the necessary proof, all that could change, but he still needs to bring the proof to the courts. So far he hasn't done it.

If all of the allegations of massive election fraud that have been put forward as true, there would be cause to think that there's massive election fraud. Why hasn't Trump done so?

If you are a Trump supporter, now it's time to put political pressure on Trump to bring forward his proof to the courts. If Trump supporters fail to do this, they in turn will share in the partial responsibility of the result of the election. If the alleged proof of this fraud is lacking, then they will share in the moral condemnation of Trump who, in lacking proof, was shown to have falsely claimed that there was massive election fraud.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These do not meet the definition of a backdoor, from what I saw it is a design feature to be able to change or delete votes. Poll workers were given training how to change votes.
Ya there is really no one talking about hacking with these systems. We are talking about real time monitoring and switching tallies from one candidate to another. Also the intent of designing these system to be able to do that and then place them in as legitimate tally systems. Then there is the relationships between these companies and top democrats. And for general information, there is a big difference between a recount and an audit.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to say to all veterans here and active duty as well, thank you and bless you for your service.

Amen!!

A heartfelt thank you to all US military present and veteran service men and women.
America loves you. Gods great blessing on you and yours.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are a Trump supporter, now it's time to put political pressure on Trump to bring forward his proof to the courts.

If Trump supporters fail to do this, they in turn will share in the partial responsibility of the result of the election.

LOL - :D

Dictating directives and ultimatums to the wrong people.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes it can work from remote operation.
APAK brought TO attention on this thread the "Magic" of exact numbers of votes Subtracted from Trump and added to Biden.

Taken

Reactions: Bobby Jo and rjs330

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is hours old news......

LAWSUIT: Nevada Electoral College Members File ‘Election Contest’ Claiming Widespread Election Fraud
by Frank Salvato | National File

As Joe Biden’s campaign tries to float the false-narrative that he should be addressed at “president-elect,” a new lawsuit brought forth in the State of Nevada threatens to move that title even further from his grasp.

Electors to the United States Electoral College from Nevada, who are pledged to President Trump, filed an lawsuit, an “election contest,” on Tuesday, November 17, 2020, claiming a slew of problems with the election across the state.

The Electors cite a significant number of irregularities, improprieties, and fraud in the state’s 2020 General Election process.

The election contest was filed in the First Judicial District Court in Carson City. The Electors – or plaintiffs as they are referred to in the legal filing, seek to have President Trump declared as the winner in Nevada, or, short of that, to have the election annulled.

The contest challenges 40,000-plus votes that were cast in the presidential election. This number of votes is more than the unofficial difference between President Trump and former-Vice President Joe Biden.

The plaintiffs charge that the election machines used throughout the state – which were bought and programmed by Dominion Voter Systems, are unreliable. Dominion Voter System software is under intense scrutiny since it was found to have flipped thousands of votes in several states from Republican-cast ballots to tallying those votes for the Democrat.

The Electors also charge that that observers were routinely denied access to the ballot duplication process, that alleged vote-buying occurred through some Native American outreach programs, and that evidence exists that 15,000 people who voted in Nevada also voted in another state.

LAWSUIT: Nevada Electoral College Members File ‘Election Contest’ Claiming Widespread Election Fraud

Many on social media are falsely claiming that it is President Trump’s campaign that has brought the challenge. The plaintiff Electors are not part of the Trump campaign.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as I've heard to this point, there is still no evidence that there has been massive election fraud in the 2020 election. It seems unlikely given that Biden has the advantage of +5,300,000 votes. In court it's Trump 0, the Courts 20 when it comes to results.

If Trump has the necessary proof, all that could change, but he still needs to bring the proof to the courts. So far he hasn't done it.

If all of the allegations of massive election fraud that have been put forward as true, there would be cause to think that there's massive election fraud. Why hasn't Trump done so?

If you are a Trump supporter, now it's time to put political pressure on Trump to bring forward his proof to the courts. If Trump supporters fail to do this, they in turn will share in the partial responsibility of the result of the election. If the alleged proof of this fraud is lacking, then they will share in the moral condemnation of Trump who, in lacking proof, was shown to have falsely claimed that there was massive election fraud.
Perhaps you should do your own research and find out what Trump's done with regard to pursuing prosecution of the enormous amounts of evidence.
President Trump is pursuing all avenues to prosecute the fraud, the theft, of this election. We don't have to ask him to do this he is doing it on his own. For his sake and for ours.

At this point anyone who claims there is no evidence is proving they don't pay attention to the facts in evidence. That's not on Trump.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to admit that I don't believe anything is going to happen. I think we are all pie I the sky on this. Look at all the stuff the Democrats have gotten away with up until now. Where are all the indictments against all the people involved in the Mueller investigations? That's just one thing. And if Trump is not certified as president any investigation into that is dead in the water.

The courts are SO hesitant to get involved in election stuff that I really don't think we will get anything done. Unless you plop down a voting machine hardrive that proves beyond any dounbt that thousands of votes were changed and it made a difference in the outcome for the state they are not going to rule in Trump's favor.

Color me jaded.
We'll see what happens. I believe Trump is not a man who will allow his office to be stolen from him.
The Leftists who support the theft of the election crow there is no evidence. Reminds me of Slick Democrat Willie Clinton when he said he never had sexual relations with Lewinski. Later, he claimed he didn't think oral contact constituted sexual relations.
Democrats, and their allies, are delusional in that they believe if they say something isn't there , or they excuse they don't believe their bad acts are defined as bad acts, that the world adjusts itself and all that then usurps the truth. Their lies then become the facts.

That's what we're witnessing in this election issue. An abundance of evidence, affidavits are part of the evidentiary chain, exists. But the Leftists invoke their contrary world view and say, there is no evidence! They mock, ridicule, cast aspersions on what? Evidence! That they claim isn't there.
It's the irrational fixation like unto the atheist authors, those still alive, who write hundreds of pages for a manuscript that becomes a book they attach their name to as they insist there is no such thing as God.

There is no evidence God exists!
They write book after book to prove a negative. And then the fun part happens when in interviews they proclaim themselves intellectually superior to the Theist.
That's so cute. The atheist is the only person who dedicates years of their lifetime fighting something they insist isn't there.

That's the tactic of the Democrats and their supporters as regards this stolen election. Evidence is compiled every day but those opposed dedicate hours of their life insisting all that exists as evidence really isn't there. And they think they're rational and right. That's not cute. That's pathetic.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the CHEATOCRATS do indeed continue to insist there is no evidence of fraud - they insist it blatantly!
As is their right to appear as blatant liars and delusional co conspirators acting against this free Constitutional Democratic Republic.
This is America! Where people have every right to act the fool in public.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Living in a Federal Republic myself I can see the importance of regional representation. ( even though I don’t see why the size of land should matter and not the size of population???).

However, surely there are other ways to ensure regional representation than having 39,5 million Californians running the risk of being governed by a President who in effect was chosen by a handful of farmers from Ohio.

As WaterSong has so nicely pointed out the electoral college is basically a relic from times in which there still was an unease about democracy as opposed to aristocracy. So why should it be outrageous to suggest a reform? Suggesting reforms, discussing them and then either voting for them or not is normal in a democracy. Happens all the time. And from my point of view - as somebody living in a relatively modern democracy with mixed-member proportional representation that has the principle of “equality of each voter” and next to no way to gerrymandering - your electoral system could probably do with some reforms. Of course I’m just a foreign snob, but a lot of Americans also seem to see reforms as the best way forward when it comes to following God’s command of seeking justice. Maybe it’s time to listen to their grievances.

So it's okay for the high population cities to always decide who the president is? Those flyer over people just have to suck it up I guess. Always. It's no more "fair" to require one set of people who live in more rural areas to have to bow to the will of people who live in cities than it is the other way around. THATS why the electoral college is great. It provides the opportunity for everyone to have a say, even if you don't get it all the time. Why should the farmers in Ohio have to be governed by people chosen by the people who happen to live in the big cities of California? All the time?

In our system those Californians get their way most of the time. But once in a while those farmers get to have their say. It's more than fair.
It seems the left wing thinkers only think it's fair if they get their way 100% of the time.

It's interesting that leftist thinkers are only interested in listening to the "grievences" when it's their side. What about those that had grievences with Obama. Were you out there trumpeting that perhaps everyone ought to listen to their grievences?

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I was using irony to make fun of your ridiculous claim that Hillary Clinton is a Commie. My husband warned me not to use irony with Americans, because they don’t get it, but I thought he was just prejudiced.

It seems you only put trust in right-wing propaganda media, because they tell you what you want to hear, no matter what the actual facts are.

I wasn’t criticizing the US (even though thanks to that wonderful freedom of speech your country implemented in mine, I can whenever I feel so inclined), I was criticizing your argument. You and Trump are not America, just part of it.

It seems that you only trust a left wing media that was 100% against Trump and attacked him night and day for four years. And who only want to tell you what they want you to know. They don't want you to hear ALL the facts.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the point. Evidence of lost votes is not evidence of fraud and corruption.
There will always be procedural errors in such a vast vote. The reason we have professionals who over see a vote because no one individual can get the full picture.

The same principle applies to food quality, product safety, insurance etc. You have to trust the procedures and people involved. Yes there will be failure and corruption, but the system over time will catch and correct such issues. Conspiracy theorists fall for the basic lie of hidden truths which can be adapted to fill in the gaps. The more difficult the gaps the bigger the conspiracy. The problem with these concepts is they rely on letting go. It is like money. It is a human construct of labour and value. It is through trust we maintain its value, and through market forces that reflect how this value works out socially. A lot of people fail to realise money today reflects the economic success of the countries economy linked to that currency, not its innate value to gold. It is why people value bit-coin not seeing bit-coin has no value as it is not linked to anything solid or certain.

People distrust governments, which is also absurd, as governments represent the economic blocks within their jurisdiction. So the theories run riot, but are just unhinged and not worth looking at. And we need our economy and trade to work or we starve. A few centuries ago it was common for normal people to starve to death through economic or farming failures.

Now I know the kind of theories many follow here, so I do not expect a sensible exchange, but I will represent a balanced position as one can be gained. God bless you

You know I could buy this if it was just one place.

But remember the puzzle? This is happening in many places not just one. It's not just one or two counties. It's many counties and a number of states. And it just so happens that all these places where it is occurring are run by Democrats and funded by Democrats and their partners.

Put the puzzle together.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who do not understand hardware can say something like, it can be manipulated from afar.
If you connect up a machine to a network and allow access to the programming via a download, yes you can manipulate a machine from afar.

But if you isolate the machines, and block update abilities, they become 100% secure.
The problem with interconnectivity is it opens up vulnerabilities, but you stop a lot of this by adding in manual steps.
It is a simple administration function. It is also impossible on the outside to know their security procedures and to be honest, we should not be able to get access to such things.

It is true that almost all the internet aware hardware can be hacked. But equally with the right fire walls and blocks you can limit this quite easily. It is always a game of cat and mouse. Now if you think a cyber security guy does not know this basic issue, over such a sensitive thing as an election, you got to be nuts. If access was this open, so I for instance could connect in, that would be security negligence. And unfortunately such oversights are possible.

Once people reported a memory drive was not uploaded to the central count suggests to me they isolated all the machines to work in isolation with a manual transfer of totals on a memory devices so vulnerabilities were at a minimum.

God bless you

There is also internal programming. Programs that say "If then".

We have evidence that machines changed votes. It was part of the original programming. There is a lot of moving pieces here.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Early church in the first century AD was at it most powerful of all time. Our present church has not been able to get back to that level of power. Even the great revivals were temporary and fell short of the mighty power of the Holy Spirit that was evident in the Christianising of the Roman Empire by the 4th Century AD. What has to be considered is that there was no democracy in the first century. The church existed in the oppressive, paganised Roman empire and yet that did not prevent the mighty power of the Holy Spirit from turning the world upside down. America has a democracy where people can vote for their leaders, and there is religious freedom guaranteed by the Constitution, and yet the church is mainly operating in the natural with little evidence that the Holy Spirit is involved at any level. So, will Biden turn America into another despotic, emperor worshipping empire? I doubt it. The answer is for churches to get off their religious acres, get into the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit gifts, and then America will see what God can do.

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Cheatocrats' only game is to keep saying over and over that
"there is no evidence!"
"there is no evidence!"
"there is no evidence!"
"there is no evidence!"
"there is no evidence!"
"there is no evidence!"

as if people will believe it if they say it often enough.

For a huge chunk of Americans - this will not work.

We went to bed on election night - and woke up to a world wherein voter fraud had left its mark -
and will never see this election as legitimate.
Never.

Does that mean the election will be overturned - and finally given to Trump?
I don't know. Probably not.

Then we go back to the days of the late sixties where UNDERGROUND NEWSPAPERS were an alternative source of news.
The lame-stream media today includes FOX news
a viable alternative media does not really exist now - but if the Biden-theft is allowed to stand,
SOME form of alternative news will develop.

40% of Americans are NOT going to just shut off their minds.
I pull that percentage out of the air - I really prefer to say "a good-size chunk of Americans".
That good-size chunk knows we were gypped - we were defrauded - and the left's chorus of "there is no evidence!" is just blowin' smoke.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Cheatocrats' only game is to keep saying over and over that
"there is no evidence!"
"there is no evidence!"
"there is no evidence!"
"there is no evidence!"
"there is no evidence!"
"there is no evidence!"

as if people will believe it if they say it often enough.

For a huge chunk of Americans - this will not work.

We went to bed on election night - and woke up to a world wherein voter fraud had left its mark -
and will never see this election as legitimate.
Never.

Does that mean the election will be overturned - and finally given to Trump?
I don't know. Probably not.

Then we go back to the days of the late sixties where UNDERGROUND NEWSPAPERS were an alternative source of news.
The lame-stream media today includes FOX news
a viable alternative media does not really exist now - but if the Biden-theft is allowed to stand,
SOME form of alternative news will develop.

40% of Americans are NOT going to just shut off their minds.
I pull that percentage out of the air - I really prefer to say "a good-size chunk of Americans".
That good-size chunk knows we were gypped - we were defrauded - and the left's chorus of "there is no evidence!" is just blowin' smoke.

What you are describing is an emotional impression and disappointment when the postal votes evened things up and slowly in swing states brought in Bidens way.

This is not evidence of fraud, just counting the postal ballots to balance with the recorded ballots on the day or before. All postal ballots could have been pre-counted to stop this effect, but it is obvious this was the effect.

Claiming fraud is just that an unproven claim. I could claim you are a fantastic person, who always makes good judgements and is very social. But my claim is just a claim, because I do not know. When the evidence comes in, then that is proof.

The evidence of the vote is vote counting. To claim the counting is wrong you have to prove it, because the count can be audited and checked to make sure it is correct. This is not shutting your minds off, it is just a dream that appears to have been shattered. And of course some will believe Trump is the only president worthy of being president, whether the votes say so or not. I heard people in the UK seeing Trump as the free world hero to lead against the left. What we actually need is a hero of the middle ground who can balance a good economy with a welfare state.

God bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.