Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in a Democrat State. Well, kind of 60/40.
Angus King and Susan Collins.. Like I said.. Democrat State.. :rolleyes:
I'm on Social Security, I'm pretty sure they already got me.
Who is giving the Order?
If it is of God then nothing will prevail against it,
But if of man, then God will have the final word.
Either way..
God Wins
Hugs
That is a good answer sister . IF it IS of GOD nothing will prevail against it .
But here is the thing , dear sister , GOD does put it into the hearts of the kings to agree and to give their kingdoms , unto the beast .
Near the end things get real harsh , real fast . SIE ORDER will and has risen . Sie order is of the dragon .
Who works through , you guess it , MANKIND . Sie beast system is nigh complete and ready for sie final order .
PS and time is running out . SIE final solution , the hope of humanity , the answer to solve the worlds ills , IS at the door .
ONLY DONT HEED IT . The final solution will be , RID THIS EARTH , those haters of humanity , those ice cold non conformes .
ONLY , that is us . THEY gonna twist the minds of the world , to CONVINCE THEM that the only hope for humanity
is to RID this earth of all that did not conform , to all that did not take their solution , aka MARK , cause yeah THATS COMING TOO .
WE cant stop it sister . THIS was foretold in revelation . AND Sie order has men infiltrated ON both sides of politcs
it has education , it has and is gaining power over economies and its inclusive capitalism , well SOCAILSIM , but yeah
they call it inclusive capitalism . IT cannot be stopped . IT will continue .
OH but fear not dear sister . WE LIVE FOR JESUS , IF WE DIE FOR HIM , SUFFER LOSS or etc , ITS ONLY GAIN .
THEY can keep their false hope , i want nothing to do with it , with their vaccines or their inclusive lies .

Reactions: Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in a Democrat State. Well, kind of 60/40.
Angus King and Susan Collins.. Like I said.. Democrat State.. :rolleyes:
I'm on Social Security, I'm pretty sure they already got me.
Who is giving the Order?
If it is of God then nothing will prevail against it,
But if of man, then God will have the final word.
Either way..
God Wins
Hugs
Thats right dear sister , EITHER WAY GOD WINS , JESUS WON , and that means no matter what they do to us , IN THE END WE WIN TOO .
JESUS is with the lambs . YOU sing that song and praise the glorious LORD . But i warn us all
VERY hard times will be coming against the non conforming lambs . Persecution will begin to increase .
hatred and dire hatred will continue to increase against the lambs . And that hate will lead them to the murderer who will ,
once in power , Unleash murder against the lambs . and all in the name of inclusive love . YEP , its coming sister .
ITS coming . BUT , JESUS WON , so our end is GOOD SISTER . SING that .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My life is pretty much an open book in this forum. I've shared pretty much my whole history of who I am, where I came from, how I grew up, what challenges I've faced. My personal feelings on all kinds of subjects.
I don't hide behind a screen and accuse other people that they don't know or haven't experienced something, at least without asking has this happened to you?
You don't seem to understand, I've had a front row seat during all these protests. Kids sometimes aren't so careful when they trying to show off to their friends on live feed how smart or cool they are.
They say the darndest things. Who supplies the backpacks and clothing, how they are funded, Names.. big names, they don't even realize what they are saying or giving away when their talking. Who to contact for different issues like lawyers..
They just talk.. and some people listen, but most just think it's cool, yeah, where you going tomorrow? Who we going after?
Have you talked to so and so? Did they give the ok? Who's got the masks?
And on and on for over 120 nights.. LIVE...
Half of them don't even realize their being used. They have live chat. I try talking to them. Just hey, you ever think of taking up journalism for a career? If they have an art like music or painting, I try to get them talking about what kinds of things they like to do.
And for awhile it's good. But then somebody says, it's time.. we got to move out.. and that convo falls to the wayside.
I don't want to see anyone get hurt. It's not about sides. It's about our kids. It's about the dangers they are being put into, for a cause that they are made to believe exists when in truth if it does it is rare.
I ask them, have you ever had these problems with racism before the protests? Ummm not really, but I wasn't made aware of them until it happened.
They are being manipulated and it makes me angry.
Racism is not the same meaning to them. Racism is, if you don't believe what I tell you, then your a racist.
It has nothing to do with color. And if you watched them and listened to them and talked to them like I have,
then you would know the difference.... maybe.. I don't know about you.
And I've been victim to a lot worse than name calling from both black and white. So don't think you know me, or what I've been through.
If you really wanted to know.. you have to leave this little cozy part of the forum and venture in places maybe you rather not go.
But that's where you'll find me..
Scattered all over the forum.
You want to ask then ask, I have nothing to hide. But don't assume anything. It just makes you look ignorant.
The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said "at the midnight hour"....
So I searched scriptures about the midnight hour and then I found this article....so many things happened at the midnight hour in the bible. I hope you would take time to read it.
I believe He is telling me God is working in the background and like layers of an onion exposing the lies and corruption and at the midnight hour while the enemy sleeps He will strike and deliver a deadly blow and destroy their platform. (Symbolically speaking).
12 O'clock Midnight
The other thing He spoke to me is many have called Trump a Cyrus but He said Trump is a David.
Read 1 Samuel...Chapters 17-19....
This verse really jumped out at me....
1 Samuel 18:10 and 19:9.....
Both times it caused Saul to attempt to kill David.....I believe this represents all those who were with Trump in the beginning (like Saul was with David) but God has caused a distressing spirit to come upon them causing them to turn against him. (And remember David brought victory over the Philistines for Saul).

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am watching this video about Agenda 2030
Came out Sept. 19, 2020... just a couple months ago.
34 minutes

What really bothers me is when they are discussing how covid has helped their "agenda" determine where more focus is needed.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for clean air and water and equal opportunity and decreasing poverty, etc, etc.
But there are a "few" that want to determine how the "many" shall comply.
I still have 10 minutes left of the video.
This pandemic ..it's really erie the way they kind of half smirk/grin when talking about it. Like it was a blessing and not a curse.
This is that New Green Deal of Bernie Sanders and AOC on a global scale.

Of course part 3 on Social Justice opens with George Floyd. Another Main event of 2020.
We wonder why this year has been fraught with so much chaos..
It's a transition they are trying to walk us through , they call it a "portal" .. I don't like that, sounds like a science fiction plot.
This is hard to hear for me. This guy held a pregnant woman at knife point. He was a drug dealer and user. And they make him into a godlike image that everyone must bow a knee to. (I bow to no man) . The mass mind control of the youth to further their own agenda is astounding.

They fund the wars which cause destabilization and mass refugee migrations. Instead of creating peace in which they say they are for.
All of this is a distraction to make people uncomfortable looking for a "savior" in the UN Agenda to come and save the world.
And they all share the same mantra. No independent thought.

What is really ironic is, I see Trump through his executive orders, falling in line with some of these initiatives.
The planting of a million trees, the care for the forests and parks. Opening the markets for more small business and entrepenuers.
Trade schools and apprenticeships. There are so many..
Presidential Actions | The White House

Why does it appear that the Democrats oppose him?
Because he is doing it America's way and not by the dictates of the United Nations.
Digital, digital.. everything connected.. no privacy.

I don't know. If you like watch the video. check out the Executive Orders overr the last 4 years.
My momma always told me, If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is false.
My doctor can be a witness for me that I do not "comply" , no matter how many times she tries to give me prescriptions for drugs or flu shots, I just say no thank you.. for some reason that upsets them.
Non Compliant.. right there on the front page of my medical records.
They got that right.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I searched scriptures about the midnight hour and then I found this article....so many things happened at the midnight hour in the bible. I hope you would take time to read it.
I believe He is telling me God is working in the background and like layers of an onion exposing the lies and corruption and at the midnight hour while the enemy sleeps He will strike and deliver a deadly blow and destroy their platform. (Symbolically speaking).
12 O'clock Midnight
The other thing He spoke to me is many have called Trump a Cyrus but He said Trump is a David.
Both times it caused Saul to attempt to kill David.....I believe this represents all those who were with Trump in the beginning (like Saul was with David) but God has caused a distressing spirit to come upon them causing them to turn against him. (And remember David brought victory over the Philistines for Saul).
So the new day begins for Israel is at sundown.
And the Evening and the Morning were the 1-7 Day..
Jesus's comment about, are there not 12 hours in a day? I always wondered about. As the New Day would begin when the first three stars appeared in the sky at night. Seasons change, we have longer and shorter days and nights. Is it always 12 hours?

What time does the Hebrew day begin?
The Jewish day is of no fixed length. Based on the classic rabbinic interpretation of Genesis 1:5 ("There was evening and there was morning, one day"), a day in the rabbinic Hebrew calendar runs from sunset (the start of "the evening") to the next sunset.

Found this interesting..
When did midnight become the start of the day?
When the Egyptians were developing their time system they had to account for the time when there was no shadow. Since the highest point of the day was noon, the opposite has to be midnight that was when the 12 started over again, so that's why the day starts at midnight.

So I would have to question, was Israel using the clock according to Rome?
Mat 27:45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
Mat 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

So I found this:
What time is the sixth hour in the New Testament?
Midnight

Midnight (12:00am) was also the sixth hour of the night, whereas the first hour of the night began when the first three stars appeared in the night sky.

So how do you justify this then?
Did Jesus die on Passover?
All four Gospels agree to within about a day that the crucifixion was at the time of Passover, and all four Gospels agree that Jesus died a few hours before the commencement of the Jewish Sabbath, i.e. he died before nightfall on a Friday (Matt 27:62; 28:1; Mark 15:42; Luke 23:54; John 19:31, 42).

So what is the midnight hour according to who's watch? Israel or Egypt?

Does anybody really know what time it is?

All I know is we should be watching,

Hugs

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the new day begins for Israel is at sundown.
And the Evening and the Morning were the 1-7 Day..
Jesus's comment about, are there not 12 hours in a day? I always wondered about. As the New Day would begin when the first three stars appeared in the sky at night. Seasons change, we have longer and shorter days and nights. Is it always 12 hours?

What time does the Hebrew day begin?
The Jewish day is of no fixed length. Based on the classic rabbinic interpretation of Genesis 1:5 ("There was evening and there was morning, one day"), a day in the rabbinic Hebrew calendar runs from sunset (the start of "the evening") to the next sunset.

Found this interesting..
When did midnight become the start of the day?
When the Egyptians were developing their time system they had to account for the time when there was no shadow. Since the highest point of the day was noon, the opposite has to be midnight that was when the 12 started over again, so that's why the day starts at midnight.

So I would have to question, was Israel using the clock according to Rome?
Mat 27:45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
Mat 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

So I found this:
What time is the sixth hour in the New Testament?
Midnight

Midnight (12:00am) was also the sixth hour of the night, whereas the first hour of the night began when the first three stars appeared in the night sky.

So how do you justify this then?
Did Jesus die on Passover?
All four Gospels agree to within about a day that the crucifixion was at the time of Passover, and all four Gospels agree that Jesus died a few hours before the commencement of the Jewish Sabbath, i.e. he died before nightfall on a Friday (Matt 27:62; 28:1; Mark 15:42; Luke 23:54; John 19:31, 42).

So what is the midnight hour according to who's watch? Israel or Egypt?

Does anybody really know what time it is?

All I know is we should be watching,

Hugs
Don't forget to read this
12 O'clock Midnight

Reactions: WaterSong and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
12 O'clock Midnight
Midnight hour.. immediately thought of the Midnight Special.
Before I wrote the last post. But I went on a rant about watches...
Could be no one will know the day or hour because we're using the wrong calendar and clock.
God set his own calendar in the Holy Days. I tried doing a study.. I may pick it up again.

Midnight hour.. out of time.. that there should be time no more.
Funny, first time I ever read the lyrics to that song.
Houston (TX) of all places. And going to jail for stirring up trouble and the "boys" coming to take you down.

I'll be in the study hall
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, somehow Floyd come up a lot in yesterday's posts. Almost like his name being invoked from the grave or something.
Weird.. anywho, just came across this racist white supremist, wondering why Floyd was one of the names that had been nominated to Times "Person of the year" front page cover.

And the video I posted with the UN, making Floyd the catalyst for it's Agenda 2030 youth initiative for change..
Funny how things come in batches..
anywho

the audacity of this guy:

Reactions: WaterSong

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, somehow Floyd come up a lot in yesterday's posts. Almost like his name being invoked from the grave or something.
Weird.. anywho, just came across this racist white supremist, wondering why Floyd was one of the names that had been nominated to Times "Person of the year" front page cover.

And the video I posted with the UN, making Floyd the catalyst for it's Agenda 2030 youth initiative for change..
Funny how things come in batches..
anywho

the audacity of this guy:

I mean, why else? Floyd would be great poster boy for the left. He embodies the character and values of the left, democrats, and communists. A model for every leftist to look up to! The new model citizen for the America that they envision.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I mean, why else? Floyd would be great poster boy for the left. He embodies the character and values of the left, democrats, and communists. A model for every leftist to look up to! The new model citizen for the America that they envision.
He could be canonised a saint by the Catholic church for the same reasons and with as much evidence of his worthiness.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God....fools

"We believe" what is true based on a chain of events which is how dictators rise to power."

Can one "break" such a "delusion?"

Ya well, when you discover what makes one foolish...you'll be taking a step in the Right Direction.

I'm me...you're you. Not a "we".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No ma'am, he said, "You'll see..." ...be repeated it twice as if to give the message he already knew the plan of action we are looking at now....I'll see if I can find the video.

Sure "we'll see".

Ideas, plan, action, result.

NOT Trumps idea...pandemic, virus, masking, virus, fear, shutting down industry.

Info comes From so called "EXPERTS".
Individuals can DO with the "info" what they please.

People begging for Vaccine? Plenty of pharmaki more than willing to accommodate.

Any individual with any snap, should investigate for themselves what is Best for them....and what is Dementrial for them.

I could care less how many "accolades" some stranger has... (to promote something I should Do...without a degree of research for my own best interest).

Test- suggested...pfff number one signal to be cautious.

Treatment- suggested...highly cautious signal to not jump on board.

The Motive will Always sound like an easy squeezing Golden Gift...the Results can be Devastating for the uninformed.

The "little insignificant" test...not so insignificant.

The johnny on the spot "rushed" Vaccine...pfft WAY deeper and capable than mainstream "purported".

The legislation being haphazardly created in several States (by non scientific/medical strangers) ...of "Mandatory" intrusion into a person's body...outrageous!!!

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: WaterSong

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trumps response to the supreme court is not to accept he is wrong but fight on.

You betcha.
You sit on the sidelines...
And still haven't figured out What the Fight IS For....yet continually add your comments "AS IF" your "LAY DOWN" Brit advice is something to Consider.

Did you MISS the history...?
"SEE here, this is HOW England does things"
And ... "See here" this is America's interest in "How England does things"

Reference: Delcaration of Independence.
Hint, Hint....Clue, Clue...
America is NOT England.

We have a Power Higher than your Parliment, your "PRIME" MINISTER, your kings and queens, the pope and SCOTUS....and IF "WE" Choose To Fight to KEEP our Higher Power unfettered, what's it to you?

Reactions: WaterSong and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And on the other side of the pond:

BRUSSELS (AP) — Throwing overboard Sunday’s self-imposed deadline, the European Union and Britain said they will “go the extra mile” to clinch a post-Brexit trade agreement that would avert New Year’s chaos and cost for cross-border commerce.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen had set Sunday as the deadline for a breakthrough or breakdown in negotiations. But they stepped back from the brink because there was too much at stake not to make an ultimate push.

“Despite the exhaustion after almost a year of negotiations and despite the fact that deadlines have been missed over and over, we both think it is responsible at this point in time to go the extra mile,” von der Leyen said.

The negotiators were continuing to talk in Brussels at EU headquarters.

European Council President Charles Michel immediately welcomed the development and said “we should do everything to make a deal possible,” but warned there could be a deal “at any price, no. What we want is a good deal, a deal that respects these principles of economic fair play and, also, these principles of governance.”

With less than three weeks until the U.K.’s final split from the EU, key aspects of the future relationship between the 27-nation bloc and its former member remain unresolved.

Progress came after months of tense and often testy negotiations that gradually whittled differences down to three key issues: fair-competition rules, mechanisms for resolving future disputes and fishing rights.

It has been four and a half years since Britons voted by 52%-48% to leave the EU and — in the words of the Brexiteers’ slogan — “take back control” of the U.K.’s borders and laws.

It took more than three years of wrangling before Britain left the bloc’s political structures on Jan. 31. Disentangling economies that have become closely entwined as part of the EU’s single market for goods and services took even longer.

The U.K. has remained part of the single market and customs union during an 11-month post-Brexit transition period. That means so far, many people will have noticed little impact from Brexit.

On Jan. 1, it will feel real. New Year’s Day will bring huge changes, even with a deal. No longer will goods and people be able to move between the U.K. and its continental neighbors.

Exporters and importers face customs declarations, goods checks and other obstacles. EU nationals will no longer be able to live and work in Britain without a visa — though that doesn’t apply to the more than 3 million already there -- and Britons can no longer automatically work or retire in the EU.

There are still unanswered questions about huge areas, including security cooperation between the U.K. and the bloc and access to the EU market for Britain’s huge financial services sector.

Without a deal U.K. will trade with the bloc on World Trade Organization terms, with all the tariffs and barriers that would bring.

The U.K. government has acknowledged a chaotic exit is likely to bring gridlock at Britain’s ports, temporary shortages of some goods and price increases for staple foodstuff. Tariffs will be applied to many U.K. goods, including 10% on cars and more than 40% on lamb.

UK, EU say talks will continue on post-Brexit trade deal

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And then there is Paris, France...
Something about fish.. fishing..
Lot of destablization going on for sure.

Paris in chaos | Protesters face-off with police in brutal clashes over security bill

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And then there is Paris, France...
Something about fish.. fishing..
Lot of destablization going on for sure.

Paris in chaos | Protesters face-off with police in brutal clashes over security bill

The French have overfished their waters for a century now...with the UK signed on to the EU French Fisherman have begun the same thing in UK Waters...

With Brexit, the French Fisherman have to stay home or pay the extra fees for fishing rights individually. (Giving UK Fishing industry a better chance at the remaining fish)
French are known to be as violent as the Irish over such things.

But at core...the UK was tired of the flood of Middle East people coming in and overwhelming the place and sucking up all the low skill jobs they were actually willing to do and doing it for half wages. (They never had a great economy to start with)

And the British pound-stirling's value actually did a lot to shore up the Euro...now the German Mark is doing it all by itself. Francs and Lira won't do it...and Greece? Fuhgetaboutit.

The UK wants the trade...so does the EU...but everyone wants it on their own terms.
This first agreement is going slowly and it won't be the last one. It's going to be changed many times. Manpower, lamb, pork, produce, energy, and steel all are going to be fought over vigorously.

British steel is just as good or better than German or swiss steel... it's become a standardized commodity anymore. British steel is usually better at precision machined parts (like high pressure valves)

Reactions: Ziggy

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the point, things happen and they are not caught or found out. But when justice does find out and it is obvious the whole of justice has to fall on them. If you compromise here and say, accidents happen, being racist is just one of those things, innocent people will die, but we have to let them go, you have just become the mafia, and loyalty to the power group is all that matters.

So you want to be part of the state mafia and send that signal to every policeman in the country. Or, keep the peace, defend the people against criminals, and we represent you and will fight for your rights. Because that is what the police are there for, nothing else. Maybe in reality to be a long term policeman is so soul destroying few can do it. I know a social worker who said, it is so tough and hopeless, you can only cope for a few years. If you face the scum of the earth everyday, you can become like them. That is always a hard call.

But as people we have only one standard, justice. And you cannot compromise, or you corrupt the system when people are caught rightly and should be punished. It is called being salt and light, walking in the ways of Jesus and His truth. And in the Kingdom there is no other way.

God bless you

Justice IS being done. And the incidents are few. Yes they happen and when they do justice should be done. Where is it not being done?

Who's compromising?

What state mafia are you referring to?

So you haven't answered my questions. Which are important. Because you are making it sound like problems with the police are rampant. And before you start criticizing you should have a solid foundation for you critique. Otherwise you end up with "defund the police." Because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.