Pretty Amazing Grace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My childhood family friends used to love Neil Diamond. Wow brings back memories.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only concert I've ever been to was Hank Williams Jr. But I'm sure Neil Diamond would be a favorite.

Reactions: Lambano and Nancy

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I saw Neil Diamond in concert from the cheap seats (which weren’t cheap) in Lexington, Kentucky in 1984 (I think; might have been 1983). He was a fantastic performer. My favorite song of his:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw Neil Diamond in concert from the cheap seats (which weren’t cheap) in Lexington, Kentucky in 1984 (I think; might have been 1983). He was a fantastic performer. My favorite song of his:

This is one of my favorites, really got me up and movin, lol. Also loved Sweet Caroline as a pre teen...played it over and over again. Don't remember the albums I had of his but, loved most all the songs.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks to the magic of iTunes, I have a bunch of Neil Diamond songs on my phone. One of my favorites is Soolaimon. These verses stand out:

God of my day
Lord of my night
Seek for the way
Taking me home

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only concert I've ever been to was Hank Williams Jr. But I'm sure Neil Diamond would be a favorite.
I’ve been to Peter, Paul, and Mary concerts in four different cities across four different decades. The last one, not long before Ms. Travers died, was as the guest of one of my Korean vendors who had always wanted to see them. When the crowd was invited to sing along to Puff, the Magic Dragon, I was surprised the Koreans knew all the words. I asked them about it; they said the government-run English classes in Korea all use Puff (and I assume other songs) to teach the students English.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been to Peter, Paul, and Mary concerts in four different cities across four different decades. The last one, not long before Ms. Travers died, was as the guest of one of my Korean vendors who had always wanted to see them. When the crowd was invited to sing along to Puff, the Magic Dragon, I was surprised the Koreans knew all the words. I asked them about it; they said the government-run English classes in Korea all use Puff (and I assume other songs) to teach the students English.
Wow, you gave me a chuckle, I wouldn't have even guessed about Puff the Magic Dragon. But I remember our teachers having us listen to it as well.

Reactions: Rita and Lambano