Priorities

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Goli

Feb 20, 2008
Hey This is just an excercise i have looked at on a few forums ... Basically below are 14 things that are important to christians. Which do you think is the most important and why ? what order would you put this list in 1. Attending Church2. Faith 3. Following commandments/ rules in the bible4. Friendships 5. Heart for God 6. Hospitality 7. Knowledge 8. Listening to God. 9. Love 10. Prayer 11. Reading the bible 12. Teachable spirit 13. Wisdom 14. Worship This is the order I would place it in 1. Teachable spirit 2. Heart for God 3. Love 4. Faith 5. Prayer 6. Listening to God. 7. Worship 8. Reading the bible 9. Wisdom 10. Following commandments/ rules in the bible 11. Knowledge 12. Attending Church13. Friendships 14. HospitalityA bit later I will share what people on other forums thought ...

sevver

Dec 31, 2006
This is your list1. Attending Church2. Faith3. Following commandments/ rules in the bible4. Friendships5. Heart for God6. Hospitality7. Knowledge8. Listening to God.9. Love10. Prayer11. Reading the bible12. Teachable spirit13. Wisdom14. Worship 14. Worship 2. Faith 9. Love 4. Friendships5. Heart for God6. Hospitality11. Reading the bible13. Wisdom8. Listening to God7. Knowledge10. Prayer1. Attending Church3. Following commandments/ rules in the bible12. Teachable spiritJust a quick go through, looking at it, I am not really happy, but I would say that it is probably true right now. Life is nothing but a series of seasons though, so priorities can and will change at any given time.

kalixx

Nov 19, 2007
Surely faith has to be number one on any list? Without faith first, which, I understand, is the prime and sole basis for salvation, the rest are rather pointless from a Christian point of view? And perhaps all depend on the prior existence of faith, or tend to follow from it?

dgc

Nov 27, 2007
After considering this list I desire a heart for God which I belive comes from obaying and listening to God inturn this cultivates a teachable spirit within me giving me a hunger for his word. Thru his word I gain knowledge and wisdom of christ and his charecter I learn how to love christs' way which is unconditionally. As I worship and pray I ask God to give me the spirit of a servant and teach me how to serve those he has placed in my life wih Hospitably just as he himself would do and to cause me to follow his commandments without hesitation. I ask him to give me opprotunities to not only exercise my faith but also gain new expierances that it may continue to grow and to open doors that I may share it with others that they also may come to his great salvation.