(Pro-Palestine Antisemitics occupying campuses) The Canary in the Coal Mine': Netanyahu Warns US Antisemitism Signals Impending Global Inferno

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That passage has been read into quite a lot. I've seen it used to justify anti-semitism.

If a Jew rejects the Messiah, how does that make them any less Jewish, culturally or ethnically?
The People of God do not reject Jesus Christ, do they ? So what are they truly. not the worthy people ? yet.

Anti-Semitism ? most of the Islamic world are Semites in fact ! so how can a Islamic person be called an Anti-Semite ! for real !
One is anti Jewish in fact ! that's the issue in regards Islam in fact ! nothing to do with being the Semitic Race at all in fact.
So why would anyone use or call out the Semitic Race Card ? it's total BS !

Something other is truly muddying the waters in fact ! it all smells of Satanic Game play. Deceptions and Delusions !
There is another Game that is truly afoot in all of this, the stench of Marxism ?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The keyword is "yet".

Anti-Jewish then, if you prefer.
That's right, Yet ! i agree.

Why would one say Anti-Semite ? when one means Anti Jewish !

One who says Anti-Semite is in fact talking about a Race in fact and i do not see anything that is realed to a Race that counts for jack at all in fact ! it's about religion ! and what religion ? The Jews have how many denominations etc, just like Christianity does have that claim to be the one and only true Church.

So when one looks at the Christian religions you do come across such a wide scope, that many other churches look down on such churchs very much so. and it's the same within Judaism in fact !

Not all Jews are as one in fact, as they also look down on other Jews denomination as they see fit !
Then you have most Jews in the State that they called Israel are atheist in fact !

Do you think that all Christians are so shallow and stupid that they all look to all Jews as equal ? fact is that they are not equal at all, and only a moron or a fool would believe all Jews are the same in fact.

The Jews failed God in fact because they rejected Jesus was the Christ ! but for the worthy Jews of God in fact became the first Christians ! because they were born again ! the rest were led astray in fact by cunning works that were not worthy of God in fact ! For St Stephen exposed them in Acts.
Any one who does not truly get what Stephen was saying in Acts is not truly worthy of God in fact, Saul was not worthy until he became Paul in fact. Saul was being mislead by the workings of them who Jesus exposed in the Vineyard story and if one does not understand the Vienyard story then one is not worthy of God in fact, for they were not of God but were as Jesus said they were Murders ! who killed all of Gods Prophets in fact ! So God sent down his only begotten Son and they that Mob killed him as well ! then God vomited them out of the Land.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

This is pretty timely I think.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In New Zealand recently a bunch of pro-Hamas people decided to cancel their planned rally.
Can't imagine why. :jest:

HAKA!

Reactions: Debp