pro-Palestinian protesters can't define from the river to the sea

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another one where they show they don't have a clue even about signs they are carrying.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She walks away when confronted with the truth....tells reporter "get out of my face".

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not really much of a Trump guy but I think conservatives really have a point that if it were conservatives blocking roads and attacking people in the name of antisemitism while a conservative sitting president sat there and didn't really condem it, the outcry would be so much bigger and it's the only thing the opposing media would talk about for the next four years.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not really much of a Trump guy but I think conservatives really have a point that if it were conservatives blocking roads and attacking people in the name of antisemitism while a conservative sitting president sat there and didn't really condem it, the outcry would be so much bigger and it's the only thing the opposing media would talk about for the next four years.

Trump wouldn't have put up with this nonsense and he would also stop the nonsense at the border.

At UCLA one of the buildings was terribly graffitied. I think the protesters should be criminally charged for that, as well as refusing to leave after they were told to leave.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And here's a college professor who doesn't know what she's saying...

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is in the UK... he's asking people if they support the Houthis in Yemen against the U.S. and Israel. (Fake petition.)

They answer yes...Houthis are a terrorist group!

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its interesting.

In may 2020 we had BLM and Antifa destroying cities.

In May 2024 we have groups destroying college campuses.

If we do not think this is organized activity. something is wrong. This thread proves it, these people are probably being paid to p0rotest.. That's why they do not know what they are really protesting.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its interesting.

In may 2020 we had BLM and Antifa destroying cities.

In May 2024 we have groups destroying college campuses.

If we do not think this is organized activity. something is wrong. This thread proves it, these people are probably being paid to p0rotest.. That's why they do not know what they are really protesting.
I think some of them are uninformed about what they are supporting.
They just join a protest like it's an activity.

If they went to those countries, they would probably be killed for being infidels, gay. And the women protesters would soon find out they are considered beneath Muslim men...if married to one, they can be beaten for anything he doesn't like about them.

In one of the above videos, the lady college professor was calling someone a fascist...she didn't even know what that meant.

Half of them don't even attend the college they are protesting at.
True. Some students did get arrested and charged here.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The new language of this new century.
You're not a trespasser. You're a squatter. You're not a domestic terrorist. You're a protestor.
That one had to come from that old saying, one mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Now on campuses we have domestic terrorist squatters defending genocide in Israel.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More that don't seem to know what they are doing there. And many saying they won't talk, talk to the organizers! That makes them sound like they don't have any brains.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She walks away when confronted with the truth....tells reporter "get out of my face".
And she votes! And supports Palestine and Gaza.

Isn't it fascinating that these campus domestic terrorists are behaving similarly to HAMAS?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More that don't seem to know what they are doing there. And many saying they won't talk, talk to the organizers! That makes them sound like they don't have any brains.

Their parents should be embarrassed for them. This is the evidence of brainwashing. Our government public education system.

"FREE HAWAII!" :oops:

Occupiers,domestic terrorists are making demands from the campus they're occupying.

Obey or we won't leave!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their parents should be embarrassed for them. This is the evidence of brainwashing. Our government public education system.

"FREE HAWAII!" :oops:

Occupiers,domestic terrorists are making demands from the campus they're occupying.

Obey or we won't leave!

I like to read the comments under the YouTube videos. Some comments are very funny and insightful. Some comments say because of the way these college protesters are acting, that it makes them want to support Israel!

Reactions: BlessedPeace