"Promised Land Inheritence" Will Be Fulfilled In The New Heaven, And Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Eternal Kingdom is seen in Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 regarding the division of land for inheritance in the "New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem"

"The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth" Where The New Jerusalem, And The River/Tree Of Life Are Present

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Ezekiel 47:12-14KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
13 Thus saith the Lord God; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph shall have two portions.
14 And ye shall inherit it, one as well as another: concerning the which I lifted up mine hand to give it unto your fathers: and this land shall fall unto you for inheritance.

"The Eternal New Jerusalem"

Ezekiel 48:29-35KJV
29 This is the land which ye shall divide by lot unto the tribes of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, saith the Lord God.
30 And these are the goings out of the city on the north side, four thousand and five hundred measures.
31 And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi.

"The Eternal New Jerusalem"

Revelation 21:10-12KJV
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Last edited:
Reactions: jeffweeder

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Eternal Kingdom is seen in Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 regarding the division of land for inheritance in the "New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem"
And yet you deny the reality of the Millennium.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
for the thousandth time we deny the reality of a FUTURE millennium.

Jesus comes a second time in the great glory of his Father that no mortal can see and continue to live.
This glory is only seen in the scriptures posted in the OP. Rev 21 :11.

This is where we tabernacle with God and see his face. Its not going to happen on this present heaven and earth, only on the new.
This is the glory of our inheritance
Amen and God bless.

21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away (vanished), and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, arrayed like a bride adorned for her husband; 3 and then I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “See! The tabernacle of God is among men, and He will live among them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God,] 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be death; there will no longer be sorrow and anguish, or crying, or pain; for the former order of things has passed away.”

5 And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also He said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true [they are accurate, incorruptible, and trustworthy].” 6 And He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the one who thirsts I will give [water] from the fountain of the water of life without cost. 7 He who overcomes [the world by adhering faithfully to Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior] will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Which means that you have made God a liar. You should be shaking in your boots.
I did attempt to back up my view with some scripture, unlike you.
How do you propose people survive the appearing of the Glory of our great God and Saviour??
Scripture tells me that nobody can see Gods glory and live, yet somehow mortals survive his coming, making God a liar and creating a false hope for the wait and see people of the world. Today is the day for salvation and you should be preaching this Enoch.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is, a future Millennial Kingdom on this Earth is "Fictional" found no place in scripture

You can shout "hocus pocus" and wave the wand around all your want, no Kingdom is in your magicians hat

Jesus returns in fire and final judgment (The End)

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which means that you have made God a liar. You should be shaking in your boots.
More like you are adding to God's words, regarding a future Millennium on this earth that's not seen in scripture, you should be shaking in your boots

Revelation 22:18KJV
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Last edited: