Proof Of God's Existence Has Now Been Documented! ! !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John1

Nov 21, 2010
bud02

Yes, but not so interested in purchasing the information from your web site.
I did see you removed the link from your first post.

I wouldn't accept what he is saying so readily and I certainly wouldn't purchase what he is trying to sell.

I teach Greek and this guy is off.

NewGuy

Ed J

Aug 11, 2010
Ed J

Or is there one article that is declined differently?

Another question that begs to be asked is, "Is the article definite or does it function in a definite manner? Are there other reasons for the use of the article besides definiteness?

NewGuy

Ed j

Are you saying that only one of these noun declension is singular?

NewGuy
Hi NewGuy,

I had just merely repeated information that was told to me. (1Cor.13:7)
But I'm beginning to study a little Greek.

1) θεος ...is the nominative singular
2) θεου ...is the genitive singular
3) θεω ....is the dative singular
4) θεον ...is the accusative singular
5) θεε .....is the vocative singular

Aren't we all suppose to learn from each other?
And as it turn's out: all five are singular.
Is this information correct now?

God bless
Ed J

bud02

I wouldn't accept what he is saying so readily and I certainly would purchase what he is trying to sell.

NewGuy
Hi New Guy,

I was informed that this Post was in error as well,
Instead of merely criticizing can you P-L-E-A-S-E
reword this Post so that it is actually “Correct ”?

In written grammar there is what is called the article.
In the English we have a total of Three articles; both the
definite and the indefinite. The word THE is the definite article.
The definite article is used to define something or someone that is
definite. A and AN are both indefinite articles being less specific. There
is only one article in Hebrew [ה], it is definite and pronounced Hä and Hey.
It's used twice in GOD’s Holy Name יהוה pronounced YÄ-hä-vā and spelled YHVH
in English. There's at least 12 different articles in Greek; and all of them are definite.
The determining factor for which one that is used is based upon whether the case is Dative,
Nominative, Genitive, Vocative, or Accusative. Some of the Greek articles are ο, τον, του, and τω.

Conclusion: Each and every time "indefinite articles" is used in the Scriptures, it is ALWAYS used at
the translators discretion
; nothing to build doctrine on! (Isaiah 55:8-9) ALL English personal pronouns
(He, She, Him, Her, His and it) ALL originate FROM ONE GREEK WORD: [αὐτός] (autos) ow-tos'!

God bless
Ed J
PS> Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

John1

Nov 21, 2010
Ed j

Yes we are to learn from each other but the handling of the original language must be done quite carefully.

What about the function of the article?

NewGuy

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
bud02

I wouldn't accept what he is saying so readily and I certainly wouldn't purchase what he is trying to sell.

NewGuy

If you knew the whole story, or maybe you don't understand my reply to.

In post 3 Ed ended his statement with.
These five pieces when seen as a whole in the big picture,
will prove conclusively: YHVH has orchestrated its design!
Are you all ready to see just how deep this pattern goes?

God bless
Ed J

I then replied with.
Yes, but not so interested in purchasing the information from your web site.
I did see you removed the link from your first post.

The comment about buying was my mistake, Ed had a link up in another post. I first thought he was fishing for customers to purchase the information, my mistake.
As to his question, I answered yes, I was and am always interested in hearing people speak about the bible and their faith.

John1

Nov 21, 2010
Hi NewGuy,

I had just merely repeated information that was told to me. (1Cor.13:7)
But I'm beginning to study a little Greek.

1) θεος ...is the nominative singular
2) θεου ...is the genitive singular
3) θεω ....is the dative singular
4) θεον ...is the accusative singular
5) θεε .....is the vocative singular

God bless
Ed J

Hi New Guy,

I was informed that this Post was in error as well,
Instead of merely criticizing can you P-L-E-A-S-E
reword this Post so that it is actually “Correct ”?

In written grammar there is what is called the article.
In the English we have a total of Three articles; both the
definite and the indefinite. The word THE is the definite article.
The definite article is used to define something or someone that is
definite. A and AN are both indefinite articles being less specific. There
is only one article in Hebrew [ה], it is definite and pronounced Hä and Hey.
It's used twice in GOD’s Holy Name יהוה pronounced YÄ-hä-vā and spelled YHVH
in English. There's at least 12 different articles in Greek; and all of them are definite.
The determining factor for which one that is used is based upon whether the case is Dative,
Nominative, Genitive, Vocative, or Accusative. Some of the Greek articles are ο, τον, του, and τω.

Conclusion: Each and every time "indefinite articles" is used in the Scriptures, it is ALWAYS used at
the translators discretion
; nothing to build doctrine on! (Isaiah 55:8-9) ALL English personal pronouns
(He, She, Him, Her, His and it) ALL originate FROM ONE GREEK WORD: [αὐτός] (autos) ow-tos'!

God bless
Ed J
PS> Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Please do not take this the wrong way. It appears to me that what you have posted wasn't well researched. I do not intend this to be an attack. It takes years to learn Greek well. Many have given up after 4-6 years because they recognized that they have just begun to scratch the surface.

You asked me to rewrite what you have done with the necessary corrections but I think that if you are to take on this new language study I would recommend that you start with the history of the emergence of prepositions and the development of Koine Greek and the influences of classical Greek on the Old Testament as well as the New Testament.

May the Lord richly Bless you this Thanksgiving

Your Brother in Christ (The NewGuy)

If you knew the whole story, or maybe you don't understand my reply to.

In post 3 Ed ended his statement with.

I then replied with.

The comment about buying was my mistake, Ed had a link up in another post. I first thought he was fishing for customers to purchase the information, my mistake.
As to his question, I answered yes, I was and am always interested in hearing people speak about the bible and their faith.

Bud02

Then I owe him an apology as well. Thank you for pointing this out.

I am interested in the study of the Word word as well.

May the Lord bless you this Holiday season

The NewGuy

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
You asked me to rewrite what you have done with the necessary corrections but I think that if you are to take on this new language study I would recommend that you start with the history of the emergence of prepositions and the development of Koine Greek and the influences of classical Greek on the Old Testament as well as the New Testament.

May the Lord richly Bless you this Thanksgiving

Your Brother in Christ (The NewGuy)

Interesting,,,,,,,,,,, I think Ed was referring to your reply to me, in reference to asking for your correction. But I see you did. " would changed to wouldn't "
Is English your first language? I was reading some other post of yours, just curious. I don't doubt your understanding of Greek.

bud02

NewGuy

Ed J

Aug 11, 2010
bud02

NewGuy
Interesting,,,,,,,,,,, I think Ed was referring to your reply to me, in reference to asking for your correction. But I see you did. " would changed to wouldn't "
Is English your first language? I was reading some other post of yours, just curious. I don't doubt your understanding of Greek.
Hi Bud02,

You can NOT purchase "Holy City Bible Code", because it is a "FREE" internet book.

God bless
Ed J
And wishing all the members here a "Happy Thanksgiving"!

John1

Nov 21, 2010
bud02

I am not sure what I did wrong when I posted but you ended up being addressed. That was not intended. Computers are not my first love. :huh:

Is English your first language?

I grew up in America, however, my English is not as good as my Greek. Yes it is my first Language.

I was reading some other post of yours, just curious. I don't doubt your understanding of Greek.

I have spent my life studying the Language. It helps but it also has had an impact on my theology studies. I humbly admit that there are those here that are much better with theology than I am.

Be Blessed my friend

The NewGuy

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
HI Everyone,

My name is Ed J and I live in middle America. I enjoy "bible study" with others very much.
I have found that no matter how different others views are we can learn something from others.
I hope my stay here will be a blessing to all here as well as me! I study exclusively from the AKJV Bible.
But my research extends in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts and the Greek texts for clarification into many matters.

Hi Ed. I took your opening statement , removed the spaces , adjusted the margins and found WOW ED twice. Just having some fun. Have a great day. If you look close you can see the word MATH going somewhat upward between the two WOW's .I bolded it a bit.

HIMYNAMEISEDJANDILIVEINMIDDLEAMERICAI
ENJOYBIBLESTUDYWITHOTHERSVERYMUCHI
HAVEFOUNDTHATNOMATTERHOWDIFFERENT
OTHERSVIEWSAREWECANLEARNSOMETHIN
GFROMOTHERSIHOPEMYSTAYHEREWILLBEABL
ESSINGTOALLHEREASWELLASMEISTUDYEXC
USIVELYFROMTHEAKJVBIBLEBUTMYRESEARC
HEXTENDSINTHEHEBREWMASORETICTEXTSA
NDTHEGREEKTEXTSFORTHECLARIFICATIONI
NTOMANYMATTERS

I do not fully understand what you are trying to accomplish but I sure recognize your passion for number studies. Every once in a while you should provide a summary explanation for (non-number) guys like me who need everything explained :) Thanks.
Martin

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Ed
Here is another place I put my nose where it does not belong and had some fun with words.
http://www.christian...h__1#entry78898

And another:
http://www.christian...h__1#entry78518

Keep in mind I was trying to have some fun , it was partly done tongue-in-cheek but with an air of seriousness in that anyone can make numbers or words do what they want.

Please understand that I take completely serious any evidence that God does use numbers for divine purposes. I grasp that is what you are trying to do here Ed . I appreciate your aproach and attitude. Thanks. Please continue.

On another note , soon to be released is a comprehensive documentation of a recent fulfillment of prophecy. It is 100% documentable , provable, observable , and scriptural. It stands up to all scrutiny. It regards Israel , and is as significant as her re-gathering in 1948 , and maybe even more significant because it happened in modern day. It signifies an extremely important point in Gods timetable. Profound.

My point is that within the extensive documentation are a series of numbers and dates that are divinley inspired , yet are also implemented by man (unknown to them at the time) here on earth , and all the pieces fit perfectly. Including the (man) who designated the chapter and verse numbers in the bible. As well it involves some of the highest personnel in the aerospace industry who have (unknowingly) implemented those same numbers that fit within the context of the prophecy.

No deep research required , no bible code computer programs , it is readily understandable , even for a child .

Once it is made public , I will share the details with you Ed. It could be used as one of your examples of proof of God. There will also be proof that every single word in the Hebrew OT is accurate.

I offer this as encouragement for you in your studies. There are indeed times when God uses numbers for a purpose. It is a deep study that requires careful research. As I said earlier , these things are not within my expertise , I am not qualified to judge your work , but I do recognize your good motives and good heart in these matters. I am sure God does as well. May he bless you with profound insight.

Talk later
A. Martin M.
Woodside.

Ed J

Aug 11, 2010
Hi Everyone,

........................God's Signature

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
Jesus=74 (God's Son's Name in English is: "Joshua")
HolySpirit=151 (FATHER: The Word: in all believers)
God The Father=117 (Presenting GOD יהוה האלהים)

The “AKJV Bible”(74) has uses the name JEHOVAH (in singular form) four (4) times and JAH (1) once!
JEHOVAH is also used in exactly ONLY three (3) phrases, which illustrates a trinity. (See previous Post)

“JEHOVAH” and “JAH” is how the translators translated God’s Name into the AKJV Bible. FIVE times
God’s Name is used in singular form, which point to: “The God Numbers”=151 (63, 117, 74, 151 & 26).

1) (63) JEHOVAH: (Exodus 6:3) My Name is: YHVH=63
2) (117) JEHOVAH: (Psalm 83:18) The Most High is: God The Father= 117
3) (74) The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2) The Savior=117, Our YHVH=117 provides salvation in: Jesus=74
4) (151) The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 26:4) is our everlasting strength through the comforter: HolySpirit=151
5) (26) [יה] JAH (Psalm 68:4) 26=יהוה spoken as “YÄ”=26 and “YÄ-hä-vā” is The Name of (Our YHVH=117): GOD=26

God bless
Ed J

Ed J

Aug 11, 2010
YHVH GOD is One=151

The unity of “YHVH”(63) is also seen through many prime number counterparts in “The Bible”(63).
God’s Name יהוה is written Exactly 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts. See how the
Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in The Greek)
transposes the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.

6823 is the 877th prime number in the list of primes starting with the number two.
Now this might not seem significant until you realize that the number 877
is the 151st prime number. This number shows “Unity” in Spirit.
([The God Numbers=151] are: 26, 63, 74, 117 & 151).
English(74) Gematria(74) illustrates this "Unity".

1) YHVH is one GOD=151 (Deut.6:4 / Eph.4:6)
2) The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)
3) LORD of Hosts=151 (AKJV Bible)
4) Jesus Christ=151 (New Testament)
5) Holy Spirit=151 (Old & New Testament)

God bless
Ed J

Ed J

Aug 11, 2010
Hi Everyone,

...... "The Bible"=63 is the word of "YHVH"=63.

In 1603 King James I Authorized 54 Godly Bible scholars and educated men
to take on the task of going back to the original Hebrew and Greek manuscripts
and do a “word for word” translation. This had never been done before, as most
bibles of that time were translations of translations. King James I wanted a non-
biased translation of the purest form, God’s word produced directly from the original texts.

......63+54=117 helps to prove YHVH is GOD=117.

The Job of translating (the Bible=63) the word of YHVH=63,
commissioned to 54 scholars to bring the English-speaking peoples
to a personal understanding of "Our YHVH" (יהוה האלהים=117) JEHOVAH GOD.
The evidence suggests Gematria plays a part in the very “finger print” of “GOD the Father”=117!

God bless
Ed J

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Hey ED J have you seen this thing BUD 02 dug up?

http://www.markbeast.org/mark-beast-666.html

I thought this might help you in some of your researches!

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:57 PM
Well here's my take on it ?!? Also let me say I understand some of your skepticism. Anyways ...

One of the biggest Skeptics of all time Carl Sagan, said, refering to the SETI program, that
"If we ever find intellect life transmitting signal in prime numbers, we'd have proof of intelligent life on other planets"
Or something to that effect. The Bible is encoded with Primes. without repeating myself, here are some links ->

Vernon Jenkins & Frank Colijn have been doing this for years.
http://homepage.virg...nkins/index.htm
http://members.home....ijn/indexEN.htm

My posts, with parts relating to the subject.
http://www.christian...itive-material/
http://www.christian...een-documented/

Mathematical Proofs that point to Intelligent Design in Information Systems Unknown until the Invention of the Computer (Brain)
http://homepage.virg...irst_Princs.htm Vernon Jenkins - Gen & John 1:1 - 1st Principles
http://www.whatabegi...es/Part2/BP.htm Vernon Jenkins - Evalution of PI, e, and a, THREE FUNDAMENTAL CONSTANTS
http://members.home....nd_the_time.htm Frank Colijn - The Circle & Time

ID/InfoSys - Genetic DNA patterns & structures in the Bible Ge-Matria-X
http://www.craigdemo...ticpatterns.htm
The mathematical patterns found in the genetic code indicate Intelligent Design. They suggest that life came from some Cause that possessed arithmetical ability, that enjoyed harmony and balance and perfect order. Even scientists like Shcherbak are forced to admit that arithmetic seems to have preceded life itself. To quote Shcherbak. In February 2010, prompted by Steve Coneglan to carry on the genetics research, I made a careful study of the work of another geneticist - M. M. Rakocevic. The resemblance between Rakocevic's genetic patterns and those in the creation narratives is astounding. These findings have been submitted to Vernon Jenkins, Steve Coneglan and Richard McGough. Steve Coneglan has peer reviewed them and confirmed the accuracy of these startling patterns. Most recently, in early December 2010, I became aware of the extraordinary research of Jean Claude Perez, a French geneticist and mathematician. This very year he published a very interesting discovery that shows some very remarkable symmetries within the genetic code.

http://members.home....e_chapter_1.htm Genesis 1 Structure
http://members.home....a_chapter_1.htm Frank Colijn
http://www.whatabegi...Genetics_VS.htm Vernon Jenkins
This post has been edited by KillCarneyKlansman: 22 January 2011 - 04:05 PM

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
PREVIOUS POST LINK
http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3749541

http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3750724
Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:23 AM

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Prime_number
A prime number (or a prime) is a natural number that has exactly two distinct natural number divisors: 1 and itself.

The smallest twenty-five prime numbers under 100 are: (Note: Base Numbers, Types of Gematria applied)
2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97.

Primes are applied in several routines in information technology, such as public-key cryptography, which makes use of the difficulty of factoring large numbers into their prime factors. Searching for big primes, often using distributed computing, has stimulated studying special types of primes, chiefly Mersenne primes whose primality is comparably quick to decide. As of 2010, the largest known prime number has about 13 million decimal digits.

(Note: What there saying here is that until the invention of computers, which use this very same type of encryption, especially Mersenne's, formulation of these numbers and or patterns would be difficult to reproduce in ancient times. 'Though I would say there are hints of it". Anyways, which leads us to, "If the Bible is encoded specific to topic in regional alphanumeric coordinates, which show specificity to the subject and a numerical, geometrical, etc ... permutation, this would be sufficent cause to suspect non-randomness, purpose, intelligence, information systems, or something to that effect, etc ,,,)

http://www.jimloy.co...er/perfect0.htm
Here are the 37 known Mersenne primes and perfect numbers (from MathWorld)

http://en.wikipedia....iki/37_(number)
The normal human body temperature in degrees Celsius. (Note: 37-DNA)

It is a factor of all 3-digit base 10 repdigits, such as 111. 37 is the smallest prime that is not also a supersingular prime.
(Note: the 1/11/11-11/1/11 stuff, Oera Linda-Great Square Pegasus-Herodutus, Frisian-Thoroughbred-like also Cob Warhorse-like, 666, coins amulets.)
Every positive integer is the sum of at most 37 fifth powers (see Waring's problem).
Since the greatest prime factor of 372 + 1 = 1370 is 137, which is obviously more than 37 twice, 37 is a Størmer number.

37 and 38 are the first pair of consecutive positive integers not divisible by any of their digits.
37 appears in the Padovan sequence, preceded by the terms 16, 21, and 28 (it is the sum of the first two of these).
37 is the only two digit number in base 10 whose product, when multiplied by two, subtracted by one, and then read backwards, equals the original two digit number: 37×2=74, 74-1=73, 73 backwards is 37.
37 is the only two digit number in base 10 with the following property: The difference between the two digits equals the square root of the difference between the number itself and the least common multiple of the two digits.

It is a centered hexagonal number and a star number.
It is a prime number, the fifth lucky prime, the first irregular prime, the third unique prime and the third cuban prime of the form.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Cuban_prime
The general form of a centered hexagonal number; that is, all of these cuban primes are centered hexagonal. This kind of cuban (Note: Cubed) primes has been researched by A. J. C. Cunningham, in a paper entitled On quasi-Mersennian numbers.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Lucky_prime
In number theory, a lucky number is a natural number in a set which is generated by a "sieve" similar to the Sieve of Eratosthenes that generates the

primes. The term was introduced in 1955 in a paper by Gardiner, Lazarus, Metropolis and Ulam. They suggest also calling its defining sieve the sieve of Josephus Flavius.
(Note: Not Flavius Josephus This -> = Not = !, in computer terms, Logic as a Function of Language, Bullinger Figures of Speech, Biblical & Legal Terms)

Begin with a list of integers starting with the Number One: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,

Every second number (even numbers) are eliminated, leaving only odd integers: (Note: Prime IT! Step 1)
1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25,

The second term in this sequence is 3. Every third number which remains in the list is eliminated: (Note: 1/3rd it Step 2)
1, 3, 7, 9, 13, 15, 19, 21, 25,

The third surviving number is now 7, so every seventh number that remains is eliminated: (Note: 37 it Step 3)
1, 3, 7, 9, 13, 15, 21, 25,

As this procedure is repeated indefinitely, the survivors are the lucky numbers:
1, 3, 7, 9, 13, 15, 21, 25, 31, 33, 37, 43, 49, 51, 63, 67, 69, 73, 75, 79, 87, 93, 99

It is not known whether there are infinitely many lucky primes. The first few are though.
3, 7, 13, 31, 37, 43, 67, 73, 79, 127, 151, 163, 193 (Note: A few Biblically significant numbers)

Perfect Numbers © Copyright 2001, Jim Loy
http://www.jimloy.co...er/perfect0.htm

6 and 28 are called Perfect Numbers. The proper divisors (the divisors of a number, not including the number itself) of 6 are 1, 2, and 3, and 6=1+2+3. Similarly, the proper divisors of 28 are 1, 2, 4, 7, and 14 and 28=1+2+4+7+14. Are there any other perfect numbers, numbers equal to the sum of their proper divisors? (Note: Well, 6, 28, 496 & 8128 are the only small ones within reason, 6 & 496 the most Biblically significant.)

Euclid (in Book IX, Proposition 36) actually showed that if p is prime, and if (2^p)-1 is also prime, then (2^(p-1))((2^p)-1) is perfect (please forgive all the parentheses, but my notation is limited by HTML. 2^p means 2 to the p power). Euler showed that all even perfect numbers are of this form. Primes of the form (2^p)-1 are called Mersenne Primes. The first few Mersenne primes are 3, 7, 31, 127, 8191, etc., which are primes. So the first few perfect numbers are 6, 28, 496, 8128, 33550336, etc. It is relatively easy to test to see if a Mersenne number is prime, and so the largest known prime is often a Mersenne prime.

Mersenne apparently conjectured that M(n) was prime for n=2, 3, 5, 7, 13, 17, 19, 31, 67, 127, and 257, and that M(n) was not prime for any other n below 257. He was shown to be wrong for n=61, 67, 89, 107, and 257.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/496_(number)
496 is most notable for being a perfect number, and one of the earliest numbers to be recognized as such. As a perfect number, it is tied to the Mersenne prime 31. Also related to its being a perfect number, 496 is a harmonic divisor number, since the number of proper divisors of 496 divided by the sum of the reciprocals of its divisors, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 31, 62, 124, 248 and 496, (the harmonic mean), yields an integer, 5 in this case.

The number 496 is a very important number in superstring theory. In 1984, Michael Green and John H. Schwarz realized that one of the necessary conditions for a superstring theory to make sense is that the dimension of the gauge group of type I string theory must be 496.

(Note: Just add this for time constrants, can always, explain all this s..t later.)

If I had started this thread, things would be different, were all pros-troll-izing for something. This is why I create threads that specifically target ideas, sequencing into thoughts that can be traced (by links, always giving sources, no opinions w/o it). I really, dont have time for this now, I hope this helps ED J. Maybe, the thread name should be changed to something like, "Strong suggestive evidence that the Bible shows strong alpanumerical correlation to information systems that appear to be intelligently designed" Or Scripture that just isn't letters & numbers and fancy wordplay, but that these thoughts and ideas by convention convey a deeper level of meaning that we've just begun to understand, since the modern age and invention of the computer. You people obviously haven't read my posts, and maybe some are just talking to be heard? Anyways ....

I've communicated enough ideas here to let you know where I'm coming from. If you've read anything about these numbers relating to scripture you'd know that I am right. I haven't even communicated the significance of these numbers within a specific context to you yet. This post is already to long as it is. There may be some instances of other proof in other holy books, (remember religion & science where closely tied to each other in ancient times) but I seriously doubt that any of them would come close to the veracity of the Torah as a base Gematria or the Bible as a whole. Also, to mention here, is the kabbalah, Sefer Yetzirah, etc ... This lends even more veracity, that the text of the Bible hasn't changed, but was closely monitored, even to what some would say a fanatical extreme.

Muslims when confronted with problems to text and numbers in the Koran, can rest assured that if Mohammed said it it must be true. Oh! the number 19 is important to them but they don't seem to know why? Not that ancient muslims didn't do some good mathematical work based on earlier Greek sources, most probably. The Hindu's & Buddhists, probably some of the more intelligent peoples and religions, have been proven false several times. One example, is they cite the universe vibrates at a certain frequency, which has been proved to be false. Science is Godless, they like to quote how impartial they are, but the have an agenda to, raw facts that you support, Don't explain many things, how life began, the Big Bang, Forbidden Science, Unexplained Mysteries just to name a few.

http://asa.chm.colostate.edu/archive/evolution/200010/0014.html
If you wanna prostalize this into a joke, bull session, free-for-all, boxing match, don't bother, I've heard all your tired, legalistic, classical, ad hominem attacks. I am not Demski, so don't think I am, or associate me with him, (GOD bless him & all Men, F... U satan) unless Im quoting him in the wrong, then I might deserve it. You people assume to much sometimes. Does anyone here wanna argue that the Bible and Hebrews only used the number 3 as PI? I'm not going to Oz looking for a Brain.

Gratitous Mindless Advertising -> Get My Latest Knights Of Honor Mod KCKultimateKoH Here -> http://forums.civfan...p?p=9260107This

post has been edited by KillCarneyKlansman: 23 January 2011 - 10:39 AM

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3755200
Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:01 AM

http://members.home....Three-seven.htm
We have seen that Gen.1:1 has the number value 2701, which 37x73 is. Both numbers are a combination of the 3 and the 7. The bible writer has coded these numbers with Equidistance Letter Sequence (ELS) in Gen.1:1. The word ‘three’, , can be found with an interval of seven letters in the first verse, confirming the code 37x73.

I looked for other mathematical combinations of the 3 and the 7. The most simple possibilities are: the sum, the multiplication and
the division:
3+7=10
3x7=21
3/7=0.428571.428571.428571.428571.428571.428571

The division makes an endless repeating number: 428571.
Letter 428571 is the tenth (3+7=10) jod () in 1Sam.26:21.

11._Dr39.jpg

11._Dr40.jpg

Now is this 10th jod the 71st letter in the verse. 71 is the 21st prime. A prime expresses the ‘truth’ of a number, so 71 is the truth of 21(or 3x7) So letter 428571 becomes pinpointed in the text of 1Sam.26:21.

http://www.halexandr...rg/dward012.htm
In the Tarot, the Fool card symbolizes the Creative Force or Power that initiates and guides the Universe. “The Fool card is actually
the God card in the Tarot.” ... Incidentally, 22 is also the number of letters in the Hebrew Alphabet, which due to the Geometry of
Alphabets is a highly profound grouping of language symbols. ... One might note an underlying, cyclical nature of the three sets of
seven cards -- from the emphasis on the individual in card one to the cultural/tradition nature of the fifth to the return to the
individual (but now on a higher level) of the ninth card in each of the Cycles. This cyclical nature is repeated in Astrology and
Numerology, in the Tao de Ching, and ultimately, in the hierarchical aspects of the Tree of Life. It is cycles within cycles within
cycles -- much in the same pattern of fractals in Chaos Theory.

http://www.bibliotec...ultgeneticcode/
A number of years ago I stumbled across a unique similarity of form between the genetic code and a fusion of the Hebrew alphabet with the ancient Chinese divination system of the I Ching, or "Book of Changes." I was studying the I Ching when I came across a book ("The I Ching & the Genetic Code - The Hidden Key to Life"; Martin Schonberger, 1979) that demonstrated an isomorphism between the 64 symbols of the I Ching (called hexagrams or kua) and the 64 codons of the genetic code.

I wondered if there might be, among the mystic or occult systems of other cultures, a corresponding set of symbols for the amino acids of the genetic code for which the 64 codons code. I turned to the Hebrew occult system of Qabalah and discovered the Sefer Yetzirah or "Book of Creation."("Sefer Yetzirah - The Book of Creation"; Aryeh Kaplan, Samuel Weiser, 1990)

The Sefer Yetzirah is the earliest known text of the Qabalah. Its "magical" purpose is to educate the reader in the process of creation
using the Hebrew alphabet as The Creator did. Because the 22 trump cards (also called atu) of the Tarot system of divination have Hebrew letters assigned to them, I thought that maybe I could compare the symbols, images, and concepts in the Tarot trumps with the corres-ponding contents of the I Ching kua. Then, if there are enough similarities, I could assign each of the trumps to a group of I Ching kua. The result would be a Hebrew letter assignment for each amino acid and punctuation codon in the genetic code.

The assignment of the I Ching symbols to the nucleic acids of the genetic code is based upon similarities of form and function between their respective domains of knowledge. The assignment of Hebrew letters to the groups of I Ching kua is based upon the similarity of content between the atu of the Tarot and the kua of the I Ching. The Hebrew letter PE, on the Tarot atu "The Tower", is assigned to the I Ching kua 20, 23, 24, 3, 42, and 27 because the symbol, image, and concept content of the atu and kua are similar to a high degree. As a result, PE is analogous to the amino acid leucine because the kua assigned to it are analogous to the codons which code for leucine.

CHART2A.GIF

CHART3A.GIF

http://trionfi.com/t...epher-yetzirah/ THE CONNECTION
Operation 1: Unite complementary hexagrams and you get 32 hexagram-pairs:
The objects of the I-Ching are the 64 hexagrams.
The objects of the SY are the 32 ways of wisdom.

You can transform the 64 hexagrams in 32 objects by uniting the complementary hexagrams (in my notation "1" shall present a yang-line, "0" shall present a yin line, I write them horizontally, and the first 1 or 0 shall be the first line)

Example: 111111 unites with 000000
Example: 011111 unites with 100000
Example: 001111 unites with 110000
Example: 000111 unites with 111000

By this operation you gain 32 objects on both sides, 32 hexagram pairs meet 32 ways of wisdom.

http://members.home....n_of_heaven.htm
231 is also the triangle of 21 or 3x7. This is also the triangular count of the number of letters (21) of the Creation of Heaven. Perhaps it is also interesting to know that the sum of all 15 numbers of this triangular count is 860 or 10x86:

231+(115+116)+(65+50+66)+(50+15+35+31)+(40+10+5+30+1)=860

860 is the number value , Spirit of God, with mem sophit:
(600+10+5+30+1)+(8+6+200)=646+214=860.
860 is also the number value of the phrase:
in the day that Yahweh made (Gen.2:4), , 26+776+58=860.

http://www.biblewhee...hread.php?t=655
!proof !FOOL! proof! It aint Luck!
This post has been edited by KillCarneyKlansman: 26 January 2011 - 05:11 AM

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3756135

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:39 PM
Quote - What do you think of that?

Are you actually comparing, what you do, to me?
Simple thoughts for simple minds.
Where's the context, how about language & number rules that would apply?

I'd call this a false legal argument, argument outta stupidity

http://www.unc.edu/d.../fallacies.html
Pretend you disagree with the conclusion you're defending. What parts of the argument would now seem fishy to you? What parts would seem easiest to attack? Give special attention to strengthening those parts.

List your main points; under each one, list the evidence you have for it. Seeing your claims and evidence laid out this way may make you realize that you have no good evidence for a particular claim, or it may help you look more critically at the evidence you're using.

Learn which types of fallacies you're especially prone to, and be careful to check for them in your work. Some writers make lots of appeals to authority; others are more likely to rely on weak analogies or set up straw men. Read over some of your old papers to see if there's a particular kind of fallacy you need to watch out for.

Be aware that broad claims need more proof than narrow ones. Claims that use sweeping words like "all," "no," "none," "every," "always," "never," "no one," and "everyone" are sometimes appropriate—but they require a lot more proof than less-sweeping claims that use words like "some," "many," "few," "sometimes," "usually," and so forth.

Double check your characterizations of others, especially your opponents, to be sure they are accurate and fair.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3757981

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:53 AM
Ignore me Im not here.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/5_(number)
5 (five) is a number, numeral, and glyph. It is the natural number following 4 and preceding 6.

Five is between 4 and 6 and is the third prime number. Because it can be written as 221+1, five is classified as a Fermat prime. The first safe prime, and the third Mersenne prime exponent. Five is the first good prime. It is an Eisenstein prime with no imaginary part and real part of the form 3n - 1.

The number 5 is the 5th Fibonacci number, being 2 plus 3. (Note: Vernon Jenkins has alot to say about this)
Five is the only prime number to end in the digit 5, because all other numbers written with a 5 in the ones-place under the decimal
system are multiples of five. As a consequence of this, 5 is in base 10 a 1-automorphic number.

The lightest atomic mass (the sum of protons and neutrons) for which no stable isotopes exist for any element.

The Saros number of the solar eclipse series which began on April 4, 2720 BC and ended on May 24, 1422 BC.
The duration of Saros series 5 was 1298.1 years, and it contained 73 solar eclipses. (Note: Goes also in Troy thread)

In radio communication, the term "Five by five" is used to indicate perfect signal strength and clarity.
(Note: easterrn music traditions are based on 5 flat or sharp notes.)

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Golden_ratio
Both Egyptian pyramids and those mathematical regular square pyramids that resemble them can be analyzed with respect to the golden ratio and other ratios. A pyramid in which the apothem (slant height along the bisector of a face) is equal to f times the semi-base (half the base width) is sometimes called a golden pyramid.

One Egyptian pyramid is remarkably close to a "golden pyramid" – the Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as the Pyramid of Cheops or Khufu). Its slope of 51° 52' is extremely close to the "golden" pyramid inclination of 51° 50' and the p-based pyramid inclination of 51° 51'; other pyramids at Giza (Chephren, 52° 20', and Mycerinus, 50° 47') are also quite close. Whether the relationship to the golden ratio in these pyramids is by design or by accident remains open to speculation. Several other Egyptian pyramids are very close to the rational 3:4:5 shape.

250px-Mathematical_Pyramid.svg.png

Isaiah 19:19-20
In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. And it shall be for a sign and for a witness.

http://en.wikipedia....an_(philosophy) Golden mean (philosophy)
In philosophy, especially that of Aristotle, the golden mean is the desirable middle between two extremes, one of excess and the other of deficiency. The Greeks believed there to be three 'ingredients' to beauty: symmetry, proportion, and harmony. In Chinese philosophy, a similar concept, Doctrine of the Mean, was propounded by Confucius; Buddhist philosophy also includes the concept of the middle way.

History of the golden mean in philosophy - Classical History
Crete
The earliest representation of this idea in culture is probably in the mythological Cretan tale of Daedalus and Icarus. Daedalus, a famous artist of his time, built feathered wings for himself and his son so that they might escape the clutches of King Minos. Daedalus warns his son to "fly the middle course", between the sea spray and the sun's heat. Icarus did not heed his father; he flew up and up until the sun melted the wax off his wings.

Delphi
Another early elaboration is the Doric saying carved on the front of the temple at Delphi: "Nothing in Excess".

(Note: Troy thread & numbers thread)
http://www.biblewhee...hread.php?t=150
http://www.craigdemo.../patriarchs.htm

http://www.whatabegi...sc/Golden/P.htm
Whence we have the related Golden Ratio, [a + B] /a = a / b, usually represented by the lower case Greek letter 'phi'.
This equation has as its unique positive solution the irrational number (1 + Root of 5) / 2 = 1.6180339... = f
At [a], we have the composite structure of 2701 - the sum of the 7 Hebrew words of the Bible's first verse, fairly read as numbers. The first 5 of these total 1998, or 3.666; the last 2 (translated "and the earth.") total 703. At , the outline triangle (rendered white) comprises 216, or 6.6.6, counters.

http://homepage.virg...kins/oracle.htm
We find that 37 is the arithmetic mean of 25 (= 5^2) and 49 (= 7^2) and, again, the centroid element(12) of the 73rd numerical triangle (an alternative representation of Gen.1:1(8)) is found to occupy the 25th position in the 49th row!

http://www.whatabegi...ic/M_Lesson.htm
At the fourth octave, we find the conjunction of three squares, 16, 25 and 49 - the two latter marking the position of the centroid counter of the Genesis 1:1 triangle, 2701; further, 25-as-rhombus and 49-as-rhombus are generators of the hexagon/hexagram pairs 19/37 and 37/73, respectively. Highlighted in green, at the second octave, we find 7 and 13 - the factors of 91, sole trifigurate companion of 37.

Is man God's Special Creation, as the Bible maintains, or is he rather a cosmological/biological accident? The answer now seems clear enough! Music reveals this much-disputed truth. In itself, of course, music is neutral; it has the ability to uplift or degrade the human spirit.

Further details of these conjuctions may be found here.
http://www.whatabegi...Music/Link2.htm
http://members.home....hit_letters.htm

The alphabet and the written word can become a tree of life. This becomes expressed not only by this sophit letter construction, but also by the alphabet of 22 letters: 9-9-4 or:

(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9)+(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9)+(1+2+3+4)=45+45+10=100

The alphabet is a composition of numbers. The 100th composite number is 133; together they are: 100+133=233.
The Word of God becomes written by the alphabet and is a tree of life.

For whom this is a to quick conclusion, I will show how also the first verse uses this construction.
The first verse of the bible describes the creation of duality. The world of opposites. The creation of heaven and earth.

http://www.fivedoves..._Genesis11.html
Interspertion

http://www.world-mys....com/sci_17.htm
I left out alot here, you get the idea ...

P.S.
Trinary can be flipped also in binary -1 0 1+ various ways !(-1 0 1+), Not Zero = !0, etc ...
which leads to base instances of numbers that are needed to assume least amount of digits
1st 2 Sets: alphanumeric alphabet a-z=26=9 digits = 36 triangular number. Base needed 123(4)57 numbers.
Last # set: Through out 0 or 0125

This post has been edited by KillCarneyKlansman: 28 January 2011 - 02:10 AM

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3759731
Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:29 AM

Topologically, a torus is a closed surface defined as the product of two circles:
220px-Torus_cycles.png

http://en.wikipedia....ed_cryptography
Torus based cryptography involves using algebraic tori to construct a group for use in ciphers based on the discrete logarithm problem. This idea was first introduced by Alice Silverberg and Karl Rubin in 2003 in the form of a public key algorithm by the name of CEILIDH. It improves on conventional cryptosystems by representing some elements of large finite fields compactly and therefore transmitting fewer bits.

http://www.greatdrea...ns.html#99.27.1
99.27.1 Toroidal structure and multiple dimensions ([email protected])

TORUS = 20+15+18+21+19 = 2+6+9+3+1 = 21 = 3 (dimensions)

CONSCIOUSNESS = 3+15+14+19+3+9+15+21+19+14+5+19+19 = 3+6+5+1+3+9+6+3+1+5+5+1+1 = 49 = 13 = 4
(quadrapole gravity; 12 tori around 13th tori center; Fuller vector equilibrium)

CENTER = 3+5+14+20+5+18 = 3+5+5+2+5+9 = 29 = 11 (One Cooper pair)
Sums: 3+4+11 = 18 = 9 (Fuller "bowtie 9" oscillation around center 0,9)

http://www.greatdrea...6/153quran.html
Number 19, the number upon which all of the Quran is based, represents two octaves plus the fifth of the third octave of 7 notes.

In Gurdjieff's maths 2 he says that the two "gaps" of two previous octaves, at intervals 7-1 and 3-4, must be "shocked" by the fifth of the third octave, before any further activity occurs.

In Gurdjieff's cosmology, we learn that not only one octave, nor two octaves are necessary to begin creation, but an added fifth of an additional third octave is necessary for the continuity of creation. This leads us to do a count of notes to see what is going on:

Later, we will eliminate the last two notes of octaves 3, 6, 9 etc.

First octave = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Second octave = 8,9,10,11,12,13,14
Third octave fifth = 15,16,17,18,(19),20,21

---------------------------------------------

Every level of universe is based upon the topology of the torus. Topology of the Rodin Toroidal Coil.

Analysis of this topology by Marko Rodin 7, gives us an insightful quote or two, about this topology and its
associated numberings:

"An interesting development of the modular math circuit (specifically in mode 25 (cycle 24, base 26)) is numerous
number of backwards symmetries. What I mean by this is that while finding patterns of doubling, tripling, etc. that there are equal relations. For instance: multiplying by 14 in one direction is equal to multiplying by 9 in the opposite direction. Also this is equal taking every 3rd number while multiplying by 4, which is in turn equal to taking every 2nd number when multiplying by 3. Multiplying by 4 in one direction is equal to multiplying by 19 in the opposite direction. It is interesting to note that the two types of tiles that include counting by one along the diagonals, results in multiplicative series of 4 and 9 vertically (perfect squares)." Rodin.

http://homepage.virg...aring_Cubes.htm
We have seen that certain sums formed from the Genesis 1:1 number set {913, 203, 86, 401, 395, 407, 296} may be expressed as symmetrical elements of numerical geometry within the confines of a chequerboard of chequerboards.
But further developments along these lines are possible arising from the fact that the sum of word-values 2 to 7, viz 1788, divides evenly without infringing word boundaries.

Thus, 203(2) + 395(5) + 296(7) = 86(3) + 401(4) + 407(6) = 894.
[Note: the bracketed suffix to each word-value indicates its position within the verse.]

Since, 894 = 999 - 105, and 105 happens to be a triangular number (the 14th), we may represent these new facts by removing a triangular segment from one corner of each of the rectangles.

http://homepage.virg...kins/oracle.htm
The symmetries within

We observe that 7 of the 12 integers in the array exhibit interesting relationships of the form,
Multiple (M) / Divisor (D) = Quotient (Q)
Thus:
259 (the 1st) / 7 (the 6th) = 37
570 (the 5th) / 30 (the 3rd) = 19
162 (the 10th) / 54 (the 4th) = 3
570 (the 5th) / 95 (the 9th) = 6

The order of appearance of these elements in the matrix is as follows:
259 30 54 570 7 95 162
i.e. M D D M D D M

and we observe symmetry in the types represented, and between types, thus:
mdq.gif

This post has been edited by KillCarneyKlansman: 29 January 2011 - 08:49 AM