Proof Of God's Existence Has Now Been Documented! ! !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ed J said:
To All,

I mentioned earlier a pattern of five in my third Post, here's
the background evidence pointing to God's Signature in English
There are EXACTLY five words for “God” the Greek (all are pronounced Thēôs); they are…
Four (4) of these are “plural” forms of the word; only one (1) is used in “singular” form.

1) θεος
2) θεου
3) θεω
4) θεον
5) θεε

Also a matching aspect to the five variants for God in The Hebrew Masoretic texts...
1) Strong’s 426: אלה (ĔL-äh) elah: corresponding to 433; God:-God, god.
2) Strong’s 433: אלוה (ĔL-ō-äh) eloah: from 410; a deity or The Deity:-God, god. See 430
3) Strong’s 6697: צור (tsû-är) tsoor: a rock; a refuge(house); X(times) mighty God, sharp, X stone, X strength.
4) Strong’s 430: אלהים (ĔL-ō-Hêêm) elohiym: plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense;
but specifically used in the plural of the supreme God; angels, X exceedingly; God, X great, judges, X mighty.
5) Strong’s 410: אל (ĔL) ale: mighty; strength; The Almighty (also used of any deity):- God, X goodly, X great; power.
Both of these (previous languages) help to establish God's Signature in English...

.....................God's Signature

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH is pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
YHVH=63 (God's Name: יהוה translated into English)
Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: "Joshua")
God The Father=117 (Representing God: יהוה האלהים)
HolySpirit=151 ("FATHER: The word": in all believers!)

These five pieces when seen as a whole in the big picture,
will prove conclusively: YHVH has orchestrated its design!
Are you all ready to see just how deep this pattern goes?

God bless
Ed J
Dear Ed - you need to learn some Greek grammar.
These aren't "five words" for God. It's one word - θεος - in different forms (cases). And none of the ones you have listed is plural!
They are not all pronounced the same, either.

You have missed El-Shaddai out of your Hebrew list.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HI Everyone,

My name is Ed J and I live in middle America. I enjoy "bible study" with others very much.
I have found that no matter how different others views are we can learn something from others.
I hope my stay here will be a blessing to all here as well as me! I study exclusively from the AKJV Bible.
But my research extends in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts and the Greek texts for clarification into many matters.

I've documented the PROOF of God's existence, and I plan on showing all theses proofs
to everyone on this forum in snippet form. I have been a Christian and studying "The Bible" for
40 Years now and in the course of my many hours of study I have discovered proof of God's existence.

People in the U.S.A. are convicted may times by nothing more than circumstantial evidence.
What I will illustrate is: A preponderance of circumstantial evidences that cannot be explained
by anything other than a smart "God" orchestrating this "intelligent design" over large time scales.
If a truth seeker is honest, they will be able to see that "the big picture" shown, points directly to God!
I'm fairly certain that most of the information I will present is unknown even to most well studied Christians.

God bless
Ed J

Hi Everyone,

Christians are most familiar with a pattern of three.
The Bible speaks of the number seven in many places,
for example there are seven total feasts unto the LORD.
What I will be illustrating in this thread is a pattern of five.

Defining the terms used…

Gematria: is the use of number valuations, associating different words together, through integers.
“Gematria” is a powerful tool, which can be used with the Hebrew, Greek and English languages;
illustrating that through the use number associations Gematria even crosses languages barriers.

Theomatics: is the practice of using “Gematria” to associate Theological ideas together;
through the use of multiplication factors derived from their Gematria valuations.

The God Numbers: are specific reoccurring “Theomatic numbers” used in the AKJV Bible;
that not only help to prove GOD’s existence, but also help to clarify many doctrinal beliefs.

Gematria: illustrated as a parable, is much like a loaded gun…
Is a gun an instrument of evil? That depends on how it is used; No?
In the hands of a rebellious criminal, it is indeed. Yet put that same gun
in the hands of a trained Police officer and it becomes an instrument of peace.

Prov.25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.
Prov.18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
This powerful information is relatively unknown to mainstream Christianity, yet it's neither
irrelevant nor inconsequential; and can be proven that God orchestrated its design!

God bless
Ed J
I marvel at this sort of thing, like science and math, even history. But mostly find it overwhelming like a run on sentence that looses the attention of some listening, even if they need to hear it. Fortunate for me, my proof came in the twinkling of an eye, when taken above the earth and filled with wonder beyond my wildest dreams. Is God real? YES! No further questions.

All the best!