Proof That All Of It Is Conspiracy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if I should post this, but I think I will just because it might help someone layer on. I don't know if this is true, but it's pretty scary nontheless. Short video, give it a watch and tell me what you all think.

She is ignoring the fact that the beast hasn't been revealed yet... and no one has received the "magic potion" in their foreheads or right hands ....and people can still buy and sell without the "mp." Idk about the fallen star dna ...it sounds to me she's getting views and clicks right now. The MOB will be clearly connected to the WORSHIP of the beast. That has not happened yet. And too, there have been many who have been given the "mp" without their consent or knowledge ...no choice of their own. Too many missing pieces for this to be the MOB.

Last edited:

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She is ignoring the fact that the beast hasn't been revealed yet... and no one has received the "magic potion" in their foreheads or right hands ....and people can still buy and sell without the "mp." Idk about the fallen star dna ...it sounds to me she's getting views and clicks right now. The MOB will be clearly connected to the WORSHIP of the beast. That has not happened yet. And too, there have been many who have been given the "mp" without their consent or knowledge ...no choice of their own. Too many missing pieces for thia to be the MOB.
I wholeheartedly agree.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, only those who worship the beast get his mark.
Whatever the system will be, if technological, it has to be designed and in place ready to go for that time.
Maybe the marking technology is used now, but it will change into the mark of the beast, and they will implement that other mark and people will be marked again with the MOB. None should worry, they won't be unknowingly marked with the MOB. And none are born marked.