Prophecy Against the Great Nation, Ishmael

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Questor

Messianic Gentile
Jun 11, 2012
SoCal Mountains
Faith
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 18:15-22 (KJV)
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

These are the words of YHVH to Moses.

YHVH, the Eternal One, does not change. The real Elohim, He would never forgive you for speaking what He had not said, and excuse you to others, as if what you had done was unimportant. You would have been killed in Mose's time. It is why we need not fear you, nor heed you.

You are speaking falsely in the name of YHVH and of Yah'shua...beware, you have been deceived by the Evil one, who seeks to use you to blind others that do not know enough of the Scriptures to be protected. You use words and messages bravely, but I see no Holy Scripture to prove that what you say is true.

YHVH's Word has already been spoken through Yah'shua, and there is no need of any other word. Everything any Believer needs to say is already in the Scriptures, and the Word can be used to back any human claim of understanding. Yet, for all your claims of knowing the Bible, and paying no heed to any man or Church, Nothing that you have said on your site is backed by any reference to Scripture. Your words are very reminiscent of Scripture, but they are false, and no defense by Scripture has been made of any of them.

You are grieving the Ruach haKodesh with false claims of speaking for YHVH. Repent, and change your ways before your heart is hardened. Because of Yah'shua, if your heart is not hardened, you can be forgiven for being led astray, but you must repent, and change your ways. Ask the Eternal to change your heart, and cleanse your mind, and block all communication that is not of the Ruach haKodesh.

But if you will not seek YHVH's pleasure in this matter, closing your ears to the Deceiver, and waiting to be renewed, you are lost already, and are merely a tool of the deceiver.

Q

Copied from JB_Reformed Baptist

‘Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.’ [Mat 7.15 NKJV]

A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself. [Titus 3:10 -11 KJV]

Q

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
"The light is taken from you!... You are left alone, estranged by your false doctrines. Your fate lies with him who is coming, who shall lead many into perdition and death. You shall bear him a son, a man who bears the number of his name, his prophet. You will not be alone when desolations come... You and your enemy, Ishmael, shall be destroyed, along with the father who bore you both, the father of lies. And so shall it be done... Even so, amen."

Excerpt from:

The Heavens and the Earth Shall Pass Away, Recreated Anew. The Law Stands Forever, Unchanged and Unchangeable. Neither Has God Blessed Any Other Day, The Seventh Has He Blessed... Keep It Holy

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Heavens_and_the_Earth_Shall_Pass_Away%2C_Recreated_Anew._The_Law_Stands_Forever%2C_Unchanged_and_Unchangeable._Neither_Has_God_Blessed_Any_Other_Day%2C_The_Seventh_Has_He_Blessed..._Keep_It_Holy