Prophecy Alert: "Blood Moon Over America" 1/19-21/ 2019

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see that the church will go through the Great Tribulation of Matthew 24. There is however the general tribulation principle in John 16.

Remember, the great Tribulation Period is the last three and half years Tribulation Period.

You have to consider all of the events prophesied, not cherry pick.

But it does make an interesting in Joel where it says
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
Since the day of the Lord begins at the rapture/revealing of the AC/first seal.

Since everything happens so fast The verses could happen and then the others immediately, in the blink of an eye.

Revelation 6:12 New International Version (NIV)
12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

Joel 2:30-31 New International Version (NIV)
30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

Acts 2:20 New International Version (NIV)
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

Isaiah 13:10 New International Version (NIV)
10 The stars of heaven and their constellations
will not show their light.
The rising sun will be darkened
and the moon will not give its light.

Joel 3:15 New International Version (NIV)
15 The sun and moon will be darkened,
and the stars no longer shine.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't see that the church will go through the Great Tribulation of Matthew 24. There is however the general tribulation principle in John 16.
It is true that Christians will be subject to tribulations, trials, and testings while they are on earth. But that is a separate issue.

However Daniel's 70th week is reserved for God's judgments. The first 3 1/2 years are for the Tribulation (the time of Jacob's trouble), and would included all the judgments described from Revelation 8-13 (the first six trumpet judgments). The second 3 1/2 years are for the Great Tribulation, which would be primarily the 7th trumpet judgments (Rev 14-18) followed by the cataclysmic cosmic events, including the moon turning into blood (either literally or figuratively) as mentioned in Revelation 6.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It is true that Christians will be subject to tribulations, trials, and testings while they are on earth. But that is a separate issue.

However Daniel's 70th week is reserved for God's judgments. The first 3 1/2 years are for the Tribulation (the time of Jacob's trouble), and would included all the judgments described from Revelation 8-13 (the first six trumpet judgments). The second 3 1/2 years are for the Great Tribulation, which would be primarily the 7th trumpet judgments (Rev 14-18) followed by the cataclysmic cosmic events, including the moon turning into blood (either literally or figuratively) as mentioned in Revelation 6.
I would probably agree in general with these interpretations.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Official LDS
God
Bible Dictionary
God
From latter-day revelation we learn that the Father and the Son have tangible bodies of flesh and bone and that the Holy Ghost is a personage of spirit without flesh and bone (D&C 130:22–23).

When one speaks of God, it is generally the Father
Son, known as Jesus Christ, and who is also a God
The Holy Ghost is also a God

Devil
Latter-day revelation confirms the biblical account of God as the literal father of the human family,

Literally a spirit son of God, he was at one time “an angel” in authority in the presence of God; however, he rebelled in the premortal life, at which time he persuaded a third of the spirit children of the Father to rebel with him, in opposition to the plan of salvation championed by Jehovah (Jesus Christ). “Thus came the devil and his angels” (D&C 29:37). They were cast out of heaven and were denied the experience of mortal bodies and earth life

Since the devil and his premortal angels have no physical body of flesh and bones, they often seek to possess the bodies of mortal beings.

He is miserable in his situation

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well. We're all still here. No nations have fallen, and I don't think the sky has fallen on our heads. Conclusion: Bloodmoon...non-event. Again.

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What date was did this occur in your view? Specific or general approximation. Thanks!

It was in 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

There were four blood moons, and God was opening up a new continent.

It would become the Glorious Land, it would become the "earth" who helped the Woman that the dragon had been chasing through the Foxe Book days.

Ask Anna Charboniere. Her voice cries out now from beneath the alter.

AnnaCharboniereTortured.jpg

"The triple tyrant; that from these may grow
"A hundredfold, who having learnt thy way
"Early may fly the Babylonian woe.

3.3.2 Piedmont Easter

The earth was ready and prepared to swallow the flood that had been spewing forth from the dragon's mouth after 1260 years of Pay Pal Persecution came to it's end in 1798.

When God does a thing it becomes Holy, not that the thing IS Holy so that God does it. A place prepared BY God, IS a holy Place. The curtain was rent. That "place" is not holy anymore.

Remove the sandals from my feet for the place where i stand is holy. The 1290 days are a lock fit with this. The correct view on Daniel 7 AND Revelation 12 can be reverse engineered from this.

America America,
God shed His grace on thee.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
January 21 has come and gone, and the blood moon fans don't know what to say now. The moon will be turned to blood when all the other prophecies about the shaking of the heavenly bodies are fulfilled.

I know it came and went. But i still think this is it and we are here.

And i had to make a new email address before i could say anything anyway.

And i do have a bit of a blood moon hangover.

It's not yet 7 days since the moon did not give her light.

What can it mean?

Where are we now?

Silent time?

Be silent before the Lord?

Be silent before the Day of the Lord?

I wish you Bible guys could help me figure this out.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know it came and went. But i still think this is it and we are here.
And i had to make a new email address before i could say anything anyway.
And i do have a bit of a blood moon hangover.
It's not yet 7 days since the moon did not give her light.
What can it mean?
Where are we now?
Silent time?
Be silent before the Lord?
Be silent before the Day of the Lord?
I wish your post was decipherable. LOL BTW, the moon WAS giving its light all over other parts of the world, just as it does whenever it is daytime here in this limited part of the world called America.

Reactions: Helen

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree and furthermore there is a much deeper revelation to be sought in the meaning of this scripture....blood moons have been occurring since the day of creation. It isn't a supernatural phenomenon it is a natural course of events that has to do with the natural order of the earth and moon rotating around the sun......in fact it can be predicted when and where it will happen again clear up to the year 2100!
When is the next blood moon?
The total lunar eclipse on Jan. 20-21, 2019 was the blood moon until 2021. There are several partial and penumbral lunar eclipses coming up before then, though. Those eclipses won't make the moon appear red, but they're still worth checking out! NASA has a list of all the lunar eclipses until 2100.

Nice post.

Here's a list of all the "blood moons" coming up in the next 10 years and the locations where they will be visible:

• May 26, 2021: North America, South America, Asia, Australia and the Pacific.
  • May 16, 2022: North America, South America, Europe and Africa
  • Nov. 8, 2022: North America, South America, Asia, Australia and the Pacific
  • March 14, 2025: North America, South America, Europe and Africa
  • Sept. 7, 2025: Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia
  • March 3, 2026: North America, South America, Asia, Australia and the Pacific
  • Dec. 31, 2028: Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and the Pacific
  • June 26, 2029: North America, South America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East
  • Dec. 20, 2029: North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia

Nice list.

But it's not JUST the lunar eclipses that can concern me. I guess my note on page 2 didn't make sense. It's the solar AND the lunar eclipses. They are usually 14 days apart. Like bookends, before AND after, framing in the prophetic time period.

"BEFORE"<------------AND------------>"IMMEDIATELY AFTER"

The single lone eclipses don't do anything. There needs to first be a solar, and then a lunar. Sun into darkness, moon into blood, and THEN sun "darkened", moon to blood.

iJpTstH.jpg

And we don't get it every time. Sometimes the moon is turned into blood and THEN the sun is "darkened" That's no good either. We need a TOTAL solar eclipse, with it's companion moon into blood. Then about 1335 days latter a partial solar eclipse, with it's companion moon into blood. The "darkened" sun is not a total eclipse, it's just "darkened". Other people have noticed this, the guys at 119 ministries noticed it too.

But there's no 1335 days in between the solar and the lunar eclipses. Counting the days in between the sets, we can find numbers like these:

(O)14 (o) <------------1588------------> (O)14 (o)
(O)14 (o) <----------1550----------> (O)14 (o)
(O)14 (o) <---------1372---------> (O)14 (o)
(O)14 (o) <--------1209--------> (O)14 (o)
(O)14 (o) <------1195------> (O)14 (o)

The closest is 1372 days. It plays best with the three prophetic periods from Daniel 12.

<----1260---->
<-----1290-----> 0.976744186046512
<------1335------> 0.966292134831461
<-------1372-------> 0.973032069970845

I made the simple bar graph, but you can divide the numbers into one another for comparison.

1,290 ÷
--------------------------
0.976744186046512 =

1,335 ÷
0.966292134831461 =

1,372 ÷
0.973032069970845 =

oGzZCa6.jpg

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish your post was decipherable. LOL

I'll email my followers the cipher code latter. LOL

An alternative, less common term is encipherment. To encipher or encode is to convert information into cipher or code. In common parlance, "cipher" is synonymous with "code", as they are both a set of steps that encrypt a message; however, the concepts are distinct in cryptography, especially classical cryptography.

BTW, the moon WAS giving its light all over other parts of the world, just as it does whenever it is daytime here in this limited part of the world called America.

This reminds me of when people say:"well, it wasn't seen in Israel, or "it needs to be seen over Jerusalem.

The important thing, IMHO, is the number of days counted in between the signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars. And how many days they count to an event, an Abomination, or a conjunction.

Knowledge has been increased. An Eskimo with a smart phone or a tablet can view these things on an astronomy program.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here's the way to figure it out.

1. The Great Tribulation is an expression of God's wrath, which will be manifested in the future.

2. The Great Tribulation will be FOLLOWED BY the following supernatural phenomena: Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:... And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
(Mt 24:29; Rev 6:12-14)

3. Today Christians must focus on (a) the salvation of souls, (b) the edification of the saints, and (c) worshiping in Spirit and in truth.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. The Great Tribulation is an expression of God's wrath, which will be manifested in the future.

Whatever happened to we are not appointed to wrath?

"For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.​

2. The Great Tribulation will be FOLLOWED BY the following supernatural phenomena: Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:... And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
(Mt 24:29; Rev 6:12-14)

I think something else is going on. I think that the composite beast's 42 months is just about up. It already opened it's mouth to blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in Heaven.

The 1290 days are telling me that we're at the end, the end of these wonders. Rebels have become completely wicked.

I'm thinking about the Greek word that Jesus used in Matthew when He said for then there will be great TRIBULATION. Looking at that word itself doesn't spook me. It just sounds like stress or pressure.

thlîpsis

1. a pressing, pressing together, pressure
2. metaph. oppression, affliction, tribulation, distress, straits​

Paul uses that same word in Romans combined with other words that sound even worse.

"Who will separate us from the love of Christ?

Will tribulation,
or distress,
or persecution,
or famine,
or nakedness,
or peril,
or sword?​

What makes tribulation different than distress, persecution, famine, nakedness, peril or sword?

As I continue to review the materials, the materials appear legit. They look more for real every time i look at them.

I wonder if since there was two weeks between the "darkened" sun and the moon not giving it's light, will there be two weeks until the stars fall from the heavens. Or how does the 1290 fit within the 1335 days. Is there a 45 day overlap? Or does the 1290th day mark the start of the 1335 days. I doubt it. But i'm not sure.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days
the sun will be darkened,

(2 weeks goes by)

and the moon will not give its light,

(2 weeks goes by?)

and the stars will fall from heaven,

(2 weeks goes by?)

and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

(2 weeks goes by?)

Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man,
and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn,

3. Today Christians must focus on (a) the salvation of souls, (b) the edification of the saints, and (c) worshiping in Spirit and in truth.

That sounds NICE. But i'm a Calvinist. I was picked by the Father from before the foundation of the universe. I knew the Lord when i was still in the womb.

So if the focus was mine for the salvation of souls, I'd be lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry Clementine.

"Being confident of this, that HE who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.​

Let God be True,
And i am a liar.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm thinking about the Greek word that Jesus used in Matthew when He said for then there will be great TRIBULATION. Looking at that word itself doesn't spook me. It just sounds like stress or pressure.
Since the Great Tribulation is a totally UNIQUE event, it is not just stress or pressure. It is devastation and desolation. What does "no flesh should be saved" imply? When the Flood took place in Noah's time, no flesh was saved other than those in the Ark.

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. (Mt 24:21,22).

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the Great Tribulation is a totally UNIQUE event, it is not just stress or pressure. It is devastation and desolation. What does "no flesh should be saved" imply? When the Flood took place in Noah's time, no flesh was saved other than those in the Ark.

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. (Mt 24:21,22).

I agree.

But what i'm saying that's different, than the traditional understanding, is that the thing that Jesus is calling the "great tribulation", is not the entirety of the 1260 days. The "great tribulation" might be a much shorter period of time at the end of the 1260, and at the end of the 1290, with those two periods running concurrently. It might be a very intense time that amounts to a couple weeks. Or in the 45 day difference that the 1290 sits within the 1335 days.

What i'm saying that's different is that the "rebellion" has already came and now has culminated with Paul's "man", is this the man that made the nations tremble, having already taken his seat in God's temple. The composite beast has already opened it's mouth to blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in heaven. This all was realized when the Abomination spoken of by the prophet Daniel was set up in a place where it ought not to be.

I know it sounds like a weird thing to say, but i think i'm standing on the empirical right now while i'm saying it. The 1290 days are an EXACT lock fit. It would be a pretty tough thing to fake, even by a Dragon empowered composite beast.

I'm worried that Paul's "man" of sin will be revealed to the world in an instant, on the day that he CAUSES the fire to fall from Heaven in the full view of men.

Like on the day that Lot left out from Sodom.

So shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read it again. Jesus never said "the great tribulation." That is our invention. He said "there will be great tribulation (a lot of trouble going on) in those days."
And there WAS a lot of trouble that was going on going on in those days that He was warning those people about.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read it again. Jesus never said "the great tribulation." That is our invention. He said "there will be great tribulation (a lot of trouble going on) in those days."
And there WAS a lot of trouble that was going on going on in those days that He was warning those people about.

In this life we will have tribulation.

But be of good cheer Willie,
For He has overcome the world.

Reactions: Waiting on him