Prophecy in practise

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JayP

Jun 18, 2014
England
Now I don't know if this is a place to post this but it seems relevant in my opinion (and I'm aure a Mod will move it should I be wrong)

But prophecy is a gift of The Spirit - a Spirit who lives today, and who is in action today. Now it states in 1 Corinthians 12 that everyone has different gifts some are prophets others are teachers etc. but they all work for the good and glory of the Lord.

So I'd like this thread to be an opportunity for those in the community that have been gifted in prophecy to put that gift to use and share prophecies with the rest of the group.

Some of them may be general, others may be for specific people who post in the thread that they would like to recieve in this way.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
God will arise and have compassion on Zion,
for it is time to show favor to her;
the appointed time has come.

This is the era we are now in.

Israel will gain all its original land God gave his servant Jacob

It is good news and positive in context , and it is purely about Israel , not the church .

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
JayP said:
Now I don't know if this is a place to post this but it seems relevant in my opinion (and I'm aure a Mod will move it should I be wrong)

But prophecy is a gift of The Spirit - a Spirit who lives today, and who is in action today. Now it states in 1 Corinthians 12 that everyone has different gifts some are prophets others are teachers etc. but they all work for the good and glory of the Lord.

So I'd like this thread to be an opportunity for those in the community that have been gifted in prophecy to put that gift to use and share prophecies with the rest of the group.

Some of them may be general, others may be for specific people who post in the thread that they would like to recieve in this way.
The "era" mentioned by Arnie M, is the answer to your points !
Your statements do not apply to the current "Age" !
Floyd.
Prophecy Confliction
[SIZE=14pt]Why are there so many conflicting interpretations of Biblical prophecy when the words in Scripture are the same? Well here is a very good example of the saying "don't look for Satan in Soho (although he is there in form) but look for him in the pulpit". This comment was used quite often by Dr. Bullinger to make the point that misinterpretation of Scripture by teachers, pastors, elders, Priests and Vicars; to eager listeners, who are very often very sincere in their hearts, was/is to be carefully checked against the Bible![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Easier said than done in some cases. Why should that be?[/SIZE]

[link removed]

JayP

Jun 18, 2014
England
Floyd said:
The "era" mentioned by Arnie M, is the answer to your points !
Your statements do not apply to the current "Age" !
Floyd.

Prophecy Confliction
[SIZE=14pt]Why are there so many conflicting interpretations of Biblical prophecy when the words in Scripture are the same? Well here is a very good example of the saying "don't look for Satan in Soho (although he is there in form) but look for him in the pulpit". This comment was used quite often by Dr. Bullinger to make the point that misinterpretation of Scripture by teachers, pastors, elders, Priests and Vicars; to eager listeners, who are very often very sincere in their hearts, was/is to be carefully checked against the Bible![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Easier said than done in some cases. Why should that be?[/SIZE]

[link removed]
So you are saying that the God that is the same yesterday, today and forever. The God that is never changing and everlasting has stopped speaking to his people?

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
JayP said:
So you are saying that the God that is the same yesterday, today and forever. The God that is never changing and everlasting has stopped speaking to his people?
At Acts 25_28; a change took place.
The Age of the Jews came to an end (temporarily); and the age of the Gentiles commenced.
God's silence is because He had given the ultimate sacrifice, Himself in Christ Jesus!
"His own received Him not" (John 1:11); so at Acts 28:28, He offered His Salvation to the Gentiles, See Paul's comment.
When the "Age of the Gentiles" is complete (some think soon); God will speak again; see Revelation; and <<Removed.>>
Floyd.

[SIZE=16pt]Foreword.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Revelation describes the Culmination of the Plan of God Almighty for the peoples of the Earth, particularly the Jewish People, and the remaining Gentiles/Nations. It describes the “revealing” (Apocalypse) of Christ Jesus, as never before. As the Jews are being brought back into Blessing as Prime Object of Jehovah God, much of the content is primarily Jewish, with implication and consequences for individual Gentiles and Gentile Nations. It describes the battle for human allegiance between God and Satan, with “Sealing” and “markings” for both groups of human forces. It describes the criterion for the “Overcomers” of God’s people, and also that of Satan’s people. It describes the destinations of both groups. It reveals the release of the “Seals”, by the only “Worthy” one, “The Lamb of God”! It describes “Jacob’s” trouble on Israel, and also the “Holy Vengeance” of God on His enemies in the “Nations”. It describes God's intervention in the world (Satan's) system (Mystery Babylon,) and its removal. Description is given of the “binding” of Satan for 1000 years, his release, and his judgement and consequences, together with his forces! The “Great White Throne Judgement” is described, with its criterion! Death and the grave are destroyed, together with Satan. The Curse is removed, which was imposed by God in Eden. A new Heaven and Earth are created by God, and the Nations are healed by “the tree of life”.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]The events of Revelation were mentioned to Israel by the Gospel and Epistle writers etc., up to AD 61 approx. which was the date of Israel's final rejection of Paul's message and teaching at Acts 28:28. Because of that rejection the predicted events of Revelation have been delayed up to now (2014), but may soon commence, when seeing the current events of the Mid-East. Regarding the change brought about by Paul's rejection, see note at bottom.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=48pt]REVELATION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]R E V E L A T I O N[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]: (The Uncovering and Revealing of The Second Coming of Christ Jesus.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=26pt]CHAPTER 1:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]V.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Revelation of (a)JESUS CHRIST, which GOD gave unto Him, to point out unto His (b)servants things which needed to happen, (c)speedily; and He sent and signified it by His angel to His (b)bond-servant John.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](a)Jesus the Messiah, Comp. App. 98 X1.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](b)In Scripture, only Israel are so called, Comp. App. 190 1.2. (It is thought by some Christians, that John was transported to Patmos by the Holy Spirit, for the express purpose of receiving the prophecy of Revelation; in similar mode to Phillip in Acts 8. See V.9.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](c)From the standpoint of [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Rev. 1:10 ,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] i.e. will happen quickly, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]when the "Day" of Jehovah has commenced. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]This is commonly known as [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]"The Day of The Lord," [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]and at this date (2014,) has not yet occurred, but is probably close. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]V.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Who bare witness of the Word of God, and of the witness of Jesus Christ of all things that He (a)saw. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](a)And perceived (Comp. App. 133 I.1.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]V.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt](c)Happy is he that reads (a)and those that hear the words of the prophecy and keep the things which are written in, for the (b)time is near. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]See full text: [/SIZE]<<Removed.>>

[SIZE=16pt]Also: [/SIZE]<<Removed.>>

JayP

Jun 18, 2014
England
You quoted John 1:11 but didn't go on to read verse 12, and as I hope you are aware a text with out context is a con.

He came to that which was his own [The Jewish people], but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all [yes all, anyone] who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God [so all Jew or Gentile] 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God [see not those born in to the Jewish race but those that God has adopted as His children]

And Acts 28:28 says
"Therefore I want you to know that God’s salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!”

Has been sent! Not is about to be sent, is going to be sent, will be sent, but HAS been sent. Past tense!

God reaching out the gentiles doesn't start with Paul, it doesnt start in Acts.
It starts (as best of my knowledge) in the book of Joshua when Rahab and her family (from Jericho, a gentile city) are saved from death through faith in a small red ribbon. It is extended to Ruth and further more to Nineveh by Jonah.

The writers of the psalms declares that he is the God of ALL nations.
It is expanded on multiple times through both the major and minor prophets but lets focus on Isaiah

Isaiah 11:10 "And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse [A Jew], who shall stand as a banner to the people [that will be for everyone to see]; for the Gentiles shall seek Him, and His resting place shall be glorious."

Isaiah 42:1 "Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, my Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 49:6 Indeed He says, `It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, that You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

Isaiah 60:13 “The glory of Lebanon will come to you, the juniper, the fir and the cypress together [those things that make other countries seem beautiful], to adorn my sanctuary; and I will glorify the place for my feet.[ will be used to bring me glory] [so the best bits of all nations will be used to glorify God]

To say that the start of when Gentiles could be saved is in the middle of Paul's missionary work is frankly bizzare.
Acts 2 where the Holy Spirit comes upon the followers of God (not just the 12 disciples), and they speak out declaring God's greatness, is heard by people from all nations: "Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,[b] 10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome 11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!” (Acts 2:9-12)

Peter then stands up and addresses the crowd, and quoting from the prophet Joel:

17 “‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.18 Even on my servants, both men and women,I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.19 I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke.20 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

But suppose you are right and that God stopped speaking in Acts 28, and left us on our own (something which He promissed he would never do). What does that mean for the passages of scripture written afterwards? We should ignore them. Therefore the book of Revelation isn't under divine inspiration but rather the musings of an exhausted Jew.

What more you are trying to tell me that the gift that the Spirit has given to me isn't applicable to modern day life? You are saying that when my naming was prohesised by a minister that was just an act of deception? And that the times when I have prophesised over people, that they have meant nothing? You don't only insult me when you say that, you insult the One who made me.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Floyd

I think this topic was for anyone who thinks they have personal gifts or prophecy to share

Your annoying gift of lengthy copy and pastes is already well known

Why dont you just start your own threads instead of throwing your stuff in our faces all the time

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
i'M A MAN............don't like to talk long on the phone............kinda fits here I think ;)

FellowYellow

Jun 16, 2014
Bristol
My prophecies are not really "prophecies" as most might expect. This is what has been revealed to me by YEHOVA:

The church is apostate. It is “the harlot church” including the non-denominationals. I saw fallen angels named by the Pagans, for instance “Thoth” and “Sobek.” Almost all "ministers" operate by fallen angel principalities and powers. This is dreadful, and too hard for most to bear.

Since the church is apostate, the new dispensation (Millennial Reign) is at hand, in terms of "a new dispensation of the same gospel." (Same gospel, more sophisticated approach).

Homosexuality is essentially the same as any other form of sexuality. YEHOVA now uses it, but firstly, it is rather a dark mystery working toward transformation, secondly, if He doesn't inspire your sexuality then sexuality is evil either way. Thirdly, it has been revealed that same-sexes must not marry. Don't ask me why please. It needs to be written in a more complete way at some point.

Discipleship is of key importance. There are seven levels of discipleship, and it's "grace, evidenced by works." Shun the attachment to "fortune telling" prophets. Acknowledge what they say, but don't be led away from the moment.

We can all speak to YEHOVA. Pastors attempt to steal His place for two reasons: 1) Ego, 2) They are mostly fallen angel false pastors.

The understanding of the four great divisions of animate creation, which in science is termed "MEST."

The two witnesses are not Elijah or Moses. They are presently in the world, but are not in their public role. A lot happens spiritually, “behind the scenes” so to speak. The true children of Elohim are not known to the world.

If you operate by the spirit, you can be revealed the knowledge of other true children of Elohim, by a spiritual faculty not essentially different to the counterfeit practice of telepathy.

We have a double to ourself. This is what has sometimes been called “the doppelganger.” It isn't by itself occult. It needs to be “integrated” so that we become complete human beings. Else we are hypocrites.

The two witnesses are high stage unleavened gospel disciples. This is important, because the Christian world is hyped up, but to be unleavened means to be “dead to self” and “hollow vessels.” There is no self-importance to it. This seems dry, but it is only “dry” of the old man, so that the HOLY SPIRIT power can work more completely.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
That was way over my head.........I think..........I might of got it....no....and then again.........PooF! .....no i guess not.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
FellowYellow said:
We have a double to ourself. This is what has sometimes been called “the doppelganger.” It isn't by itself occult. It needs to be “integrated” so that we become complete human beings. Else we are hypocrites.

Assuming that eternity spans all time, it is possible to meet yourself. And you will be integrated because that is eventually going to be you after your fully conformed to the image of Jesus Christ. I'm not sure how hypocrisy comes into the picture here.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
"We have a double to ourself. This is what has sometimes been called “the doppelganger.” It isn't by itself occult. It needs to be “integrated” so that we become complete human beings. Else we are hypocrites."

We have a theophany. Our true self. The perfect double you can say. It'll come and in a way quicken us real quick. Let's us see ourselves in the Word. We bypassed our theophany when we came here. Or something like that...Deep