Prophetic Hope For Ukraine And Russia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mentioned posting these prophecies about a month ago, but I'm glad I waited because I just came across a video a friend posted elsewhere that really amplifies on them, and if true explains in much greater detail how things are actually going to come about.

But before I start, there is a large segment of Christianity that still subscribes to a Cold War mindset regarding the nation of Russia, and that they will play the part of "Gog and Magog" in the coming end-times. But this prophecy when examined closely suggests it is not at all about modern warfare in the 21st century. We do not use bows and arrows and swords today. Warfare has progressed to where we use very high-tech weaponry. Anyway, my hope is that those who read these prophecies will consider taking a fresh look at what the Spirit of God has actually been saying about the Slavic peoples. Rather than being used by the enemy, the Lord is going to bring about a spiritual revival among them, and use them mightily in the end-times to bring about a spiritual harvest in the earth.

First let me start with the video. Charlie Shamp has been accurate about a number of things, so this is not someone who simply posts things to gain an audience. In this one, posted in 2018, he went into it at length about how Ukraine would go through some very difficult times, but that they would be delivered when a female leader stood up to become leader of their country.

When I have time to post a full transcript I will, but I will include below a few lines in particular that I wish to focus on.

There is an anointing that is coming upon this female President. When she comes, there will be a great transition for the nation of Ukraine... She will carry an anointing like Jael, where she will seemingly bring the enemies into her tent, and without them realizing, she will strike a blow and will crush her enemies. And there will be an anointing upon her that will bring a great transition, and prosperity in the nation of Ukraine... It will mark a changing point for not just the Ukraine but all Slavic nations, in that communism will no longer be able to in any shape or form have influence any longer in these governments. (12:40+).

The words "all Slavic nations" would include Russia herself, and this meshes well with other prophecies I have read which have gone forth about the nation of Russia. In 1980, Rick Joyner prophesied the following in reference to a false church gaining increasing influence over nations in the free world, and how they will eventually persecute the faithful through these governments. But the story will be different in many formerly communist countries, who will instead be moving in the opposite direction, away from religious oppression to an era of relative religious freedom:

The most severe persecution against believers will come in countries which now enjoy religious freedom. A number of these government will have aligned themselves with the false church. This false church will have allegiance and authority over most of the populations of what is left of the "free world." This church will incite governments and populations against all Christians who do not submit to its authority. The unfolding in some communist countries will have been very different. The false church will not have gained political power in most of these. Often in reaction to the false church, these governments will have given great liberty to true believers, who will labor in the harvest in relative peace, their dark night already turned to day. Powerful apostolic teams will come out of Russia, China and Islamic countries giving strength to the persecuted church throughout word. (The Harvest, P.154)

The things mentioned above were NOT taking place at the time this prophecy was given, and there were zero indications that they would. The above was published in 1980, and it was not until the collapse of the Soviet Union in the early 90s that suddenly changes began taking place in Russia's position on religion. In the last 30 years, however, the stand Russian leaders have taken on morality and social issues has proven to be more in line with traditionalist Christianity and Biblical values than that of the Catholic church, as the following piece bears out:

At the Vatican meeting between Putin and Pope Francis, two divergent worldviews — yet still linked through the common bond of Christianity — faced each other. Vladimir Putin has come to symbolize those who hold on to traditionalist ideas in regard to religion and civilization, while Pope Francis represents a more liberal view of the international community, with his progressive views on issues like climate change, migration and LGBTQ rights. Traditionalists seek representatives who will strongly defend their values, and to some it may be perplexing that it comes in the form of the Russian president rather than the pontiff.

Russia underwent a religious rediscovery during the unpredictable period following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. Among these rapid changes, the historical influence of the church on Russian politics and culture started to come back after decades of banishment under Communist Party rule. In 1997, despite controversy and pressure from Western powers such as the United States, Yeltsin signed a law that denoted the Russian Orthodox Church as the most privileged religious institution in the country. The church was ready to step in as a unifying force in a period of instability. Under Putin, who succeeded Yeltsin in 1999, the influence of the Moscow Patriarchate continued to grow.

As an official church document notes, “Relationships between state and the followers of genuine religion have continuously changed in the course of history.” This became especially apparent during Putin’s time in office. The Russian president signaled the importance of the church with Patriarch Aleksey II’s highly visible presence at his inauguration in 2000, suggesting an affinity for a traditionalist worldview.

The Russian president is often touted as a “defender of Christianity” and the strongest voice for the counterculture against modern liberal philosophy. Embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad stated as much during an interview, saying that “When I look at the present state of things in the world I realize that Vladimir Putin is the sole defender of Christian civilization one can rely on.” Evangelical Christians in the United States, conservative Catholics and proponents of traditional social norms follow suit with similar conclusions...

By far the most infamous Russian federal law passed in 2013 prohibits “gay propaganda” or any manifestations where homosexuality — seen as contrary to traditional family values — to be presented as “normal” to youths.

In the Financial Times interview, Putin notes: “All right, have we forgotten that all of us live in a world based on Biblical values? … deep inside, there must be some fundamental human rules and moral values. In this sense, traditional values are more stable and more important for millions of people.” This firmly establishes Putin as the most significant voice in the global community willing to defend conservative ideals, and ties in neatly with the Traditionalist School of thought.

https://www.fairobserver.com/region...-meeting-liberalism-christianity-news-152712/

Additional prophecies about Russia will be included in succeeding posts. There is significant reason to believe that what will eventually come out of the war presently going on in the Ukraine will be spiritually positive, and not just for Ukraine but for the entire region that surrounds her.
- H

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another prophecy given by Joyner in October 2002. Like Shamp's prophecy about Ukraine, these things will only come to pass after Russia goes through what he describes as a "very difficult road ahead," and the loss of life and the cost of sanctions they are now experiencing as a result of the war are likely signs that they are now on that road. Interestingly, however, the prophecy says that Russia will come out of these hard times better able to help the entire world deal with the same things, having transcended them herself:

Russia will be the host of the greatest revival that the world has yet seen. Because of it, the soul of the nation will be transcendent, overcoming many of the great problems of the times and helping many other nations to do the same. Preceding this, Russia has a very difficult road ahead, with some tragic events looming. Eventually the road will become smoother. God’s grace is extended toward Russia, and He is the One who put in Putin. She has at times tottered on the brink of anarchy, but she will grow in stability and wisdom and be a great leader of nations until the end. The Lord has prepared great leaders for Russia in government, business, and the church. These will all be statesmen in their fields, developing a sound and wise interchange with counterparts in other nations to their mutual benefit. Such interchange is essential for the prosperity of Russia, and she must learn to resist the forces of isolation and shortsightedness. Germany, Poland, and Russia will grow in friendship to their mutual benefit and strengthening.

It is the destiny of Russia to precede the world in dealing with some of the problems that the whole world will face. Pray for wisdom from above to show them the way to build upon a foundation that can stand against the pressures to come. When Russia is standing on solid ground, the world will be safer, and she will be able to help pull many other nations out of the quicksand. The potential of the Russian soul is a great treasure. The greatest threat to Russia is not the resurrection of Communism, but the emergence of Fascism.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This false church will have allegiance and authority over most of the populations of what is left of the "free world." This church will incite governments and populations against all Christians who do not submit to its authority. The unfolding in some communist countries will have been very different.

For those who doubt that the false church, led by Catholicism, will come to the place where they align with the governments of the free world to persecute true Christians, I suggest reading the following thread. It has been my conviction for years now that they will align with nations in the "free" world by eventually endorsing homosexuality as a justification for persecuting the righteous, and I believe the Vatican has been completely compromised and rests in the hands of Satanists now. This will be the reason behind the move to eradicate true Christians from the earth, in keeping with Revelation 17 and Revelation 18:

Satanism In The Vatican

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone posted this elsewhere, and since I thought it might be in the minds of some reading this thread that I would post it, together with my answers to him.

Poster:
Russia persecutes Christians, which is what we should expect, because that is what Communism has always done and what it will always do.
Russia's Quiet Persecution of Religion
Russia Tightens Restrictions on Churches and Missionary Activity | Persecution

Putin is no friend of Christians.

My responses:
Greetings.

The first link lists Catholics and Jehovahs Witnesses as those who have been banned for various activities. But it is because Russia is Eastern Orthodox. They don't view either of those denominations as being genuine Christianity.

The second link is the same thing. The Russian Orthodox Church is being exempted because it is recognized as the State religion.

There are admittedly problems that arise when an alignment of Church and State takes place, most specifically being, "What church will the State align with specifically." Naturally, when faced with this question, the Russian leaders chose the Russian Orthodox Church, since it has the largest population and the longest history in their nation.

I've not found tremendous problems with Eastern Orthodox Christianity myself. As a rule, they support many of the practices I do, such as endorsing spiritual practices like fasting, and their doctrines are generally stronger than those of Catholicism, and certainly better than that of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

But yes, when ANY form of Christianity becomes recognized as the State religion, it will of necessity bring about some form of ostracizing of competing denominations.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For those who doubt that the false church, led by Catholicism, will come to the place where they align with the governments of the free world to persecute true Christians,

But yes, when ANY form of Christianity becomes recognized as the State religion, it will of necessity bring about some form of ostracizing of competing denominations.
11. Catholicism rejects the “State Church,” which has led to governments dominating Christianity rather than vice versa, caesaropapism, or a nominal, merely “go through the motions” institutional religion.

12. Protestant State Churches greatly influenced the rise of nationalism, which mitigated against equality of all men and the universal nature of historic Christianity (i.e., catholicism in its literal meaning).

Hidden, I once had respect for you, but after posting your Jack Chick mentality, the lies are downright nauseating. What respect I had for you is lost. It's no secret there are Satanists at the Vatican, but they don't run anything. They said the same thing about Jesus, He responded, "How can Satan cast out Satan? A house divided cannot stand." It's been 2000 years and you are still waiting for the collapse, or Jesus is wrong. Paul writes much about the end times, but he never says evil will overcome the Church the way you do. Worse, you abuse Revelation with the standard red-neck Made-in-America theology. I thought you knew better. This kind of anti-Catholicism
rots the mind. I've seen this before, whenever good Christians get duped by false narratives, their behavior changes and I predict you will only get worse. Only the Holy Spirit can heal you of the slanderous venom you lapped up. Don't talk to me anymore as a faceless Catholic in a forum, talk to me like I was a human being.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

How the Satanic Black Mass Proves the Truth of Catholicism​

There have been a number of stories in the news lately of small Satanic groups publicly performing so-called “Black Masses.”

These rituals are based on the Catholic mass but are inverted toward Satan and often involve the desecration of a Eucharistic host.

This sort of thing is evil and should not be taken lightly. It’s also occurred to me, though, how these Black Masses offer a powerful argument for the truth of Catholicism.

[See also: Why Satan Is So Scared of St. John Paul II, According to Rome’s Chief Exorcist]

[See also: A Priest’s Warning Against the Devil’s 10 Deadliest Tricks]

The Eucharist is either Jesus or Evil

The Eucharist is either Jesus or mere bread and wine.

If the Eucharist is Jesus, everyone should be at Mass, worshipping Our Lord. If the Eucharist is Jesus, there should be no such thing as Protestantism, Mormonism, Islam, atheism, etc. But if the Eucharist isn’t Jesus, then for two thousand years, the would-be followers of Jesus Christ were actually idolaters. If that’s the case, nobody should be Catholic.

So those are the stakes. Everyone who encountered Jesus of Nazareth was faced with a crucial question: is this God, in some mysterious guise, or not? The early Christians called this the “aut Deus aut malus homo” (“either God or a bad man”). Everyone encountering the Eucharist is faced with the same question: either God or idolatry.

And of course, if the Eucharist is pagan idolatry, it’s demonic. As 1 Corinthians 10:20 says, “what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God.”

The whole world hangs on this point: is the Eucharist Jesus or an idol? Is the Sacrifice of the Mass being offered to God, or to demons?

Satan Hates the Eucharist

The satanic Black Mass is a ritual inversion (and mockery) of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass performed by Satanists. Now, there are two types of Satanists: “LaVey Satanists,” and “theological Satanists.” LaVey Satanists atheists who don’t believe in Satan, and use “Satanism” as a tool to harass and provoke Christians (unlike“theological Satanists,” who believe in Satan and worship him). But whether the practitioners are playing at the occult, or serious, there’s no question that they’re tapping into some seriously dark spiritual forces. Satan is at work here.

And it worth pointing out that when Satanists (of both kind) want to mock a religious ritual, you can bet that it’s going to be the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass that they target. How often do you hear about Muslim or Hindu or Jewish (or even Protestant) services being subjected to such intense Satanic mockery?

Nor is this Satanic targeting of the Mass anything new. As far back as the fourth century, St. Epiphanius of Salamis described a sect of Gnosticism performing a perverted mockery of Mass. I won’t go into the details, but it was graphic enough that the members of this sect became known as “Borborians” (“filthy ones”).

Satan Doesn’t Drive Out Satan

So the Eucharist is either Jesus or evil (since if it’s not Jesus, it’s idolatry) and since the devil hates the Eucharist, we can cross “evil” off the list.

For some additional Biblical support, consider Matthew 12.22-28:

“Then a blind and dumb demoniac was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, “Can this be the Son of David?” But when the Pharisees heard it they said, “It is only by Be-el′zebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons.”

“Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand; and if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? And if I cast out demons by Be-el′zebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.”

This passage is important: it shows, for example, that Catholic exorcists are operating by the Spirit of God when they drive out demons. But it also means that if Satan hates the Mass, we can be sure that the Mass isn’t evil.

Of course, if the Mass isn’t demonic, if it isn’t idolatry, that really only leaves one option: that the Eucharist is Jesus Christ, and that the Sacrifice of the Mass is presenting Jesus to the Father. This (and as far as I can tell, this alone), accounts for the Satanic mockery.

The Target of Satan

Even if the only thing you knew about Catholicism was that its central form of worship, the Mass, was the target of Satanic ire, you would already have good reason to believe that Catholicism was the true religion.

But taken with all of the other evidence for the truth that the Eucharist is Jesus, that the Mass is a Sacrifice instituted by God, and that the Catholic Church is the Church founded by Christ, Satan is just one more (unwitting) witness for the truth of Jesus Christ and His Church.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By Courtney Mares
Rome Newsroom, Dec 2, 2022 / 05:50 am

Pope Francis said Friday that the war between Russia and Ukraine is an example of the “globalization of problems” with the far-felt effects of the energy and food crises.
In a message to heads of state and other civil authorities participating in a high-level conference on geopolitics in Rome on Dec. 2, the pope said that the food crisis in particular is affecting “a growing number of people all over the world, especially in the poorest countries.”
“The Ukrainian conflict is in fact producing enormous repercussions in North African countries, which depend for 80% on grain from Ukraine or Russia,” Pope Francis said.
“This crisis urges us to consider the totality of the real situation from a global perspective, just as its effects are global.”

The pope explained that “just as it is not possible to think of tackling the energy crisis apart from the political one, one cannot at the same time solve the food crisis apart from the persistence of conflicts.”
“Nor can the extent of human suffering be taken into consideration without taking into account the social crisis, in which, for economic or political gain, the value of the human person is diminished and human rights are trampled upon,” he added.
The pope’s message was delivered to the Rome Med - Mediterranean Dialogues conference in Rome this week. The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs hosts the annual high-level meeting.
Pope Francis also received an audience on Dec. 2 with members of the organization Leaders Pour la Paix (Leaders for Peace).
“We cannot forget that the sacrifice of human lives, the suffering of the population, the indiscriminate destruction of civilian structures, the violation of the principle of humanity are not ‘side effects’ of war, no, they are international crimes. This we must say and repeat,” the pope told the group.

Attachments

• 1670022751484.png
    1670022751484.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11. Catholicism rejects the “State Church,” which has led to governments dominating Christianity rather than vice versa, caesaropapism, or a nominal, merely “go through the motions” institutional religion.
Absolutely correct. Catholicism has always taught that the church is to direct the authority of the State, not the other way around.

The Jesuits wrote: "Fascism is the system which most closely corresponds to the concepts of the church of Rome" - contrary to what our Antifa friends say, Fascism at its core is defined as "public (State) and private (Corporate) partnership to bring about the greater good of the population". Catholicism is referring to this system's basic structure when speaking of it as an ideal model.

Last edited: