Prophetic Intercession and The Third Eye

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am feeling pushed to give some testimony. Fall 2013, I received a calling from God. I received a prophetic calling. I didn't know what a Prophet was. I bing searched it. I found Kingdom Watchers. Link: Prophetic Ministry

Fall 2013 into 2014, I was mentored online by the Spirit of God, and Kingdom Watchers.

God started talking to me or I started listening. I ended up with a Third Eye. I didn't know what a Third Eye was. I didn't do anything special for it other than talking to God, and working to grow in Faith. I didn't do anything Eastern Mysticism or New Age. I grew in Faith and talked to God.

Question: Does anyone need a Third Eye?

Not to be saved. There are manuals that are New Age or Eastern Mysticism that says do A and B and C may happen. I monitored /r/paranormal for awhile. Every once in a while someone asked for help because they opened their third eye wrong, and were experiencing demons. Someone should not do those.

The following link was someone who was looking to academically proven the Third Eye. The most important part in my view is the comments.

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel) : AcademicReligion_Myth

A prophet may be a Seer. He sees the spiritual. In Eastern Religions, someone with a Third Eye is a Seer. There are seers in the Bible. What spirit is he of? Someone seeing the spiritual, and not centered on God, or outside of God may do a lot of damage. A Seer is a particular thing in the Bible.

After posting something over the internet for God, may mind may be connected to it for awhile. God may allow me to get a feel for an audience. He may guide me to specific things to do or write. He may let me know what certain people are thinking. Is that psychic? No. God is omniscient. I talk to God. We have been proving it for the last four years or so while conducting spiritual warfare often over the internet.

What is the point of this testimony? Enlightening people to something. I may have answers through the Spirit of God if people have specific questions.

Given someone would like to grow in Faith as I did, the following are some resources for growing in Faith:

What is Faith? Faith is a knowledgeable dependence. Who is God? What is God's character? How does God work in the world? How does someone lean on God? Someone growing in faith is answering these questions. Is any of the above new? No. It is not new. Satan is a liar and a thief. God is a creator. Various knowledge may have been occulted or hidden away. The day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night.

Have you met @gaviria.christian ?