Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool”.

Contemporary: 1. living or occurring at the same time. 2. belonging to or occurring in the present.

Many people, who say that they are Christians, fine. but do they just talk the talk or walk the walk of Christ Jesus.

For those who just talk the talk, Psalms 110:1 is in effect for them. the time is now to “WALK” after the Spirit of “TRUTH” and “LIFE”, and walk as children of the “DAY” and not as children of the night.

Ephesians 4:11 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Ephesians 4:12 "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Ephesians 4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Ephesians 4:15 "But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ”

so Lets not be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive”.

we will be FRUIT Inspectors of ourselves, examining our doctrine, testing our fruit in christ Jesus. are we bearing the Fruit of Life, or the fruit of death.

We will inspect first our doctrine/fertilizer, the WORD of GOD, so we may “PRODUCE” Good Fruit in the HOLY GHOST, the Lord JESUS.
So at harvest time no one will be left without or in need. Amen.

so the best way to get good Fertilizer in …. is cast out the old.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To start our Re-fertilization programming or the Renewing of our Minds, we need to answer doctrine that has filled many a christian minds with lies, or untruths which many has been deceived. and we can renew our minds by

A. argument from the Bible/Truth of the Scriptures, or B. argument from ignorance.

the sons of God as angels doctrine has fallen, as with many more, but here in this topice we are going to answer all these false doctrine, and clear up may unanswed question on many a christian minds, Lord willing.

Doctrine/Fertilizer #1. “If Jesus is God why don’t he know his return date?”. many used this as an excuse to say see, Jesus is not God, he don’t know his return date. well lets get the TRUTH as to why he don’t know his return DATE, since time is getting short…

Foundation Scripture: Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more”.

Teaching Scripture A: Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth”.

again the beauty of KNOWING, and UNDERSTANDING God Holy Word. the answer is in the "will" of God. God have a "will", a plan. and it is clearly seen in the Godly principle of Matthew 6:3. listen, "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". question, how can one do something themselves without knowing about it. your right hand, and left hand is a part of you. the answer, because you have a "will" not to know. sound strange? NO, Let’s see how God do it. scripture, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". see that? "and I (will) remember their sin no more". HOLD IT, how can almighty, all knowing God not remember? Answer, it's an act of the will. he wills "not" to remember. just as he said in Matthew 6:3b "let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth", "let" is an act of the will. so how do all of this relates to our Lord's not knowing his return date. answer, Revelation chapter 5. our Lord, Jesus is sitting on the throne. what happens? the Spirit, (the Father, the Holy Ghost, the Lamb, not the Lamb of God), comes and takes the book out of his hand, question, which hand did he take the book out of?, the right hand. Remember Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". by the Father, (the Holy Spirit), taking the book out of his, the son, God's own, "RIGHT" hand, he, the Lord Jesus, wills not to KNOW his return DATE. because the book contains all the information of what's to come including his return date. so, only the Father, (the Holy Spirit), knows because the Father, the ROOT, took the book out of his own "RIGHT" hand, the Offspring, the Son. by our Lord being in flesh and bone, and as mediator, he fulfills the DAVIDIC PROPHECY, of Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". The until is written in the book that was in the Lord's right hand, with the return date also in the book, with the seals unbroken. but now in the hands of the Spirit glorified in the body. So the Lord Jesus statement is true, no one knows only he who took the book, and that’s the FATHER. and it is the Father/the Holy Spirit who is now on earth, making his enemy his footstool. and he speaks not of himself. so you who think you can asks the Holy Spirit for the return date? no, John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come”.

Another mystery cleared up.

next time the “Greater than I” misunderstanding.

Reactions: Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so Lets not be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive”.

we will be FRUIT Inspectors of ourselves, examining our doctrine, testing our fruit in christ Jesus. are we bearing the Fruit of Life, or the fruit of death.

"For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Good and True, but realize that
the rules of the forum forbid explaining which groups are outside of Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good and True, but realize that
the rules of the forum forbid explaining which groups are outside of Christ.
are what is posted outside of Christ?

and it is open to discussion

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is what forums are for discussing the word of GOD. here is one of a bible study question that has been in my opinion misunderstood. if someone else have a different opinion please post it and we can discuss it.

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in the OP, and post #1 is this outside of Christ?

PICJAG.
I did not see (or don't remember) anything in the OP outside of Christ ! ... Shall I go back and look? :) ...
if someone else have a different oponion, please post it and we can discuss it.
Good, as long as it is for seeking God for the truth only, and never for compromise nor giving in to error for convenience...

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is the point of this topic.

PICJAG.
It wasn't clear to me if you also meant as Jesus does, a person must give up all his possessions, all his so-called 'knowledge', all his previous lessons learned, to be a disciple (student, pupil, saved) in and of and with Jesus.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To start our Re-fertilization programming or the Renewing of our Minds, we need to answer doctrine that has filled many a christian minds with lies, or untruths which many has been deceived. and we can renew our minds by

A. argument from the Bible/Truth of the Scriptures, or B. argument from ignorance.

the sons of God as angels doctrine has fallen, as with many more, but here in this topice we are going to answer all these false doctrine, and clear up may unanswed question on many a christian minds, Lord willing.

Doctrine/Fertilizer #1. “If Jesus is God why don’t he know his return date?”. many used this as an excuse to say see, Jesus is not God, he don’t know his return date. well lets get the TRUTH as to why he don’t know his return DATE, since time is getting short…

Foundation Scripture: Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more”.

Teaching Scripture A: Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth”.

again the beauty of KNOWING, and UNDERSTANDING God Holy Word. the answer is in the "will" of God. God have a "will", a plan. and it is clearly seen in the Godly principle of Matthew 6:3. listen, "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". question, how can one do something themselves without knowing about it. your right hand, and left hand is a part of you. the answer, because you have a "will" not to know. sound strange? NO, Let’s see how God do it. scripture, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". see that? "and I (will) remember their sin no more". HOLD IT, how can almighty, all knowing God not remember? Answer, it's an act of the will. he wills "not" to remember. just as he said in Matthew 6:3b "let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth", "let" is an act of the will. so how do all of this relates to our Lord's not knowing his return date. answer, Revelation chapter 5. our Lord, Jesus is sitting on the throne. what happens? the Spirit, (the Father, the Holy Ghost, the Lamb, not the Lamb of God), comes and takes the book out of his hand, question, which hand did he take the book out of?, the right hand. Remember Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". by the Father, (the Holy Spirit), taking the book out of his, the son, God's own, "RIGHT" hand, he, the Lord Jesus, wills not to KNOW his return DATE. because the book contains all the information of what's to come including his return date. so, only the Father, (the Holy Spirit), knows because the Father, the ROOT, took the book out of his own "RIGHT" hand, the Offspring, the Son. by our Lord being in flesh and bone, and as mediator, he fulfills the DAVIDIC PROPHECY, of Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". The until is written in the book that was in the Lord's right hand, with the return date also in the book, with the seals unbroken. but now in the hands of the Spirit glorified in the body. So the Lord Jesus statement is true, no one knows only he who took the book, and that’s the FATHER. and it is the Father/the Holy Spirit who is now on earth, making his enemy his footstool. and he speaks not of himself. so you who think you can asks the Holy Spirit for the return date? no, John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come”.

Another mystery cleared up.

next time the “Greater than I” misunderstanding.

Hello 101,
Good post. In my own mind and what I have believed for a time now is that, the reason Jesus does not know the time is because God The Father has not "spoken" it yet...I have nothing to back that up but...it hit me hard one day and I've thought that ever since :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul