Pure Light & the 12 stones of Revelation 21

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
"Pure light" is a discovery of modern science and tests have revealed the top 12 jewels which display all the colors of the rainbow under "pure light" .... and they match up with the stones of the New Jerusalem ... more proof that God authored the bible .

Revelation 21: 19-20
The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.

Revelation 21: 23
The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.

Here is an excellent video that explains it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrdCru5Q6lQ&ved=0CBAQqwQ4Cg&ei=ywqhUuCdLuTe2QW7soCIAQ&sa=X&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBrdCru5Q6lQ%26sa%3DX%26ei%3DywqhUuCdLuTe2QW7soCIAQ%26ved%3D0CBAQqwQ4Cg&app=desktop

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
thanks sounds interesting i will listen .. there certainly is nothing wrong with using our reason to the best of our ability to agree with Gods word .

of course our reason may defend what God says in a wrong way,, but it is sure better i think then using our reason to Go against what God says..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just finished hearing what he had to say !

well worth listning to .. thanks :)