pure water

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, it is going to be more than one and half months , and drinking impure water.
You can pray God stop this and we be able to drink pure water.

Thanks!
This is the first I have heard of your drinking water brother. Do you boil the water good before letting it cool to drink? Praying for you all over there. I can only imagine that is what is keeping you all sick. Oh Lord, bless my brother and his family!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
This is the first I have heard of your drinking water brother. Do you boil the water good before letting it cool to drink? Praying for you all over there. I can only imagine that is what is keeping you all sick. Oh Lord, bless my brother and his family!

Boiling for daughters but I drink without boiling.
No no daughters get cold and cough due to cold weather, or flu from others or cold items.
Thanks sis. Nancy

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope and pray that you get clean water. Can you get a filter or something and drink it thru a filter? Hopefully you can, but boiling is important too. Anyways, good to hear from you @My Dreams.

Reactions: My Dreams