Could Use Prayer and Announcement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am more comfortable sharing details of why Ive been struggling lately.

My husband and I are expecting another child. We are very excited and pleased but Ive been dealing with a lot of fatigue. Emotionally, its been a struggle, as Ive had to let go of a lot of homemaking elements and strictly focus on caring for Naomi. This made me feel guilty but Im letting it go.

We problem solved and came up with a solution. A family member is supplementing chores for some cash. In six weeks, Ill be out of my first trimester, and should feel a lot of that energy return.

Please pray that I remain focused on positive and Godly things, since this also seems to affect the energy I have. Pray that Ill continue to eat well, drink a lot of water, and take care for Naomi's sake. Having my in-laws across the street is definitely a great source of comfort. If I simply fail to get up one day, they are devoted grandparents who are a call away and enjoy looking after her at times.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My husband and I are expecting another child. We are very excited and pleased but Ive been dealing with a lot of fatigue. Emotionally, its been a struggle, as Ive had to let go of a lot of homemaking elements and strictly focus on caring for Naomi. This made me feel guilty but Im letting it go.

We problem solved and came up with a solution. A family member is supplementing chores for some cash. In six weeks, Ill be out of my first trimester, and should feel a lot of that energy return.

Please pray that I remain focused on positive and Godly things, since this also seems to affect the energy I have. Pray that Ill continue to eat well, drink a lot of water, and take care for Naomi's sake. Having my in-laws across the street is definitely a great source of comfort. If I simply fail to get up one day, they are devoted grandparents who are a call away and enjoy looking after her at times.
Thank you for sharing your real concerns with us Wynona. You have already revealed your heart and I have sensed that you need some brotherly/sisterly love and support. Let me know how I can help as far as working on this site to raise your spirit and to stay focused and uplifted.

Bless you and your new family to be.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing your real concerns with us Wynona. You have already revealed your heart and I have sensed that you need some brotherly/sisterly love and support. Let me know how I can help as far as working on this site to raise your spirit and to stay focused and uplifted.

Bless you and your new family to be.
How kind you are.

Thank you.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh congratulations xxx
I know how hard it can be with the second pregnancy, my first son was just under a year old when i found out and I got the sickness through the whole 9months. ( had that with all four of my children )
Much love as you adapt, prioritise ect
xxxxxxxxxx

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So pleased for you @Wynona no wonder you were all over the place with your pregnancy hormones. Housework will be there long after the babies have grown so let it take a back seat in you world. Cleanliness is next to Godliness is a lie so relax and leave the dusting while you enjoy your time with you children or even with your feet up and a book in your hands. Don't be pressured. xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Praying for you Wynona, it’s not easy having a young child and being pregnant as well, in fact it’s exhausting, have you been having morning sickness?xx

I remember my morning sickness, what a miserable time that was...I’m glad you have help plus a loving kind supportive husband..you are Blessed. Xx

Congratulations on the forthcoming birth...xxx

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you Wynona, it’s not easy having a young child and being pregnant as well, in fact it’s exhausting, have you been having morning sickness?xx

I remember my morning sickness, what a miserable time that was...I’m glad you have help plus a loving kind supportive husband..you are Blessed. Xx

Congratulations on the forthcoming birth...xxx
No morning sickness so far. I didn't have much in my first pregnancy either. But I am very tired most of the time.

Thank you!!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No morning sickness so far. I didn't have much in my first pregnancy either. But I am very tired most of the time.

Thank you!!
Hello sister, do you make sure you get adequate proteins and fats in your diet? Fats (as in fatty meats, fish, eggs, etc) will boost energy levels and keep your hormones on even keel.
Praying! :praying:
Congratulations and blessings on the new little one!❤️

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you!!
I pray and hope that tiredness will soon pass, ..don’t beat yourself up about being tired, I remember being tired as well, it’s all part and parcel of being pregnant, every mother to be seems to have different symptoms, I believe Kate Middleton suffered dreadful morning sickness.

It must also be hard for you as you have a toddler as well...how old is she now?xxx

Reactions: Lambano

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you!!
I think tiredness in pregnancy might be nature's way of getting us to slow down as we carry our babes. We were always advised to take a rest in the afternoons with our feet up and nap if we could.

Reactions: Wynona and Lambano

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello sister, do you make sure you get adequate proteins and fats in your diet? Fats (as in fatty meats, fish, eggs, etc) will boost energy levels and keep your hormones on even keel.
Praying! :praying:
Congratulations and blessings on the new little one!❤️
I love those foods. We did the carnivore diet for 3 months recently. I am sometimes not eating as much as I should. My appetite has been low at times.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday evening, I was determined to eat an actual meal. I wasn't hungry, I just wanted to feel better. My energy level and mood were the lowest ever.

Then, my mood improved. And as the night went on, my energy level surged---even to pre pregnancy levels. That was a big deal. For the past two months, Ive lost the energy for anything beyond caring for my 8 month old girl. I care for her, often neglecting myself, and trudge on. It was a dark time with a lot of tears and super frumpy reworn outfits.

But this morning, its different. I made sure to eat breakfast just now---bacon, eggs, and grits. Its nothing like before. I can walk. I can carry Naomi. I can make breakfast...like its nothing. No lightheadedness. No labored breathing. Im just back.

Thank you for your prayers. I wanted to surprise my husband this afternoon but I think Ill call. I don't want him to worry as much. He has stopped eating properly. Its been a hard time for us both.

• Love
Reactions: Pearl

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm praying for you and your husband. For eating and drinking responsibly, and that things go well with your children. I pray that ungodly things that may hinder you be cut off and you to exercise discernment on these things through the power of Christ.

Congratulations on another child.

• Love
Reactions: amadeus and Wynona

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wynona ~

Congratulations to you and your husband on preparing for another new family member.

Prayers for you dear sister that the Lord will bless you with strength and good health…and lots of energy! Seek out those vitamin rich foods or supplements…It is surely a handful when the care of two babies will “rule” your every waking moment…but Be of good cheer, it is a beautiful experience.

God Bless you and yours,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: amadeus and Wynona