PureFlix, Dove, Whatever else

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't tried PureFlix in a while and last time I did, it wasn't great. The app on Roku was kind of glitchy and the kids shows were from like 1980s corny.

Was just wondering if it was better now or if any others were better

Reactions: Nancy

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't tried PureFlix in a while and last time I did, it wasn't great. The app on Roku was kind of glitchy and the kids shows were from like 1980s corny.

Was just wondering if it was better now or if any others were better

Hi Fluffy,
I did have Pureflix for a couple years but cancelled it as, there are even more faith/spirituality categories on Netflix so, not sure if it has improved.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck I often think that if we spent more time reading our Bibles and praying and cheerfully helping ppl, we might have less time for stuff that's on TV and the computer, etc.
I'm plenty busy as it is but sometimes the kids want to watch something or like last night I watched this one from Corrie ten Boom. Really good listen.

Sometimes, I get bored peeling potatoes, or folding laundry, or it gets lonely and quiet, and I like something in the background. Sewing by hand takes a long time, and it helps keeps me focused.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy