Question about posting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pfrattali

Sep 5, 2009
I'm new to this Forum.I would like to know the rules about posting my ideas (teachings) from Scripture. I have a website and would like to display different 'snippets' every so often and welcome any replies or comments on these. They are free to all.Also, would like to know the rule about placing a link to my website. Thanks for help.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Basically almost anything, im a very scripture based person so i have no problem with it :)

GuyMartin

Oct 21, 2009
Could you edit your signature and include your website, this way all could benefit from it.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You need to check with Swampfox on I can tell you we have a forum for webmasters you are free to post your web site in and there is no rule that says you cant add it to your signature. Anything else Swampfox has to approve

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please avoid personal links as much as possible in posts. You are more than welcome to display a signature containing a link (or links) but the idea is to keep the posts free of self promotion. We do also have a webmaster section where you can post your link after you contribute 10 posts.If you are an active poster, we're probably not going to get on you for posting a link here in there if it contributes to the discussion (IE: you don't want to post an essay you did in the past or something because it will make the thread painfully long to read or it simply won't fit in the character requirements.) However, posts that simply link to your website to the effect of "I believe in this topic, go read my site...." will be removed and infraction points issued.I hope that doesn't sound too foreboding, most people don't have an issue with it. We just don't want folks to spam and we want to keep the topics on target as well. Some folks out there exclusively like to post links to pre-written material to rebuke others, and that's not really carrying on a discussion. Frankly speaking, most folks won't read those kind of posts, it's much easier to drive traffic if you contribute and demonstrate that you can make your case in a "hostile" environment.