Question If I May .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
ZakarEl;72729 said:
How Did Mary Have A Male Child Without A Man ?
Because it was prophecy in the book of Isaiah by God himself for our Saviour to be born of a virgin.

ZakarEl

Sep 7, 2009
Jordan;72730 said:
Because it was prophecy in the book of Isaiah by God himself for our Saviour to be born of a virgin.
You Have To Come Better Than That .

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
ZakarEl;72729 said:
To put this in laymens terms I like the to draw on what Ive read of in Judism as the spark of God (of life) ... The holy spirit Ghost came upon Mary and put the spark of his spirit into her egg thus creating the begining of a life causing the egg to divide and become a fetus ... A fetus then makes its own blood and develops its own organs...This true of all fetuses. It then developed as a normal fetus thus making Christ fully human. God is supernatural not a mortal man.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its so simple, have you not read, " the words that I speak they are spirit and they are Life". You see its that simple, God spoke a word to mary, Mary accepted what was spoken so life was born in her, this is a spiritual thing, and why only hearing the word of God can bare life reading about it cant, if it could, God could of sent her a letter.In His Love

Robertson

Jun 11, 2013
The scripture says "The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee; therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." Luke 1:35

That's all it says. Anyone else who says more than this is simply guessing. But that is why it is a miracle, we don't understand exactly HOW it was accomplished. Nor do we know exactly HOW the Earth was created, just that it was.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ZakarEl said:
Funny wording.... Why did you ask how Mary had a MALE child? Is it possible to have a female child without a man? I mean... My anatomy, physiology and biology classes I've taken say that's impossible too!

I can't explain it.... The Holy Ghost overshadowed her and she was pregnent. It's also a miracle that Joseph believed the angel when he told him about it... Cause if my wife gets pregnent and the timetable ain't right....

(I'm joking about that last part....) But what I believe should be answered by Trinitarians is why a separate person other than the Father "fathered" Jesus.

Robertson

Jun 11, 2013
FHII said:
But what I believe should be answered by Trinitarians is why a separate person other than the Father "fathered" Jesus.
The only answer to that is the trinity is a man-made doctrine. The truth is that there is the Father, and then there is Jesus. They are no more the same being as you and I are. In fact, Jesus refers to this other being, who He called His Father and our Father - His God and our God, 160 times. Christ wants us to be one with His Father as He is, to be one with them, and to be one with each other. This oneness is not a big spiritual ball of mist or essence that floats through space.

The Father and the Son are distinctly separate beings, but They are perfectly united and one in power and purpose. Their oneness is not reserved for Them alone, rather, They desire this same oneness for everyone who will, with devotion, follow and obey Their commandments.

Thank you for sharing that FH2, most of Chrsitianity is still decieved by 4th century doctrine. May we rid he world of such false doctrine and get back to what the Bible calles the Godhead. Three beings acting as one in purpose. Amen.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Robertson said:
The only answer to that is the trinity is a man-made doctrine. The truth is that there is the Father, and then there is Jesus. They are no more the same being as you and I are. In fact, Jesus refers to this other being, who He called His Father and our Father - His God and our God, 160 times. Christ wants us to be one with His Father as He is, to be one with them, and to be one with each other. This oneness is not a big spiritual ball of mist or essence that floats through space.

The Father and the Son are distinctly separate beings, but They are perfectly united and one in power and purpose. Their oneness is not reserved for Them alone, rather, They desire this same oneness for everyone who will, with devotion, follow and obey Their commandments.

Thank you for sharing that FH2, most of Chrsitianity is still decieved by 4th century doctrine. May we rid he world of such false doctrine and get back to what the Bible calles the Godhead. Three beings acting as one in purpose. Amen.
Mark28:19 "Go ye therefore,and teach all nations,baptizing them in the name of the father,and of the son,and of the holy ghost:"

There is the Trinity.

Wormwood

Chaps
Apr 9, 2013
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robertson said:

Trinitarians do not believe Jesus and the Father are the "same being." They are three separate persons but one God. Trinitarians are not Modalists/Sebellians. I wont go into the rest, but if you would like to start a forum to discuss matters of the Trinity, I would be happy to participate.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Robertson said:

Adam did not have a natural mother or a natural father because God created him God was his Father and God created a body for Jesus and placed him in Mary's womb because he is the LAST Adam.
Heb 10:4-5
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
KJV
If Jesus would have had a natural father, then his bloodline would have been contaminated by the man's unclean spirit that resides in our blood and is passed down only through the seed of the father. The mother of a child only shares in the genes but not the bloodline. That is why it is forbidden for a woman to have many husbands, but we see men in the Bible allowed to father children by many wives for it is the seed of the man that carries the bloodline. Our spirit resides in our blood that is why God says our life is in our blood for it is where are spirit dwells. Abel's blood cried out, the blood of the martyr's cried out. We are not to drink blood or take another's blood in our bodies for it contaminates our blood with unclean spirits. Gives us BAD BLOOD or a low life or a hellish life for they can not overcome sin.

I have question:
Why is it that we can accept the Holy Ghost or Spirit to be part of the Father yet a different entity.. but we can NOT accept THE WORD OF GOD as proceeding from the Father?
The Father, The Word and the Spirit are all one God yet the Father is the head of His Word and the Spirit is the female side of God who is WISDOM yet not female as we understand for Jesus calls the Spirit he. Adam was both male and female in attributes in God's image(attributes) but was divided into two for companionship. It was only after the fall that they were given genitals so that Eve would now have the children instead of God creating us.. yet as a punishment for her sin, it would be painful.

John 14:26-28
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
KJV
Gen 15:1-2
15:1 After these things THE WORD of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
2 And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?
KJV
Judg 3:10
10 And the Spirit of the LORD came upon him, and he judged Israel, and went out to war: and the LORD delivered Chushan-rishathaim king of Mesopotamia into his hand; and his hand prevailed against Chushan-rishathaim.
KJV

Robertson

Jun 11, 2013
Pelaides said:
Mark28:19 "Go ye therefore,and teach all nations,baptizing them in the name of the father,and of the son,and of the holy ghost:"

There is the Trinity.
LOL, dont see the word trinity in there. I see the three beings that comprize the godhead. Good try though ;)

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Pelaides, on 04 Oct 2013 - 7:14 PM, said:
Pelaides said:

There is the Trinity.
Robertson said:
LOL, dont see the word trinity in there. I see the three beings that comprize the godhead. Good try though ;)
The word Trinity is just a label for something taught by the Bible, namely the existence of the triune Godhead.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
1John5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven,the Father,the word,and the Holy Ghost:and these 3 are one".

day

Aug 2, 2012
Idaho, USA
ZakarEl said:
God can create anything anywhere he wants. Through the Holy Spirit, He simply created a strand of DNA next to the strand in Mary's egg. The rest is basic biology.

FHII said:
Funny wording.... Why did you ask how Mary had a MALE child? Is it possible to have a female child without a man? I mean... My anatomy, physiology and biology classes I've taken say that's impossible too!
I think it might be possible given the right technology. Extracting the DNA from one woman's egg and placing it in the egg of another woman could theoretically fertilize it if the two strands of DNA join. The fetus would always be female. I have no idea what the moral implications would be.