Races?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

th1b.taylor

Dec 4, 2010
SE Texas
When God created Adam and his wife, Eve, the human race was began. (Gen. 1-3) Then we see that the only survivors of the world wide flood were Noah, his wife, their sons and their wives, eight people out of all the human race. (Gen. 6-8) It is very clear that there is only one race in the world at this time, it is known as the Human Race and, by logical extension, every man woman and child on the face of the Earth are descendants of Adam and his wife and even closer in time, we are the descendants of Noah and his wife. Further applied logic finds that, because of this, there is only one race of people in all of the world, the Human Race.

Because of the characteristics God gave His most favored creation, as we began to spread over the Earth, it appears that we began to adapt to the different prevailing conditions in the different regions of our home. This resulted in differing appearances that because of, in some cases, a lack of the study of God's Word and other cases because of the lack of the availability of the Word, we now have what we term, Racial Prejudice. This, Racial Prejudice has to be the dumbest ideology in all of the world.

Some, today, will have us to believe that this is the cause for the slave trade of the past and of the present but that is not true. The nation of Sudan has become two countries, North Sudan and South Sudan and one of the resulting problems that led to this was Slavery. Negro men attacked and murdered negro men and sold their wives and children into slavery. In this case the difference is religion, the murders were Islamic and the murdered were Christians. And if we listen to the rhetoric, Islam is the religion of peace!

In the US we run around with the idea that the Negro Slave problem was all ours, also not true. On the Documentary of the USS Constitution and the Africa Corps that ended it's mission with the advent of our Civil War, it is documented that less than one sixth of the slaves that were shipped across the Atlantic, were to this nation to be sold. What is clearly illustrated by study is the slavery that has been documented through-out the ages, is the ability of men to hate one another and to misuse others. The truth of the matter is that it matters not who the slave owner is, Slavery, in it's modern day form is wrong.

We, the people of the world need to grow up and assume the responsibility God has imparted to us. We are loved by God, saved and lost men and it is our duty (Matt. 28:18b-20) to love all men in the same manor that God loves us. We can never accomplish this mission given us in the last verses of Matthew without discarding the stupid idea that colors and features separate us into different races and remember that God began this with one father, Adam, and one mother.

Jul 6, 2011
Great post. The OT is affimed by the new, there are two races perhaps, those in Adam and those in Christ. Those in Christ are told to love and serve those who are not. So racial prejudice is a concept of humanism or rebellion against God.

I saw a news item yesterday about a racial hate crime against a Muslim. So society doesnt even now know what its human races are. Muslim is religious, not racial. Clever isnt it,

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
I don't think of people of different countries as being of another race but of a different nationality. We are all of the human race--regardless of our nationality. I am several nationalities--four to be exact. I believe that the different nationalities and languages began at the tower of Babel when God made it impossible for the people to communicate with one another so that they would spread out and occupy more of the world instead of all banding together. They were all of one language before that, and I've never understood why God considered that to be a problem. The people were all of one accord, one language and working together in harmony, and that was a problem?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Jon-Marc .... I have often pondered that as well ... God saw it as a problem when the people said .....

..... “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

But I have found another thing God said even more intriguing .....

“If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

That is a powerful statement .... ( "nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them") . .... unless I am reading too much into it.

With that in mind it makes me even more concerned about modern day attempts at One World Government.

Just some of my thoughts Jon-Marc
Interersting subject
Thanks.
Arnie

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Jon-Marc .... I have often pondered that as well ... God saw it as a problem when the people said .....

..... “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

But I have found another thing God said even more intriguing .....

“If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

That is a powerful statement .... ( "nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them") . .... unless I am reading too much into it.

With that in mind it makes me even more concerned about modern day attempts at One World Government.

Just some of my thoughts Jon-Marc
Interersting subject
Thanks.
Arnie

The problem that God saw at the building of the Tower of Babel is not that they are in unity. It was their pride that God did not like. They were building a name for themselves, thinking that they can do without God. God wants us to be united as one with Him.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
What the influential powers that be today want us to think is that all peoples EVOLVED from one man and woman, and for after the flood all peoples EVOLVED from one of Noah's three sons. That's is the teaching of EVOLUTION THEORY, not God's act of CREATION.

God's Word (per the Hebrew) does not teach that all races originated from one man and woman, nor from just Noah's three sons after the flood. That idea comes from a tradition from certain readings of Scripture. It's an assumption led by evolutionists crept into The Church.

Per the Hebrew of Genesis 1:26-27, God created both... the races of 'mankind' (Hebrew aadam with no article meaning 'mankind') and the man Adam (Hebrew eth'ha'aadam, with both article and particle meaning 'this man Adam'). The races were outside of His Eden, while God specifically created the man Adam to till His Garden of Eden (per Gen.2). And thus God's Word is specifically about that one family of the man Adam as all other peoples come into association to it.

Another Biblical proof of this is with the Rephaims of Genesis 15. The Rephaims were the 'giant' race, the result from another erruption per the "and also after that" of Gen.6:4. The Rephaims cannot be traced back to any of the sons of Noah, yet there they are among the Canaanites of Gen.15. The Kadmonites of Gen.15 also cannot be traced back to any of Noah's sons. A.H.Sayce of Oxford University in the late 1800's tried to associate the Kadmonites with the sons of Ishmael and Esau. Problem with that is Abram had no sons yet at Genesis 15.

One will find scholars hap-hazardly assigning origin of the Rephaims, Kenites, and Kadmonites back to Noah's grandson Canaan, but God's Word does not. And many preachers today are taught that there was no such event of the Nephilim (fallen ones) of Gen.6 about the mating of the fallen angels with the daughters of men, when that was the main event which caused God to bring the flood of Noah's day in the first place. Why would they be taught today to totally disregard that evidence from Genesis 6? It's because of those pushing the ideas of evolution theory upon them instead, and then trickle it down to brethren in the Churches.

The geneaology God setup for the races of mankind in the beginning at Gen.1 is the same principle of genealogy for today, which is yet the strongest proof. Ancient cultures of different races are shown existing prior to the flood per ancient artifacts, and then continuing to exist after the flood. Many of the ancient peoples have the flood event recorded in their independent histories. Another matter is there is absolutely NO proof of a man and woman of one race producing offspring of another race. No such evidence today, nor throughout ancient history. To think that possible is to adhere to men's false evolution theories for the orgin of the races.

When Cain was booted east of Eden, to the land of Nod, peoples were already there which did not originate from Adam and Eve. Per the ancient histories of the Sumerians prior to the flood, one of Semitic feature arrived among them circa 3800 B.C. (per the original Assyriologist's translation), one they called Sargon. His metal death mask is in the British Museum, showing his features as Semitic-Indo-European. And then later, more with Semtic features came to ancient Sumer (i.e., area of ancient Babylon. It was Sumer before it became Babylonian). Bristowe's book Sargon The Magnificent documents this history from Assyriologist's own translations of the ancient Babylonian Tablets, even though the Assyriologists themselves refused to believe the evidence they themselves discovered, but chose to stay with their present assumed agenda.

What this means is, that God was happy with how He created all... the races in the beginning, and He does not want us to mix ourselves up like how the world wants us to do (Deut.23:2). Thus, there is no inferior race of peoples like the lie some have traditionally bought into also. There have simply been peoples which God did not give His Plan of Salvation to in the beginning until His Son Jesus Christ came to die on the cross.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
On many main points stated by people on this topic I strongly disagree. But race is a touchy and sensitive issue for me.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I disagree also UHCAlan! :huh:

God's Word (per the Hebrew) does not teach that all races originated from one man and woman, nor from just Noah's three sons after the flood. That idea comes from a tradition from certain readings of Scripture. It's an assumption led by evolutionists crept into The Church.

You are suggesting that God created other races before he created Adam. This is not scriptural...

Gen 1:27 So GodH430 createdH1254 (H853) man[H120] in his own image,H6754 in the imageH6754 of GodH430 createdH1254 he him; maleH2145 and femaleH5347 createdH1254 he them.

H120 'âdâm - man
From H119; ruddy, that is, a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.): - X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

Gen 2:19 And out ofH4480 the groundH127 the LORDH3068 GodH430 formedH3335 everyH3605 beastH2416 of the field,H7704 and everyH3605 fowlH5775 of the air;H8064 and broughtH935 them untoH413 Adam[H121] to seeH7200 whatH4100 he would callH7121 them: and whatsoeverH3605 H834 AdamH121 calledH7121 every livingH2416 creature,H5315 thatH1931 was the nameH8034 thereof.

H121 âdâm Adam
The same as H120; Adam, the name of the first man, also of a place in Palestine: - Adam.

The races were outside of His Eden, while God specifically created the man Adam to till His Garden of Eden (per Gen.2). And thus God's Word is specifically about that one family of the man Adam as all other peoples come into association to it.

That is because he was the first and only human being on earth, in the beginning.
To suggest that there were other races at the time of Adam's formation is to profess another doctrine and nullify God's word.1Corinthians 15:45-49, 1 Timothy 2:13

Biblical proof of this is with the Rephaims of Genesis 15. The Rephaims were the 'giant' race, the result from another erruption per the "and also after that" of Gen.6:4. The Rephaims cannot be traced back to any of the sons of Noah, yet there they are among the Canaanites of Gen.15. The Kadmonites of Gen.15 also cannot be traced back to any of Noah's sons. A.H.Sayce of Oxford University in the late 1800's tried to associate the Kadmonites with the sons of Ishmael and Esau. Problem with that is Abram had no sons yet at Genesis 15.

1Ch 8:1 Now BenjaminH1144 begatH3205 (H853) BelaH1106 his firstborn,H1060 AshbelH788 the second,H8145 and AharahH315 the third,H7992
1Ch 8:2 NohahH5119 the fourth,H7243 and RaphaH7498 the fifth.H2549

1Ch 8:34 And the sonH1121 of JonathanH3083 was Meribbaal;H4807 and MeribbaalH4807 begatH3205 (H853) Micah.H4318
1Ch 8:35 And the sonsH1121 of MicahH4318 were, Pithon,H6377 and Melech,H4429 and Tarea,H8390 and Ahaz.H271
1Ch 8:36 And AhazH271 begatH3205 (H853) Jehoadah;H3085 and JehoadahH3085 begatH3205 (H853) Alemeth,H5964 and Azmaveth,H5820 and Zimri;H2174 and ZimriH2174 begatH3205 (H853) Moza,H4162
1Ch 8:37 And MozaH4162 begatH3205 (H853) Binea:H1150Rapha[H7498] was his son,H1121 EleasahH501 his son,H1121 AzelH682 his son:H1121

[H7498] râphâ' râphâh
Probably the same as H7497; giant; Rapha or Raphah, the name of two Israelites: - Rapha.

[H7497] râphâ' râphâh
From [H7495] in the sense of invigorating; a giant: - giant, Rapha, Rephaim (-s). See also H1051.

The Rephaimites came through the tribe of Benjamin, the son of Jacob, son of Issac, son of Abraham, son of Terah, son of Nahor, son of Serug, son of Reu, son of Peleg, son of Eber, son of Salah, son of Arphaxad, son of Shem, the Son of Noah. The other Rapha came through the line of King Saul also from the tribe of Benjamin.

Genesis 10 (King James Version)
Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his
tongue [H3956], after their families [H4940], in their nations [H1471].

Families began to disperse after God confused their language in Genesis 11. I understand that Genesis 10 is an overview, a summary of Genesis 11. Genesis 10 seems to be pointing to tribal differences but the same language until God intervened and scattered the people..

[H3956] lâshôn lâshôn leshônâh - tongues
From H3960; the tongue (of man or animals), used literally (as the instrument of licking, eating, or speech), and figuratively (speech, an ingot, a fork of flame, a cove of water): - + babbler, bay, + evil speaker, language, talker, tongue, wedge.

[H4940] mishpâchâh - families
From H8192 (compare H8198); a family, that is, circle of relatives; figuratively a class (of persons), a species (of animals) or sort (of things); by extension a tribe or people: - family, kind (-red).

[H1471] gôy gôy - nations
Apparently from the same root as H1465 (in the sense of massing); a foreign nation; hence a Gentile; also (figuratively) a troop of animals, or a flight of locusts: - Gentile, heathen, nation, people.

Shalom!!!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
The problem that God saw at the building of the Tower of Babel is not that they are in unity. It was their pride that God did not like. They were building a name for themselves, thinking that they can do without God. God wants us to be united as one with Him.

Not sure if I see pride as the issue as much as a common language which enabled them to work on the (un-godly) tower project ..... the actual verses read as follows ......

But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Not sure if I see pride as the issue as much as a common language which enabled them to work on the (un-godly) tower project ..... the actual verses read as follows ......

But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

The Holy Bible says that the reason they built the tower in the first place was to build a name for themselves. That is their pride that God was displeased with. He is not displeased with their unity because He wants unity. Pride is an offense against God.

Genesis 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

Language is not a problem to God because language is not a sin. At Pentecost, the Apostles were able to speak in different languages that anyone of different races was able to understand (See Acts 2:3-8). God allowed His Apostles to speak different languages so they would be able to spread the good news to all nations and thus unite them in Christ.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
You are suggesting that God created other races before he created Adam. This is not scriptural...

I stated no such thing.

Read what I did state, that God created both.. the races of 'mankind' (aadam) AND a specific man Adam (eth'ha'aadam) on His 6th day, as per the Hebrew of Genesis 1:26-27.

You won't discover this by just referring to Hebrew Lexicons that only define the meaning of the name 'Adam' or word 'adam'. The difference is in the Hebrew manuscripts of Gen.1:26-27 itself. 2 distinctions are made. In Hebrew when the word 'aadam' appears by itself, it means 'mankind' in the general sense. But when the word 'aadam' appears with both the article and particle, like eth'ha'aadam, then it's about a specific man. In Gen.2:7 it's eth'ha'aadam' in the Hebrew again, referring to the specific man Adam which God placed in His Garden to till the soil.

It's the very same type grammatical situation in our English language. If one refers to 'man' it's about mankind in general. But if one says 'this man', it's about a specific man. The Hebrew of Gen.1:26-27 makes that kind of distinction in the manuscripts.

That is because he was the first and only human being on earth, in the beginning.
To suggest that there were other races at the time of Adam's formation is to profess another doctrine and nullify God's word.1Corinthians 15:45-49, 1 Timothy 2:13

It's an assumed tradition that the man Adam was the only one God created on His 6th day, just like it's an assumed tradition by men that all peoples after the flood descended from Noah's three sons, which is actually the theory of evolution of races. No way to escape that evolution suggestion with that idea, simply because assuming that all races of man originate from one specific race is not scientifically supported by any evidence, but is only a theory of evoutionists. God created the races; they did not evolve. Nor is there evidence that the races came by living in different areas of the earth, which again, is evolutionist theory only.

So let's see what those Scriptures you present say:

1 Cor 15:45-49
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
(KJV)

None of that gives proof of the races evolving from one man and woman, nor from Noah's three sons after the flood. It instead simply declares as all have borne the image of the earthy, meaning with a flesh body, so also will all bear the image of the heavenly, i.e., a spiritual body which Paul was speaking about there.

1 Tim 2:9-14
9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
(KJV)

Eve was taken from the man Adam, but which Adam? The specific eth'ha'aadam of Gen.2:7 which God created to till His Garden. None of that changes.

[quote]1Ch 8:1 Now BenjaminH1144 begatH3205 (H853) BelaH1106 his firstborn,H1060 AshbelH788 the second,H8145 and AharahH315 the third,H7992
1Ch 8:2 NohahH5119 the fourth,H7243 and RaphaH7498 the fifth.H2549
[/quote]

Rapha is used as a 'name', not the same idea of the Rephaims of Gen.15, and all the other Scripture evidence about a giant race of abnormal stature (Deut.3:11; 1 Sam.17:4-7; 2 Sam.21:18-22; Numbers 13:32-33).

The Rephaimites came through the tribe of Benjamin, the son of Jacob, son of Issac, son of Abraham, son of Terah, son of Nahor, son of Serug, son of Reu, son of Peleg, son of Eber, son of Salah, son of Arphaxad, son of Shem, the Son of Noah.
The other Rapha came through the line of King Saul also from the tribe of Benjamin.

No, the Rephaims (giants) did not originate from Benjamin, nor Jacob, nor Isaac, etc. How do we know that for sure? Because none of Abram's seed were yet even born... when the Rephaims are mentioned in Gen.15 existing among the nations of Canaan. (You should easily be able to recognize that from Gen.15, so I don't know why you would even suggest that the Rephaims could originate from any of Abraham's seed).

[quote]
Genesis 10 (King James Version)
Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his
tongue [H3956], after their families [H4940], in their nations [H1471].

Families began to disperse after God confused their language in Genesis 11. I understand that Genesis 10 is an overview, a summary of Genesis 11. Genesis 10 seems to be pointing to tribal differences but the same language until God intervened and scattered the people..

[H3956] lâshôn lâshôn leshônâh - tongues
From H3960; the tongue (of man or animals), used literally (as the instrument of licking, eating, or speech), and figuratively (speech, an ingot, a fork of flame, a cove of water): - + babbler, bay, + evil speaker, language, talker, tongue, wedge.

[H4940] mishpâchâh - families
From H8192 (compare H8198); a family, that is, circle of relatives; figuratively a class (of persons), a species (of animals) or sort (of things); by extension a tribe or people: - family, kind (-red).

[H1471] gôy gôy - nations
Apparently from the same root as H1465 (in the sense of massing); a foreign nation; hence a Gentile; also (figuratively) a troop of animals, or a flight of locusts: - Gentile, heathen, nation, people.

Shalom!!!
[/quote]

Is that your proof that the Rephaims, Kenites, and Kadmonites of Gen.15 originated from one of Noah's three sons? No proof of it in those Scriptures you posted.

14. THE SYNONYMOUS WORDS
USED FOR "MAN".

There are four principal Hebrew words rendered "man", and these must be carefully discriminated. Every occurrence is noted in the margin of The Companion Bible. They represent him from four different points of view :--
  1. 'Adam, denotes his origin, as being made from the "dust of the Adamah" ground (Lat. homo).
  2. 'Ish, has regard to sex, a male (Lat. vir).
  3. 'Enosh, has regard to his infirmities, as physically mortal, and as to character, incurable.
  4. 'Geber, has respect to his strength, a mighty man.

'Adam, without the article, denotes man or mankind in general (Gen. 1:26; 2:5; 5:1, followed by plural pronoun). With the article, it denotes the man, Adam, though rendered "man" in Gen. 1:27; 2:7 (twice), 8, 15, 16, 19 (marg.), 22 (twice); 3:12, 22, 24; 5:1; 6:1 (rendered "men"), 2, 3, 4. After this, the Hebrew 'Adam = man or men, is used of the descendants of Adam. Hence, Christ is called "the son of Adam", not a son of Enosh.
With the particle ha ('eth) in addition to the article it is very emphatic, and means self, very, this same, this very. See Gen. 2:7 (first occurrence), 8, 15.
Rendered in the Septuagint (anthropos) 411 times; (aner) eighteen times (fifteen times in Proverbs); (brotos), mortal (all in Job); once (gegenes), earth-born, Jer. 32:20.

-------------------------------------

That's from the 1800's Christian Hebrew scholar E.W. Bullinger. Per the manuscripts of Gen.1:26-27, and per even Bullinger's own notes there, eth'ha'aadam actually occurs first in Gen.1.

th1b.taylor

Dec 4, 2010
SE Texas
Great post. The OT is affimed by the new, there are two races perhaps, those in Adam and those in Christ. Those in Christ are told to love and serve those who are not. So racial prejudice is a concept of humanism or rebellion against God.

I saw a news item yesterday about a racial hate crime against a Muslim. So society doesnt even now know what its human races are. Muslim is religious, not racial. Clever isnt it,
They are so in rebellion as to vacate all reason these days. I've also heard my position on the Muslim or Islamic Religion attacked as racial hate. The world is just so in rebellion against God.

They were called different tribes in the Old testament .... and yes .... the Creator was prejudice against many of them.

Slavery was also rampant.
Arnie,
My Birth Father was a Mesqularo Apache and the most of Texas was under Commanche control. They were both red skinned but differ5ent tribes, no racial garbage just plain onery. (sp?)

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Arnie,
My Birth Father was a Mesqularo Apache and the most of Texas was under Commanche control. They were both red skinned but differ5ent tribes, no racial garbage just plain onery. (sp?)
Taylor ... I love the Canadian Indian people (most of them anyway) and I find it interesting many of the "tribes" had the concept of an invisible Creator "Up in the sky" and they could see his handywork in nature. (Sounds just like what our bible teaches)

(They had this knowlege before the European arrived)

I wonder how they knew that .... maybe like Jesus dropped by to North America after he was done in Jerusalem ..... just speculation on my part .... but have always found it intriguing.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Holy Bible says that the reason they built the tower in the first place was to build a name for themselves. That is their pride that God was displeased with. He is not displeased with their unity because He wants unity. Pride is an offense against God.

Genesis 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

Language is not a problem to God because language is not a sin. At Pentecost, the Apostles were able to speak in different languages that anyone of different races was able to understand (See Acts 2:3-8). God allowed His Apostles to speak different languages so they would be able to spread the good news to all nations and thus unite them in Christ.

Actually God is against any unity that is not of Him. All of us just getting together is humanism. Jesus came to bring fire and a sword to divide out a people for Himself.

th1b.taylor

Dec 4, 2010
SE Texas
There is an entire sermon series in just that thought and the scriptures on the Tower of Bable. Great observation.

Erudite Celt

Jun 20, 2012
ULSTER
When God created Adam and his wife, Eve, the human race was began. (Gen. 1-3) Then we see that the only survivors of the world wide flood were Noah, his wife, their sons and their wives, eight people out of all the human race. (Gen. 6-8) It is very clear that there is only one race in the world at this time, it is known as the Human Race and, by logical extension, every man woman and child on the face of the Earth are descendants of Adam and his wife and even closer in time, we are the descendants of Noah and his wife. Further applied logic finds that, because of this, there is only one race of people in all of the world, the Human Race.

Because of the characteristics God gave His most favored creation, as we began to spread over the Earth, it appears that we began to adapt to the different prevailing conditions in the different regions of our home. This resulted in differing appearances that because of, in some cases, a lack of the study of God's Word and other cases because of the lack of the availability of the Word, we now have what we term, Racial Prejudice. This, Racial Prejudice has to be the dumbest ideology in all of the world.

Some, today, will have us to believe that this is the cause for the slave trade of the past and of the present but that is not true. The nation of Sudan has become two countries, North Sudan and South Sudan and one of the resulting problems that led to this was Slavery. Negro men attacked and murdered negro men and sold their wives and children into slavery. In this case the difference is religion, the murders were Islamic and the murdered were Christians. And if we listen to the rhetoric, Islam is the religion of peace!

In the US we run around with the idea that the Negro Slave problem was all ours, also not true. On the Documentary of the USS Constitution and the Africa Corps that ended it's mission with the advent of our Civil War, it is documented that less than one sixth of the slaves that were shipped across the Atlantic, were to this nation to be sold. What is clearly illustrated by study is the slavery that has been documented through-out the ages, is the ability of men to hate one another and to misuse others. The truth of the matter is that it matters not who the slave owner is, Slavery, in it's modern day form is wrong.

We, the people of the world need to grow up and assume the responsibility God has imparted to us. We are loved by God, saved and lost men and it is our duty (Matt. 28:18b-20) to love all men in the same manor that God loves us. We can never accomplish this mission given us in the last verses of Matthew without discarding the stupid idea that colors and features separate us into different races and remember that God began this with one father, Adam, and one mother.
Race is a human fallacy. There is but one race on earth and that is the Human race. Instead of the term race I truly think the term ancestor group would be more appropriate. Modern genetic studies prove that the whole of mankind can trace their linage to one mitochondrial mother! Science again confirms the literal truth of the bible. What is even more peculiar is that genetic studies prove that men were on earth before women! No kidding everyone say "Adam"

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Race is a human fallacy. There is but one race on earth and that is the Human race. Instead of the term race I truly think the term ancestor group would be more appropriate. Modern genetic studies prove that the whole of mankind can trace their linage to one mitochondrial mother! Science again confirms the literal truth of the bible. What is even more peculiar is that genetic studies prove that men were on earth before women! No kidding everyone say "Adam"

Just because we are all 'humans' made up from DNA does not mean God created us all to appear the same. Just as there is variety with the rest of God's creation, so likewise with the human race, and evolution had nothing to do with it.