Random Acts of Kindness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
. We only come to faith THROUGH our doubt.
Show me that in Gods word please?

James 1:6. "But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How do you grasp the understanding of God’s word Epi?

Spiritual understanding that is?
Spiritual life is a deeper kind of life...it is an eternal form of life. Not very many have experienced the higher walk in holiness. This is another judgment against a people who don't love the truth. People tend to only consider themselves, and not the things of God. People will push eternal things till the end of their lives, thinking that "heaven" is for later, But this is a HUGE error.

Heaven is ONLY for now. The next age is not in heaven...but on a new earth. Heaven is coming to earth.

We are to seek to enter into the kingdom of heaven RIGHT NOW...to walk there in His holy presence where there is no sin at all. It is to walk in the light as He is in the light. Mockers and unbelievers who have infiltrated into the church will deny the higher walk in Zion...because they are rooted in a carnal belief system that can only promise a future life for a present dogmatic belief system that DENIES THE FAITH of Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Really religious believer you mean... :rolleyes:

Is a religious person a true believer?

You would think so.

Typical.

Certainty is a human ploy.

The Cross of Christ is a certainty.
One day you may have that certainty, and when that happens, if it does...then your posts and threads and videos, will be exactly the theological opposite of what they are now.
But till that day comes, your teaching is only designed to harm the faith of a Real Believer.

You have a theology...based on the Great Delusion.\

Yes, you told me that the "whipping boy" Jesus, is my Delusion.

We'll see about that, in the end.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Only a blank self deceived fool would teach that the Salvation of God, that is the Blood of Jesus on the Cross is "free stuff" and "whipping boy" Theology.

So, that is you as those are YOUR Words, i quoted.

Your own words keep defining you, and you can do nothing about it, except to keep proving what im showing the members.

Your mouth and your theology is not your friend, and they are not the Friend of God.
And you'll keep proving it.. @Episkopos .. as that is your ministry.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Show me that in Gods word please?

James 1:6. "But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."
And when Jesus knew it, he said unto them, Why reason, because you have no bread? perceive you not yet, neither understand? have you your heart yet hardened? Mark 8:17

For they considered not the miracle of the loaves: for their heart was hardened. Mark 6:52

Jesus came to us with a message that carnal ones could call a "high fallutin'" spiritual message, that NO ONE accepted. Even His closest followers had no idea what Jesus was talking about.

Much like modern church-goers.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus came to us with a message that carnal ones could call a "high fallutin'" spiritual message,

Trying to "sound spiritual".... by @Episkopos

Yet, you can't actually explain anything you pretend you know..
Ive notice this about you, over the last year.

You state a bizarre religious concept in a Thread or Video, thats is designed to "sound spiritual".... but you can't Actually teach it., as you are only tying to be perceived , = in a certain religious light.
'And when you get called out, all you can do is INSULT, as you have nothing else, once you are revealed, again and again.

And when you do try to teach this "zion" nonsense, your words are "vain jangling".

Your words, your religious concepts that you have cobbled together out of commentaries and other people's theology, ..(piecemeal) .. you can't even explain them.. You're religious nonsense teaching, is like watching a Plane with its landing gear stuck... and it can never actually land.
It just keeps going around and around in the air... unable to find any solid ground.

You quote verses, but you can't explain them.
That's something else ive noticed about you.
And when you try to explain a verse, its always absolutely nothing at all = related to Paul's Theology.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you posted is John Calvinism.
Its a cult mindset, and a doctrine of devils.

See, God does not DECIDE who will TRUST in Jesus.

Who decides that?

You do.
Trying to say I'm a Calvinist huh, slap in the face noted. As always I can count on you with offensive attacks to my character. Some people come here to run for election and like to use the slander campaign to win votes. Nothing new or aspiring in that.

You can't decide to go to heaven I think. The bible makes that clear. God will make the decision. But we should try. And that is the true Gospel that you don't appear to see.

Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? ' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

I think you have a lot of bible studying to do before you get the gospel correct Behold. And BTW you are blaspheming God with your post just then. I would be more careful. I said God decides who he will save, and you said that is the doctrine of devils. God is the judge behold for the final judgment:

Read again Matthew 25:31-46 Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 25:31-46 - New King James Version

@Episkopos has a point. We should accept Jesus and have works meet for repentance:

Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, “Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 8 Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, 9 and do not think to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones. 10 And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trying to "sound spiritual".... by @Episkopos

Yet, you can't actually explain anything you pretend you know..
Ive notice this about you, over the last year.
"For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ."

You state a bizarre religious concept in a Thread or Video, thats is designed to "sound spiritual".... but you can't Actually teach it., as you are only tying to be perceived , = in a certain religious light.
'And when you get called out, all you can do is INSULT, as you have nothing else, once you are revealed, again and again.

The insults come from you...displaying your religious outer man ego for all to see. I just point out the source of your error. Will you thank me for it? No, only the wise thank the person that corrects them...becoming wiser still in the process.
And when you do try to teach this "zion" nonsense, your words are "vain jangling".

To carnal ears. The ways of God are too wonderful to be grasped by bottom feeders.
Your words, your religious concepts that you have cobbled together out of commentaries and other people's theology, ..(piecemeal) .. you can't even explain them.. You're religious nonsense teaching, is like watching a Plane with its landing gear stuck... and it can never actually land.
It just keeps going around and around in the air... unable to find any solid ground.

You quote verses, but you can't explain them.
That's something else ive noticed about you.
And when you try to explain a verse, its always absolutely nothing at all = related to Paul's Theology.
I'm not able to teach you anything...so you think I'm a false teacher. But what about you having deaf ears?

You don't understand Paul's theology. As Peter warned...

As also in all his (Paul's) epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.” 2 Pet. 3:16

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And when Jesus knew it, he said unto them, Why reason, because you have no bread? perceive you not yet, neither understand? have you your heart yet hardened? Mark 8:17

For they considered not the miracle of the loaves: for their heart was hardened. Mark 6:52

Jesus came to us with a message that carnal ones could call a "high fallutin'" spiritual message, that NO ONE accepted. Even His closest followers had no idea what Jesus was talking about.

Much like modern church-goers.
That is not showing that doubt brings us to Faith...that’s your opinion ....

We receive faith when we become Born Again, Faith needs to be exercised for it to grow...

We start off with faith...that faith grows and matures for those who are “ Born Again “ imo/ belief.

…12to equip the saints for works of ministry and to build up the body of Christ, 13until we all reach unity in the faith and in theknowledge of the Son of God, as we matureto the full measure of the stature of Christ.14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed about by the waves and carried around by every wind of teaching and by the clever cunning of men in their deceitful scheming.…

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

We receive faith when we become Born Again, Faith needs to be exercised for it to grow...
So you think hardening your heart is the same as faith?

Should we take a poll or go by your opinion?

What I say is that hardening your heart is based on doubt. Of course you disagree... you don't reason very well. You are doubting...so you illustrate my point.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So you think hardening your heart is the same as faith?

Should we take a poll or go by your opinion?

What I say is that hardening your heart is based on doubt. Of course you disagree... you don't reason very well. You are doubting...so you illustrate my point.
Not making any sense “ to me” Epi...try not to be so defensive, your just posting your opinion of me, yet you berate others for doing this...that’s hypocritical Epi.

Stop telling me what I’m thinking..you don’t know me from Adam....discuss the topic and not the poster .

I post my opinion as you do,your opinion is no more valid than mine or others on this forum.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For any and all who look down on kindness because evil people can also behave at times with kindness...you're not getting it. Being unkind does not correct those who are kind. You are barking up the wrong tree. Instead let your kindness be known.

Only a carnal mind seeks to correct in such an unbalanced way. The problem is not with kindness...it's with lies and half-truths that teachers of error promote.
And the ones who complain the most about "kind" false teachers are themselves the most sensitive to rebukes because of their own false teachings. The irony. :ummm:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Trying to say I'm a Calvinist huh,

Calvin, The Devil's owned, teaches that God= chooses who will be saved.

That's TULIP Hyper Calvinism, "doctrines of Devils". "predestined to go to hell or not"... lies.

You just posted the same theology.
You dont realize it?
Really?

So..."connect the dots", as you accused yourself, and i just pointed it out. @dev553344

Listen, God does not choose some for hell, and He does not choose some for Heaven.

GOD gave Jesus on the Cross as HOW you can choose to decide where you end up after you die.

Listen.

PREACHERS like me PREACH and TEACH "the Cross" as The Gospel, so that people can hear it, and BELIEVE or not.

God will honor your CHOICE, now, and after you die.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We start off with faith...that faith grows and matures for those who are “ Born Again “ imo/ belief.

…12to equip the saints for works of ministry and to build up the body of Christ, 13until we all reach unity in the faith and in theknowledge of the Son of God, as we matureto the full measure of the stature of Christ.14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed about by the waves and carried around by every wind of teaching and by the clever cunning of men in their deceitful scheming.…
Yes God chooses his children to be born again, would he turn away any desiring to be together with him forever? I doubt he turns children away that truly and honestly and humbly desire to be his children.

And when God blesses us with a spiritual birth, his spirit works with us to change us into new creatures, more loving and charitable and true to the gospel. It is his work and glory I think:

John 10:28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvin The Devil's owned, teaches that God= chooses who will be saved.

That's TULIP Hyper Calvinism, "doctrines of Devils". "predestined to go to hell or not"... lies.

You just posted the same theology.
You dont realize it?
Really?

So..."connect the dost", as you accused yourself, and i just pointed it out. @dev553344
Really, you error yet again at not comprehending the doctrine I understand to be true. Take a look at my post #36. It is not Calvin doctrine I follow.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes God chooses his children to be born again, would he turn away any desiring to be together with him forever? I doubt he turns children away that truly and honestly and humbly desire to be his children.
I don’t know the answer to this dev.
And when God blesses us with a spiritual birth, his spirit works with us to change us into new creatures, more loving and charitable and true to the gospel. It is his work and glory I think:
Amen!!!..100% agree...all Glory goes to God...it’s his Love through us that brings us to loving others...as his word says, we are NOTHING without His Spirit.

• Love
Reactions: dev553344

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are doubting
The message you’re sharing as it were is truly brilliant, beautiful and very obviously the genuine article. It’s pure joy to read and much appreciated.

For consideration… doubt is felt. An emotion. Intrinsic guidance in regard to thoughts & beliefs.

That one is doubting, as in a doing, behavior or action, potentially reinforces a belief loop of self referential thoughts and someone guilty of doubting, likely obscuring that guilt is felt as well, as guilt is an emotion… intrinsic guidance for thoughts.

Last edited:

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sometimes make myself slightly crazy by pondering whether I can actually ever do ANYTHING that is actually good. To most people, I seem extraordinarily generous. BUT, even in a random act of kindness for a complete stranger who has no idea who I am, I can't avoid self-satisfied thoughts such as "Wow, what a good person I am!" I can't avoid "That guy may not know who I am, but he thinks I'm wonderful!' Even, perhaps, "God saw that and is happy with me!" I suppose in a way it's the ultimate lesson in humility - that even when you do something that by any objective standard is truly kind and generous, you can't keep human pride out of the equation.