Really need prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nancy, God has a purpose for you, you know that. Sometimes He tips the boat and has the wheels in motion to send us elsewhere. You are needed.

Father God, take the sadness away from Nancy's heart and lead her to the place where they are waiting for her, and she is most needed. Until then, reassure her, and lead her to that place, In Jesus Name, Amen

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy, God has a purpose for you, you know that. Sometimes He tips the boat and has the wheels in motion to send us elsewhere. You are needed.

Father God, take the sadness away from Nancy's heart and lead her to the place where they are waiting for her, and she is most needed. Until then, reassure her, and lead her to that place, In Jesus Name, Amen
Gonna cry again!!! Thank you sweet sister, all these prayers have truly lifted my spirit and i thank you all so very much!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy
I have missed a lot in the last few weeks. There are literally hundeds of posts. Just got to this one. I was sorry to hear of your difficulties where you were once blessed. I am also praying for you,

Your brother always in Christ

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy
I have missed a lot in the last few weeks. There are literally hundeds of posts. Just got to this one. I was sorry to hear of your difficulties where you were once blessed. I am also praying for you,

Your brother always in Christ
Thank you brother, I've missed you! Yes, it was time to leave and it was one of the hardest decisions of my life. Perhaps The Lord was telling me that I was putting too much faith in the Gen. Cen. It is hard living just 3 blocks from there and seeing many, many clients as well as a few volunteers walking on the main street here. Just waiting on God to direct me elsewhere.
Thank you John and I sure hope you and Kathy are doing well...how is your health been coming along?? BTW- some of the clients and a few volunteers are asking where I am at, they tell them that I am taking a little break! Guess they still are not planning on correcting those who are causing many to leave there. I still support them with a small monthly donation but, nothing like I once did...NEED to find a place that will fit well and where the people are not so dog eat dog and who tear one another apart with their words.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh dear heavenly Father, I pray for Nancy, she has gone through what seems like a huge loss to have to leave her work place as the spirit of the place is now bad. I pray that as this door closes, another door will be opened for her where the spirit is great and she can have purpose and not feel alone as perhaps you have something else in mind for her now in this season, in Jesus' name, Amen!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello brothers and sisters,
Asking on my own behalf for prayer. After almost 6 years of volunteering at a once beloved place, I've left a week ago. It has changed very much and not for the good. I've only held on staying there because of continually reminding myself that I was there for the clients and that got me through these last couple years. New volunteers have come in and changed the spirit of the whole place, the atmosphere is now toxic and just cannot be around that anymore. This has been my ONLY outlet for all this time and I now find myself once again flailing with zero purpose in life. I have never felt so utterly alone and am sad all the time. It is hard to even drive by the place as it has left a huge whole in my heart and life. So many losses!
I ask that you all pray that God would lead me to where He would have me be, so as to be around others and be His hands and feet for others. It seems that God has been drawing me away from there and I hope and pray that He does have something else.
I can relate to Jeremiah!
Thank you in advance as I know there are some on here who will pray.
Dear Nancy,
I know the Lord will lead you to where you need to be. I am reminded of the prophet Jonah, who after he was done prophesying to Nineveh sat down a bit discouraged. God grew up a plant to shelter him. During that time, God invited Jonah to reflect on his experience and his feelings. Perhaps you also might take this down time to reflect on what you are feeling right now and in the mean time. I will pray for you.

Holy Father, please bless Nancy and give her refreshment and rest. And Lord, please allow this experience to increase her faith and her love for you. Keep her in your care and when she is ready, please tell her where she should be. And finally Lord, I know that you already had this in mind before I prayed, but I thank you for allowing me to participate.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Nancy,
I know the Lord will lead you to where you need to be. I am reminded of the prophet Jonah, who after he was done prophesying to Nineveh sat down a bit discouraged. God grew up a plant to shelter him. During that time, God invited Jonah to reflect on his experience and his feelings. Perhaps you also might take this down time to reflect on what you are feeling right now and in the mean time. I will pray for you.

Holy Father, please bless Nancy and give her refreshment and rest. And Lord, please allow this experience to increase her faith and her love for you. Keep her in your care and when she is ready, please tell her where she should be. And finally Lord, I know that you already had this in mind before I prayed, but I thank you for allowing me to participate.
Thank you C & Z! What a wonderful prayer! I take much comfort in the prayers of my brothers and sisters. Very kind you are :)
Trusting that The Lord is taking good care of you both!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh dear heavenly Father, I pray for Nancy, she has gone through what seems like a huge loss to have to leave her work place as the spirit of the place is now bad. I pray that as this door closes, another door will be opened for her where the spirit is great and she can have purpose and not feel alone as perhaps you have something else in mind for her now in this season, in Jesus' name, Amen!
Thank you TLP! He is working, just have not seen it yet. I firmly believe He WILL open other doors, so grateful for your prayers! Prayers are so powerful!
God bless you sister.