Reincarnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note that Satan would later reincarnate into several physical Human forms...
  • King of Egypt
  • King of Assyria
  • King of Babylon
  • King of Medo-Persia
  • King of Greece
  • King of Rome
Each head of the Beast represents an incarnation into physical form. Satan will of course reincarnate yet again as the final Antichrist...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

The phrase "Was, and is not, and shall ascend" is just another way of saying reincarnation.

Satan was a Human, Satan died, Satan became (and will become) another Human. It is really just that simple. It is so obvious that Satan is reincarnated that this whole debate can be ended by just this one verse.

Yet sadly, the Christian is confounded by verses such as these as if there is a veil over their eyes.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Each of us lives only once and will die only once.
So much for the Rapture...

1 Thessalonians 4:17
"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

I guess everyone needs to quit believing in the above verse. According to the OP, everyone has to die.

Be careful what you wish for! :oops:
It is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment.
Hebrews 9:27 ESV

There are some exceptions to this last statement.

Allow me to break through the brainwashing and conditioning. What OP just said, is that there are CONTRADICTIONS in the Bible. But as long as Christians call them 'exceptions', then the gullible can go back to sleep.

Let us see what the Word of God has to say about OP's "Each of us will die only once" statement...

Revelation 21:8
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

See the words 'Second Death'? I am pretty sure that means some Humans are going to die more than one time. ;)

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
This Forum is more or less an Echo Chamber when it comes to subjects like these. Those that dare to go against set Dogma are quickly met with hostility. I should know. I am a Christian that believes that the concept of reincarnation is absolutely, one hundred percent Biblical. Consequently, over ninety percent of the interactions I receive from others here are nothing but pure vitriol. That's Cognitive Dissonance for ya.

Anyhow...

I am in the process of making a new movie that goes into Biblical Reincarnation in great detail. As of this moment, I am working on the part of the film that deals with the world's first reincarnations...
  • Satan
  • Eve
  • Adam

hey base, havent seen you in a while. you still on christianchat.com or did they kick you? they dont like "think outside the box" kinda guys like us.

i believe in preexistance, past lives, i wouldnt really call it reincarnation as that is thought of by many as the eastern cycle of birth where we are born in and out of this world. i follow more the way Origen taught, the cycles take place between many worlds, not just one.
im not sure i would call it 100% biblical, as i dont see many "clear" teachings, just suggestive passages. but unlike the many mainstreamers, i dont see the RC as 100% unbiblical. they always go to the Paul passage "man is appointed to die once" and claim this disproves the whole thing. every cycle has a death so it really doesnt prove anything from where i am sitting.

where do you think you came from?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey base, havent seen you in a while. you still on christianchat.com or did they kick you? they dont like "think outside the box" kinda guys like us.

Hi Jaybird. Yeah, they banned me a while back. I forget what for... lol.
i believe in preexistance, past lives, i wouldnt really call it reincarnation as that is thought of by many as the eastern cycle of birth where we are born in and out of this world. i follow more the way Origen taught, the cycles take place between many worlds, not just one.
im not sure i would call it 100% biblical, as i dont see many "clear" teachings, just suggestive passages. but unlike the many mainstreamers, i dont see the RC as 100% unbiblical.
Origen is cool. Many Worlds. Sure why not. I teach that in one of my vids.
they always go to the Paul passage "man is appointed to die once" and claim this disproves the whole thing.
Yep. Like Pavlov's Dog, many Christians will quote that verse without even thinking.
where do you think you came from?
I used to have dreams when I was little of sitting in a hospital waiting room. In the dream I was a young kid waiting for my new parents so that I could be born. When it was time to be born, a Nurse led me through some double doors and down a hall. Then the dream would end.

I remember feeling very sad that I never got to grow up to be an adult. I must have died young.

I was always told reincarnation wasn't real, so I just ignored the dreams until recently.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Biggest Lie Ever Told" is what I call the teaching of 'Eternal Torments'.

And here is where 'The Biggest Lie Ever Told' has its beginnings...

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely [....................] die."

Notice I put a large separation between the words 'surely' and 'die'? That is where the Church, and practically every Christian on the planet, adds unto the Word of God. What did God say about adding unto the Word?

Revelation 22:18
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:"

As far as I know, I am the only Christian on the planet that does NOT add a word or words to Genesis 2:17.

What are said words? Here are two of the most common ones...
  • Spiritually
  • Begin to
Some Christians teach: "...thou shalt surely [Spiritually] die"

Others teach: "...thou shalt surely [begin to] die"

I teach: "...thou shalt surely die"

Shame on you Christians for adding unto to the Word of God!!!

No wonder God has sent us plagues.

:(

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes a man's intellect can be a huge stumbling block.

Romans 1:20 NKJV — For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
Romans 1:21 NKJV — because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

When those who believe there is some second chance to make up for rejecting Jesus in this life , wake up to face a Judgment where ALL those judgements are finalized and unchangeable for all eternity....it'll be a serious wake-up call....and too late to do anything about it. A lot of born again believers will find themselves in that place. They won't lose their eternal destination, but the responsibility, authority and ability in eternity will be much less than His sacrifice appointed for our sakes. Consequences will be eternal. There is a reason why God will have to dry tears in heaven....He will do so, but the regret will be profoundly disturbing.