Remember your 20s?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
(Telerea;44270)
One slight change is needed to that.People are strange! :amen:
biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVp8UGjECt4I agree with the Stand Up Economist --- "People are Stupid" (Economics humor)

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
(kriss;44181)
LOL:)I'm pretty sure you are our baby Dukester and so smart for your age makes us so proud:)
Yay!!!
smile.gif
I am beaming with happiness Haha

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(kriss;44170)
Im not sure this thread is a good idea it might depress Tim_from PA trying to remember how far he has come from those days of his 20's
smile.gif
just a little paybacks for longest thread posts
smile.gif

You are sooooooo right. I remember my 20's well. I used to to be attracted to (and date) women in their 30's or older. Now, I think most of them are in nursing homes or something like that.I wish I was younger again so I could go "older".

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Dukester;44372)
Haha Tim,you are "young" at heart if that helps hahahahahahahahaha
smile.gif

Yeah, thanks. I guess I'm young "at heart". Now I hope my actual heart is young yet, too!
biggrin.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(tim_from_pa;44315)
You are sooooooo right. I remember my 20's well. I used to to be attracted to (and date) women in their 30's or older. Now, I think most of them are in nursing homes or something like that.I wish I was younger again so I could go "older".
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Dukester, I think that since we have not yet gotten to our twenties and have no experiences to tell our elderly friends here:p we should give a brief excerpt of how we think are twenties are going to go. As for me I plan on going to seminary school and getting my bachelor in who knows what, unfortunately it cannot me in ministry or theology. Immediately after collage I am off to the east, probably to china. Where I plan on doing full time missionary work for at least a decade. That would put me in my early 30's, so what I plan on doing after that will have to be said in a topic about stuff after your 20's. Of course with the growing hostility towards Christians in the east I honestly doubt I will live to reach my 30's or 40's but that is something I am completely ready for.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Well FollowerofChrist, I plan to spend my 20's hitting every beach,drinking out of coconuts,listening to all that new age music,play limbo (since my back can bend without breaking still) and just enjoy it,maybe marry somebody pretty Hahaha. Wow JKAYHere is the real plan,I am going to attend South Western Assembly of God University,where I will learn to become the best Pastor I can be. I will spend hopefully as long as the Lord allows me to be a Youth Pastor,then just become the Senior Pastor. Full-Time,hopefully during that time I will be able to drink fine soda,play the NEW AGE games and just have a great life,and make it to my 200's hahahahah
smile.gif
Okay at least 80
biggrin.gif

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
I hated my 20's don't remember much of them, felt a bit better in my 30's and love being 41...it is a very good year!

Reactions: aspen

Elizabeth

Dec 14, 2013
On reflection, weren't they all fizz that left you flat?I mean, life in much richer now, I have a clearer idea of what's good for me .. . your thoughts / experiences?
I'm still in my 20s. :)