Replacement theology is biblical illiteracy!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
but you have defined “Israel” to suit your purposes, apparently
Is it not the Kingdom of God that is the nation of God?

To me there seems to be a short-sidedness in this whole thread, and it has to do with worldly thinking!!!

“You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself. Now therefore, if you obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession out of all the peoples. Indeed, the whole earth is mine, but you shall be for me a priestly kingdom and a holy nation. These are the words that you shall speak to the Israelites” (Exodus 19:4-6).

The Lord's personality has not changed!! He makes the covenant with people. Yes the nation of Israel, because Abram listened to the Lord and obey His voice, first but to all people - because He made all things/people. The physical or worldly is not what He is so concerned with, but rather God is Spirit and so the heavenly Kingdom of God is the concern. Will this planet we are on go on forever as we know it? I think not! But we are so focus on our physical being that we just ignore the heavenly realm! -Saying 'It's not the church it's the nation of Israel is just worldly thinking and show we are not hearing His voice which comes via the Holy Spirit like we should!

Jn 18:36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”

So His kingdom is not of this realm!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was what Paul was explaining with statements like:

Rom 11:17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree,

Rom 11:19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.”

Rom 11:23 And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

Do we still not understand that we are being grafted into the King Jesus Christ and His heavenly kingdom of God which is not of this world?

Did we not read that we are in this world but not of this world? So why the the discussion as to the church or the nation of Israel? Is it not because our mind is on the things of this world instead of the Lord???

If you want to be in the covenant then obey His voice and do what He says!!!

His sheep hear His voice and that voice comes in words via the Holy Spirit!!

Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

So if a person from any nation listens to His words and obey they are now grafted into the kingdom of God through the King. But if anyone then decides to reject the Lord will they not dry up and be broken off? So if indeed the real church is His body then the church is and only consists of those people (regardless of their worldly nation) His sheep who really hear His voice!! Why would some not know this? It is because they don't hear His voice!
word

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Nonetheless. Israelites going 1900 years before returning to their homeland is miraculous, especially when they were targeted for extermination by the Nazis
well, the ones in germany anyway, right
how convenient that hitler was a rothschilds, and the rothschilds spearheaded the acquisition of Palestine…

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it is the whole house of Israel.
We can say the whole OT is a message to Israel. My point is that the regathering of physical Jews (who were alive in 1948 and Jews alive since then) back to the nation of Israel is a different topic than the resurrection of the dead dry bones. They both concern Israel, but quite different events.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wherein no literal dead people are ever going to be “resurrected,” surely
You do not believe in the future resurrection of the dead? That is our primary hope, as Christians _ eternal life. Jesus was the first, and paved the way for the rest of us to follow.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...how convenient that hitler was a rothschilds, and the rothschilds spearheaded the acquisition of Palestine…
Don't know much about Hitler. How was he related to the Rothschilds? He hated the Jews.
Rothschilds did have control of the Europen banks for hundreds of years - still do. They are key players in this New World Order ... along with Soros, Gates ...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You do not believe in the future resurrection of the dead? That is our primary hope, as Christians _ eternal life. Jesus was the first, and paved the way for the rest of us to follow.
well, to that i would say that many “dead” are walking around, to all appearances just fine, right
and “eternal” does not mean “forever”
there is only One Immortal…

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Don't know much about Hitler. How was he related to the Rothschilds?
oh, ive forgotten the details now, maybe through his illegit father? i think? surely impossible to search very easily now…
“Kershaw cites several stories circulating in the 1920s about Hitler's alleged Jewish ancestry, including one about a "Baron Rothschild" in Vienna in whose household Maria Schicklgruber had worked for some time as a servant…”
Alois Hitler | Wikiwand
prolly from there

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh, ive forgotten the details now, maybe through his illegit father? i think? surely impossible to search very easily now…
“Kershaw cites several stories circulating in the 1920s about Hitler's alleged Jewish ancestry, including one about a "Baron Rothschild" in Vienna in whose household Maria Schicklgruber had worked for some time as a servant…”
Alois Hitler | Wikiwand
prolly from there
Ahhh..interesting. Adolf's grandfather could have been Baron Rothschild. His affair with his servant, Maria Schicklgruber would have been kept secret to save him embarassment within the royal family. Wouldn't be surprised if money was given to Johan Heidler to marry Maria quickly as to account for her pregnancy. And since Johan never admitted being the natural father of Alois - there you go. Wow, Adolf had Jewish blood and he probably didn't know it ... or maybe he did and the rejection of Baron Rothschild, his grandfather, could have fueled hatred.
AND another AntiChrist may indeed be linked to the Rothschilds - once again! You can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: bbyrd009